1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Hax

Hax User

You can deny logy as much as you want, but he has truth in what he says:

Your so called "1shot aoe mechanics" make it more important than ever to drop the targets who can go "1shoe aoe mechanics" before they drop you. and yes im serious saying that most of their chars have bad setup

2. Leckter

Leckter User

Targetting biggest threats has ALWAYS been the way to go. How to kill your opponent ? Rule no 1 is to survive. Always been like that no matter the chronicle.

Now, let's say you don't have any aoe, and you drop those most important targets. The meatshields are still a threat because they can overwhelm you while you overfocus the main targets. Key word, balance.
    Nowadays, meatshield is not meatshield anymore. It just dies through aoe and you don't give a single **** about it. All-in on main targets. And even those main targets die through aoes (see previous post). There is no balance anymore.

I showed concrete examples as to why, where and when. You kept "arguing" with "you very wrong" "maybe" "who knows" "they don't get". I showed you that they get, i showed what happened, not a maybe. I didn't take random frapses, but all in last siege. And I am the one denying and twisting ? "They don't get" - "look, they do get" -"yeah but bad setup". Who twists ?

I don't know guys. Obviously you know what makes you win. But it looks like you don't understand as to why you win. So yeah, monkeys. A monkey knows what to do to get food, but he doesn't understand why he gets.
    Or maybe just pure ego "I win coz I'm the best !"
    Well, whatever.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2018
    Anxxonymous and St0ne like this.
  3. Siudek

Siudek User

For me highest problem is to high survavibilty of feoh that stacked one have insane dmg and it takes to long to kill it or you even cant kill it. If feoh would have less survavibility and the same or some higher dps it would not be so one sided and game would be more fun ;).

4. yLogy

yLogy User

1 sentence will explain U why u cannot be wronger.

If top stacked PT with proper setup gonna challange now full EN clan without their strong targets EN gonna lose 7v49 easily. Thats power of your meatshield. U have absolutely no clue about this game as it seems.

5. Leckter

Leckter User

I think you should rephrase that...
    Basically, you saying here, that a stacked PT can easily destroy EN 49 meatshields ? That's what you saying ? If yes, then you're just beyond help, and should try to read before opening your stupid mouth, because that's exactly what I said.

6. goduole

goduole User

I dont think lethal can buy that much to destroy 7v49 xD

7. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Logy agreeing to Leckter while saying Leckter is wrong. Logyc is back guys.

8. yLogy

yLogy User

Are u sure u saying it?

U saying that this is reason why u win some PVP. Seems like u dont even know what are u saying.

Simply u cannot be more wrong. U leveled maximum of being wrong to new level. If i may, i would call it Leckter. So u are leckter. Yes, u trully are.

Just read once more time what u saying. That fact, that u killing meatshields is not gonna win u any PVP. It actually gonna lose u all PVP most likely, because sooner or later top DDs from enemy side gonna kill U...

So in the end, u said that me and Hax are monkeys. We know how to do it, but dont know why. In fact, it seems u are monkey. U know what is needed to do in order to win, but u dont know turn. U saw 1 video where 1 person demolished RG clan and u think this is game. Propably u have no experiences, mby u never even played this game, i dont know. But even if u gonna think a bit, it doesnt take so much to realise that u cannot let people with Valaks and Lindvior Caster untouched and think u are gonna win some PVP... Thats jsut too leckter.
    Just keep killing tanks on undying with AOE and keep writing in clan chat with allab how TH use bots and that it is reason why they are so good and killing us...

9. Notic

Notic User

Logy just for you buddy since you cant seem to read or understand anything...just like the rest of TH..

Sums up any discussion with TH members...

St0ne likes this.
  10. Leckter

Leckter User

Wow, just... wow...
    I only said that in the past, you couldn't ignore and underestimate the meatshields or you could get overwhelmed, while it's not true anymore. I never told about focusing meatshields either. I brought very detailed situations about Rio, but ofc, you only remembered the RG one. And I also never said anywhere that EN were playing properly. Even more, I mentionned several times that I don't talk about the sides, but about the game mechanics.

But again, your reading skill reached its peak, aka 0.

Keep staying in your own fantasy world Corky, it's ok, afterall, if you are happy about it...

Oh, and btw :
    I was in Valakas with TH CC 2 hours ago. That's how I am the clueless one and how one of us is not playing the game.

You did well, monkey, here, have a banana for your efforts.

11. Hax

Hax User

Saying meatshield is worthless because 1hit aoe is wrong. There are many defensive skills and tactics they can employ.
    I think we are driving away from the main point of this discussion:

Because there are 1shot mechanics, because damage is higher now, because ppl die faster, it all comes down to: People with hands will position better and will survive better.
    Through gameplay and character setup.

Yes you cannot compare my pt vs Allab pt or so, that's correct and maybe also partly due to l2store, but you can pick DDs which are just as stacked as me and they will still lose, that's because gameplay.

Saying that the gap between average and good players is shortened is just wrong imo.
    You have much more tactical depth with more skills to use than you had before.

12. Notic

Notic User

This is true but it is more dependent now on your team rather than solo decision. Winning now depends on timing of healer/tank/iss skills correctly. So the gameplay might have become more complex but mainly for supprot classes not DDs...

13. yLogy

yLogy User

Its for all classes same generally.

As i said at start second to second and in final u have big difference just because of personal gameplay of person.

Its different if u target Kengaa and u do 3 skills to his celestial and if u target Kengaa and u do 6 skills to his celestial.
    For healers same... its different if u see your damage dealer is silenced and he is silenced for 3 seconds or 5 seconds...

but picking lowbies just to make frags because u hit them for 300k is just too leckter :)

14. Leckter

Leckter User

I feel sad for you, for real...

15. recka

recka User

archer > all no matter if anything beside archer can 1 hit

archer range > all
    mass assist > anything dead in flash
    archer > all

dont pretend ur legit
    so do mass assist
    win game
    quit game
    enjoy!

rotation of l2!

16. Notic

Notic User

Its nowhere the same for all classes lol. The only situation where you require as much skill as dd as support is when you are the main shotcaller but thats applicable to any class.
    You are comparing DDs aim/assist shoot to healers heal/res/purge/rebirth/cele and more and all that has to be coodinated with other healer?!

Not saying you do not need knowledge of DD class and its capabilities but saying it requires same skill as i.e. healer or tank is just stupid....

17. Leckter

Leckter User

I can't see how tbh... UD's are not infinite in numbers, and if meatshileds are so is because they obviously don't have brooch UD's to spam as well. There is one solution, and it is to stay away from the damage. But then you're even more useless than meatshield now, as you don't tank any hit :D You're now a lurker, different role, and there is no lurking if your main force eats the dust :D

It comes down to people with hands, agreed. As to who will switch targets faster to keep the DPS flowing. Rio does that quite fast, Lethal enough to be impactful.
    If you go back to Rio's fraps at around 2-3 min when ****** Kobey and friends, the position is as this : basicly under potential fire of Truth in front, Kobey on left, and Holytoast on right. Didn't check more than this, as this is enough for my point. On paper, this is a terrible position as you are under fire of 3 different enemy parties. Basically surrounded. This is like the worst spot to be in, as a defensive view. THOUGH, somehow this is also the best spot as an offensive view, as you can switch and **** them with less downtime. agreed. Enemy's fault (or gear fault ?) if you don't get punished for puting yourself in this position.
    But this situation is rather often, and this SHOULDN'T be a good spot to be in no matter what if positionning was THAT important. This is only possible I think because; 1: gear/class (and char setup, if you want), 2: you don't have to manually shutdown each 7 members of each parties but can instead nuke down 3 of them (while the rest is dead by aoe or damaged enough to run away, unorganizing the recovery anyway) and proceed to next party.

I leave you that, cannot really argue here. Though I tend to prefer before, because you actually had to think twice before pushing a skill and how to combo it. "Should I flash now or wait to survive the incomming double cast ?" "Should I pinpoint now on purge or wait for my bullseye in 3 sec ?" "Should I quickfire now or wait for my mate to have his for deadly assist ?"
    Nowadays cooldowns are so small, that you don't have this feeling anymore, you just spam... (yes, still some priorities, but it feels so faaaaaaaaar from a choice on each press). Personnal tastes I guess.

Hax likes this.
  18. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Logy has trouble reading and understanding properly what he is reading really..

"Meathshield" doesn't matter anymore just after what @Yunalesca , you can prevent skills but still dieing from it because the delay of server is trash.. Gz @Hax , you can be skilled and still die from it :D

Not even talking about the targets of Rio , it's so ******* trash , and I know it from the day I had to assist him , he was just picking lowbies to get blue chat , and you know why , because Logy was the kind of leader wishing to make some kind of contest inside the clan , some kind of event , to reward the one that was making the most blue chats. Not even talking about strategies of Logy/Riordian , all the time they tried to lead in the past , it leads to a ******* disaster.

19. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

And this update made items even more factor on pvp. the rescue is counter-intuitive, for example. If an enemy pops skills and you are suposed to stay spread and back, rescue only acts if u are inside a ~900 diameter area, and u can still get 1 shot (now it decreases crit dmg received + p def/ m def or something along those lines), this means that by being close to tank to receive the effect, you are essentialy opening yourself to AOE, just target the tank, and the whole PT will take dmg coz the tank is the center of the area buff.

PT UD is vastly improved(pretty much old rescue effect now), but last update you could easily die with PT UD depending on gear diference as the tank's HP covered the dmg u take, but guess what, i was running around perma with 150k hp and 30k cp, that meant when i use UD, i can block 180k dmg - as long as im fully healed - and the rest 10% goes to dmg'd target, didn't matter cause my DDs would take with 250k and u need a dragon weapon to possibly reach such value of HP...i see verb on sieges running with 100k hp many times, this mean ilethal is severely exposed, yet the dmg he takes is not insane, as verb cant block over 150k dmg at all on such setup(old update), the fact he wasnt consistently getting such dmg even tho strong targets hit him hints at a forgiveness through his gear alone (ilethals).

20. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Well noble sacrifice/nine aegis or not, ennemy pops brooch and one shot you anyway, true that those are not of much help if the gear discrepancy is too high :/