1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Naito

Naito User

yes show me that how many times u farmed me, dont have any fraps ?

2. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

It's not frapsed so it's not true. Kinda smart argue we got here.

P.S : Your CP is so perfect with PvP setup ganking parties with one healer only and with one box :D , it's almost perfection , you're unkillable !

3. Naito

Naito User

We play together one week, second healer is new, iss enchanter new, i am new in that cp, yes need to be pro and win again Brah so easy from the first try. BTW i am not crying about one shot game mechanic also i am not saying our cp is the strongest one, so please talk about things which matter, not about something not important like me.

Just stop talking b s t

4. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

So you deny my argue saying I was zero in this game and I have nothing to say , and then you're saying that you're also zero and that I shouldn't speak about your gameplay. Nice Logyc. Interesting way to argue , I should learn from you really.

Go back to your cave. You didn't even understand what is the topic.

5. Naito

Naito User

On the moment you were active ofcourse, were nobody, but active on pvp so could say something.
    Now you are zero, but not active, so have no clue about new game mechanic.

I was zero before and i am zero now, but now unlike you i am active on pvp, so have some experiences
    Really do not see the diffrences ? Just like i said do not talk, leave this forum in peace.

Thanks.

6. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

@Anxxonymous i dont know if rio lost any 7v7 after i left but still with iron cp noone could give a challenge, btw about "naito cp" new iss or not whatever... if you try to collect 7 most handless people in one place you will not be able to match his cp

7. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I don't need to play in order to see what is wrong and what isn't in the video.

The difference is that I'm not zero , end of discussion.

And keep your advices for yourself , do you see me saying to you to go ask to your mommy to make your dinner for tonight , so you can keep donate while living in her house ? No I don't think so , so if you have nothing else to say than "leave this forum" , trying to be a zorro ( not a zero , you're already one according to yourself) , well it won't even affect me especially coming from someone without any self dignity.
    Jan 13, 2018
    I didn't talked about making them losing , I said that they got trouble winning against us ( pvp were lasting over 15 minutes and it was never ending unless one of the side was bringing some support ) while they had more gear. It's quite different , and imo , it was where you could see if someone was skilled or not. Nowadays , you don't require any hands in order to have an impact. It's about 95% gear and maybe 5% skill , which doesn't change much anyway.

8. Hax

Hax User

After Notbrah lost hero u guys never again tried to even fight us. The last 7v7 we had was when i had 1 lvl6 brooch and lvl104 while rio was lvl103 or 102 xD
    Notbrah alrdy was 105 at that time with hero skills and lacey had more gear than my whole cp.
    So plz anxi, stick to your excuses on forum because with or without u nothing changed on pvps xD

Naito likes this.
  9. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Because you think you did change something? This is multiplayer game , a solo player cannot change anything to the issue of one entire pvp.

I don't care that the pvp changed or not because of me (tbh I was stomping you in 1v1 , so I'm fine what ever you'll say :D ) , gameplay changed generally , and you don't need any hands to have an impact in this game anymore.

Not even talking about "excuses" , Lacey had similar gear as Poison , "so plz" Hax , don't try to change the topic to my person once again, you're only able to do this when you're wrong. You had more gear as a group than us , for sure , and the difference was a lot. We catched up , and you were the one not able to be found on the map. 7v7 was unable since you had all a ****in squad to leave town for 6 month. Then when you recruited 95% of handless but full geared people, you started going out with hero skills , such a good player right here.

As I said before , the only thing you did good , was to gather people, the rest , it's doable by 95% of the server.

Back on topic , gameplay changed so deeply and requires way less skill or abilities in order to be played "properly". Tactic wise , it affected it ofc since the gameplay changed , but a good tactic should give an upper hand to the clan using it , but it will never give 100% success rate , just because gear has so much importance right now because of the gap between low geared player and full geared ones. Keep trying to deny this , the gameplay was more fair before , and it's well down by NCSoft, because they are sucking the wallet of many people doing it like this.

10. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Who are these 95% of full geared players that TH recruited in order to win ? Because beside lethal, I don't see a full geared dd that was recruited around the time TH started to win that was not already there when they were losing.

11. Naito

Naito User

haha Hax changed nothing :D He moved TH from being the losing side to a full domination and he managed, that with the same "trashes" and "one shot material" players which being in TH. Yes he changed nothing ^^

12. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Learn to read please , we were talking about the pvp , not the fact that he is leader.

@Padj1l this game isn't only about DDs.

13. goduole

goduole User

I would like to see what this anxi reached when he plays , didint saw smth good xD and last fraps about him playing was totaly disaster :D

14. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Well even outside dds then, who ? I see musicshield that's really stacked, who else ?

15. Naito

Naito User

He changed a lot also as dd wow, thanks to him Kengaa party was perma carpet, so please.

16. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Lamora? Just as example.

@Naito Do you really believe this? Is this the player that made something or it's the gear worn by his character because sorry but having a rotation to spam skills , it's just completetely stupid , and I'm not even talking about puting bullseye in this auto rotation.

Impossible to see , I'm not the kind of guy keeping my victories just to fap on it. I'm just enjoying the game when there is something to enjoy.

17. zauliuz

zauliuz User

anxxi like one party from sh (teon/naia) - undefeated in 9v9. just small fact they never had 9v9 because nobody wanted pvp vs auto mages with +30 fear :D

18. Naito

Naito User

You did it once, even Kengaa was ashamed :D Most of people on server was laughing from that super hide style, damage dealer which was afraid to leave from hide, you were more like camera operator which is recording how other people are doing pvp. And you talk about dignity, calling yourself good player. Show your strength, and stop lying. I don't have dignity, but i have bls to admit, that i am not the best :)

19. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Well lamora is certainly stacked but his cp isn't, also I can't remember when they joined. So Lamora, Music and Lethal were the main factor in TH suddenly beating Evilnation in your opinion ? Just trying to follow your analysis here but I can't really find more. Maybe 1 support from syra cp ? I don't know their gear.

20. fapandgame

fapandgame User

It's ok lads. When i re-roll on libra this Anxi is gonna suddenly come up again with a new theory as to why TH side is so "strong". And "new donors joining TH side" comments everywhere.

#waitandsee
    #anditdontstopcoming
    #dontwannabeanamericanidiot?beafrenchoneinstead

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018