1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

anxi just proved once again the clown he is rofl i mean how pathetic u must be to look for such stuff and than try to make drama about it, when you allegedly quit some time ago

2. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

imagine anxxi reading th clan chat during 19 min of video , ahahahahahah this is so sad.

Hax likes this.
  3. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

It took me 2s to notice it. The rest I didn't watch. But well it's not like your clan mates aren't digging forum to look for my previous post lel. Btw I thought it was pvp party since you were the party leader , because you're a pvp master ;)

Ptheven sorry to doubt about your words , you're unable to do any of the thing you said. Except if you were rapso bot, I think you improved a bit and that you're now able to push a button.

@SnoWyz the guy was liking all my post on forum when I was in RG. Once again proving himself as the little girl looking for approval :).

@{IronV} I'm not really caring about the server situation :).
    But prolly EN got some raids if you weren't in the pve party to carry.
    Nov 16, 2017
    You don't even trust yourself ^^

SnoWyz likes this.
  4. Hax

Hax User

you guys are seriously beyond help :DDD That was the PVE party.

5. TrueStoryBrah

TrueStoryBrah User

6. panini

panini User

This anxxyonymous is rly just become better detective than logy ever was. Gj bro.

Ask your clanmates (or ex cause we know you quit already) when they will show somewhere else than anakim/lilith and maybe every 2 week for siege. And its called a pvp clan right?
    And when u do that ask your ex clanmates too.. How is it feels that slaves (your buddies calling th like that) destroying and winning over them? Rly curious.

Anyway its epic that snowyz talking about someone being a factor or not.. When he was never something valueable here neither in the lol server where he playing atm. But he is good at licking like back in time.. He can repeat the sh** what en saying 0-24.. Aka ratordian winning cause of dragon weapon and th noobs etc.

Leckter and NiNeTT like this.
  7. ElHebi

ElHebi User

U dont quit L2, L2 quits u.

CM Fragola and Anxxonymous like this.
  8. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I explained why I thought it was pvp party , Assazhi is well known pvp master , so on , it could only be pvp party in my mind.

Panini , I don't know who you are but I hope you're grown enough to ask to them by yourself no?
    Nov 16, 2017
    That's kinda the idea

9. panini

panini User

Well i asked them.. And they mentioned something with my mom.
    So.. I guess thats a relevant answer for my question at EN level?!

Since en even disappeared from forum.. I thought you can answer but whatever than.. Im out to grown up. Bb

10. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I cannot help you since the questions you're asking yourself aren't interesting ones for me. I won't lose time asking them. If they don't want to answer , it's not my fault , and it's their choice.
    I'm not EN clan , I was a member of it , simply , my opinion or my answer isn't EN opinion or answer... so cannot help you here.

11. randomflavor

randomflavor User

all stage 3 helios rings in 2 pts, all stage 1+ dragon weapons in same 2 pts , all clan money going to make those 2 weapons and pretty sure next ring(s) and dragon bow/xbow if it drops will go to the same 2 pts.

Allab likes this.
  12. panini

panini User

yes, cause that was my question.
    i dont care about this, i asked HOW ITS FEEEL that SLAVES DESTROYING the supermadafakauberskilled clan?

btw yes, cause if EN got dragon bow, it would go for elesmira, right?
    or helios stage 3 ring to rudi? bit*** pls.

Kym Willer and Naito like this.
  13. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

And why it's not going to bblQQ or Syra the dragon weapon , they have the wallet to get as stacked as the "top" parties no?

You picked the worst example here bro , it doesn't matter if dragons weapons will go to fro/Brah/randis/Kobe/Truth. It's just about stacked people, but I never saw other parties than Hax/Iron getting items first , and we both know why , it's because those people can't get the items by themselves and they are just waiting those wallet users like Lethal,bbl or Syra to get what they need to be stack. No offense to wallet users , they use their money as they wish.

About the rest of your post , my opinion is simple : it's your decision to be a slave. But it's not the one that are slaves that are destroying EN , it's the one using slaves ;). And it's a big difference , in the end , you're just a meatshield for those who are already using you as slaves. Once again you choose your path ;)

14. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

its nice to put me as same lvl of items of bblqq and ilethal , thats make me happy :oops:
    wallet user , my wallet is on panic mode since we know there will be a new talisman o_O

dragon weapon , for sure rio or iron or jik will give better use to that weapons than me , plus i dont have any way to get that 300 bill materials for make it , yes my wallet panic again.

And about slaves , i dont know the rest of ppl , for sure there are 50/50 in all clans of l2 , some ppl join for items , others join for fun.
    I joined th , with set pvp , 7s etc etc , i wont get anything , mb except that helios ring , cos i decided to work for my cp , work for the clan but not a slave , just BECAUSE I WANT , and they day i can see there is no point to work for that clan ....... :Geek:

15. goduole

goduole User

This anxxi jelous about pixels ^^

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2017
  16. panini

panini User

for othell/yul why a mage weapon is good? but ok, since you gave a decent answer i dont troll it.
    so, th have just mage dragon weapons. so take out lethal and bbl as walletuser who should got it.
    actually i dont know they bought the fragments from clan money or not .. or lend money from clan if the last two, i guess its their job to decide who got it. i mean if i buy a dragon fragment its mine, not for the clan. obviously.
    if its from clanmoney like u said "It's just about stacked people, " this is the point. it was 2 mage weapon, so who should got it? i try to say a stacked mage who is not from hax/iron pt.. but.. who? syra with lvl3 blue cat?
    so even at EN it would go for a stacked ppl, who you mentioned, so nothing new with that.

well the reply to rest of my post, when BS was in top with 200 ppl in clan + bs2 and _zerging_ it was whos fault? BS? cause they motivate ppl to log every day for aq, orfen, siege, etc? i doubt. cause there was actually slaves, imho, and thats worked for them.
    if u ask me EN would do the same with this called slaves tactic, if they can. everyone want and like to win, most of the ppl do everything about it.

but my question was not that. maybe im telling it wrong. so if they calling TH handless, noob, ret***, slaves, why they cant beat them and how its feel, that they good, best ppl in the world, skilled and still cant win OVER noob, handless slaves?
    (example, if omnislash 1 hit everyone (flaming with this hard at global) why no killing sprees from him?)
    good examples ilethal siege fraps. if he is so bad, cant pick target, just full skills and nothing else and blabla.. why EN yuls or dds cant do the same impact as him? dont say cause of gear, cause than i will die from laughing. both side has the stacked ppl.. so pls. dont say its zerg too, cause that would be pathetic. neither mention the dragon weapon, cause it was like this even before.
    btw what kind of pvp clan what appear at lilith/anakim and maybe sieges only? maybe with 70+ ppl when helios is 4 in the morning.. so maybe u got my point.

17. St0ne

St0ne User

Joining a bigger clan is an only way to get end game items nowdays.
    Either that ,or open a wallet which syra is claiming to be "in panic" ,therefore she claims to be in th,bcoz she wants to..
    Sure syra, u can keep telling that to urself.

18. panini

panini User

lovely, that you know better what and why she doing something, than herself.
    :011:

19. St0ne

St0ne User

Ofc,thats more than obvious dude.
    U can also say w/e u want its a free forum.
    Im saying keep watching her and make notes,give her some time.

20. panini

panini User

Indeed ppl have the right to be stupid. You right, my bad.