1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

What Lecter wanna say is that before you had to assist each other in order to disturb the purge rotation because killing someone under purge was really hard to achieve. Now even a baby playing your toon Iron , could do it. You don't even need Ztifler to assist you in order to kill people under purge. Pvp was lasting way longer , and was requiring more teamplay and more discipline. And this is the case of many players just looking for blue chats ;)

2. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

anyone of the ppl who are giving tips for mass pvp played any mass pvp in this last 10 months?o_O

3. Leckter

Leckter User

Amazing how you miss the point, for real :D
    So Iron, let's take your example as you want to. I would like to see your pov one day, wtb fraps !
    1) Why is a feoh always going to be better than a dagger in mass pvp ?
    2) when you kill ppl, What range of damage is it ? 10k range or 100k+ ? When you burst 300k dmg over 1sec, what skill can save your target ? There is no good reaction, you're just dead. How many of those dmg you do are single target ? None, all aoes. And that contributes to puting pressure to opponent and away from you.

And I'm not talking about why x is winning vs y. I couldn't care less about how some dd's don't focus on wasting enemy survivability skills, how they waste their gg cards on ud's and so on, how they just eat the full pressure without putting any, or how sides just can't think about simple concept of "contact surface" of an engagement.
    A game, where you can one shot multiple target at once, with no penalty, is not requiring as much skill as a game where each target must be picked off one by one. Period.

4. {IronV}

{IronV} User

33% crt rate is my penalty and is many times making me depressed coz i always target strong targets and cant kill for 10-20 sec coz no crts mb he party is all dead but the guy i want not .
    as about othell its been always like that , solo dd has much harder job on mass pvp and specually a melee but othell has 100% crt rate and hit 100k+ each stab u dont need 300k when u can put 2x100k in 1 sec with 2 stabs BUT ! if rogues focus key targets they make my life easier and i can aoe the zerg and not getting mad why my nuke miss or not crts also an othell is always usefull on mass pvp to camp keytargets nobless
    and there is reaction its called kite
    anw i might not get ur point coz i dont read all this pages u written but for sure the game atm is not like u log and u click f1 f2 with mouse and u win just coz u are geared as it was on gruzzi times

5. Hax

Hax User

The crit rate of mage makes it more of an aoe machine than single target burst machine. I am sure, unless iron is very lucky, I will drop any healer with my +14 bow faster than he does with his Lindvior Caster.

@Anxi: I guess you didn't play when inzanity and Amethyst played, 1 shotting any1.

@Leckter: Stacked ppl don't get that kind of dmg from Iron if they are properly set up.

6. Karmaniola

Karmaniola User

7. Naito

Naito User

Did TH had more peoples while losing ? No
    Does EN have now more people while losing ? Yes

Did TH had much more very stacked archer while losing ? No
    Does EN have now while still losing the same number of stacked character in clan ? Yes

So where is the similar situation ?

8. Notic

Notic User

You being braindead and ignorant as before:) And yes EN might have same number of archers since yours rerolled to feoh lel

9. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

No I didn't sadly , but I played the chronicle where it was really harder to win a pvp and where everyone actually mattered a lot. One mistake from anyone and it was hard to recover.

Dropping an healer is harder as feoh than as archer. It always have been the case in L2 :D

10. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

Being skilled : hitting enemy 300k dmg through single UD and in the middle of a rescue (past update).

11. Leckter

Leckter User

Oh c'mon...

2:59
    - Kobey eats 175k177 direct to the *** through purge.
    - Osiris gets targetted and nuked, and Choco dies by 172k524 (BY AOE, NOT TARGETTED)
    3:03
    - osiris still getting nuked 53 575 lucky boy, while Chuna gets 237k119 (BY AOE, NOT TARGETTED)
    3:04
    - Osiris did well surviving, but it comes to an end with a magnifique 445k257.
    3:07
    - Special mention for LadyLilash with a honorific 2millions 413 k 542 nice score !
    - iVader gets targetted 51 998, while Yuukie gets 52k082 (AOE)
    - 110 994 to Vader, you did well !
    - Yuukie scared, and for a good reason, 80k 745 more, the end is coming.
    - Bloodivore gets nuked to death, but Kengaa still getting caught by the aoe, and then runs away.
    We are now 3:12, and the pt is pretty much wiped. No fantasy debuffs either (the only one debuffed was Vader with hero silence) so don't call those numbers as "1 every 3000 blue moons conditions".

13 seconds. 13 seconds to wipe a party, half of it through aoe without target. No assist, no teamplay involved. 1 DD. Player is skilled enough to pull this out obviously, not discussing this.

Are you really gonna come again and say that those ppl are not stacked ?

But eh, w/e, I'm done...

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    Troy likes this.
  12. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

Another thing is that AOE is not capturing current position, i tested with tyrr, and u can land eruption on ppl 900 range away from you. It's capturing a delayed position ~1second before u move. So the attacker has always priority over the defender.

13. goduole

goduole User

Amaizing l2 xD

14. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Wow it's even worst than I thought.

15. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

ye this bugland won't get any better. that's why it's so easy to punish ppl lower than u, u do a multiple arrow, but let's say i predicted a wave of 1 shot and tell my PT to back off, they back off but die 1,5krange away from the ~enemy.
    They're not targeted- they're on the initial area cone before the skill is fired, go out of it and die.
    And it's not something "once in a blue moon"either and it's inconsistent, it might not happen or it might, there's no real control over it. Either predict harder or i dunno if having 5 ping will help.

EDIT: And then ofc u have the: dying during cele bs, dying on 100% protections well timed, really doesn't help.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  16. Hax

Hax User

I said properly stacked/setup :DDD

17. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Scamminator HAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

18. Arbogast

Arbogast User

low lifes realizing game is bad? are we there yet?

19. yLogy

yLogy User

They didnt used any protection skill vs brooch + rhapsody potion... and didnt control Hax CP enough.... U can even see that Kengaa was making damage to another site than Hax CP was... So yeah... propably it was worth to kill those non stacked people who are dead on ground, while party with Valakas Caster, +14 Bow and +13 buster and lv 6 jewels is basically untouched dealing damage..

U can post here no matter what, u can twist it from left to right and from right to left... Its simple. In order to win PvP u need to target and drop strong targets, otherwise they gonna destroy whole CC in seconds... Its more important than ever as i said 3 pages ago.... It has not so big influence if u kill bots , with all those recovery skills they just recover and its same situation. And they are not really dealing important damage.
    Previos chronicles they couldnt recover so easily, position mattered more etc etc... Now its all about dropping correct targets faster than your enemies.

20. Leckter

Leckter User

FeelsAllabMan.
    Monkeys, for real...

Anxxonymous likes this.