1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

You never bring anything ingame. It won't start now. I remind you complaining unable to have more than 60 points while being a dagger. That was epic. Keep commenting trash. Not even talking about the fact that you were ********** my CP like no tomorow , joining our channel at every possibility and getting muted because you were boring as ****. So better be a "french idiot" than you, a trash that will remain on the bottom of the chain food.

TH never got strong , just over recruiting all the time. The only quality CP that joined TH since a long time is probably Henerik's one, before this one it was Ultimated's. The rest is trash.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  2. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

take care phteven because someone with x2 times post than pvps ingame is giving you lessons

Kym Willer, Naito and Hax like this.
  3. Hax

Hax User

notbrah is not able to have 50 pts as archer

4. fapandgame

fapandgame User

Anxi brah, you can go ahead and call me whatever you want, insult me, troll me, make up stuff all you want, it doesn't really bother me. At least i'm not YOU. :)

We both know you're a maniac at this point. So by all means. Let it goooooo!

5. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

It's fine because you will never be able to be me :D

I'm by far better than any of those trying hard to deny what I'm saying about general gameplay by trying to mock me. Tbh I don't even know why I'm answering to all those trashes just trying hard to mock me and failing hard btw. You have no argue about the topic so well , you're just a clown as you always were.

6. peking

peking User

So it seems EN took my advice and inv eshonai cp (my next advice wont be free guys). With that quality ppl they won the siege already. Oh wait.
    Btw epic silence after this siege. But let me guess.. Th zerg and bots, legit EN no gear 10ppl in cc cause its sunday and holiday etc.
    Gf anyway.

Naito and Hax like this.
  7. Hax

Hax User

TH zerged them ez

8. iLethal

iLethal User

their main force was kiting helios remember? Mr. Banana and Mr. Sonata

Hax likes this.
  9. Naito

Naito User

in TH is playing more people than Ramona and Core together. THe Zerg is confirmed!

Hax likes this.
  10. peking

peking User

this th so bad, had to recruit more ppl than core + ramona, just to win. all of the ppl with full gear, omg.

anyway, soon or later there will be an update, where the clicking will matter at sieges like at epics, so when that happen, EN will have castle, no worry.

11. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

i expected much more when i saw 2 top ramona clans and en on aden and rune , but dont know was not even "hard"

12. Notic

Notic User

If you go a few pages back you will see a discussion where meatshields don't matter at all in current meta, not sure why you expected otherwise...Wasn't there, but just out of curiousity. Did EN + Ramona attack at the same time? From Riordian video just saw 1st attempt of Ramona, then 2 attempts by EN.

13. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

cos rio pt was almost all siege inside , if you wanted to go aden you had whole thb from ramona and ksks and en all trying to keep th out of castle

Hax likes this.
  14. Hax

Hax User

if they were in same clan result couldve been different. Friendly fire seperated these "meatshields" (of which one of them hit Rio 500k dmg) and made them easier targets to go through. Overall ENs tactic was to atk rune while ksk/thb attacked aden and vice versa. So our main force was always split (my pt never set foot to rune if i recall correctly) and because EN also had rez it wasnt too easy. But on the other hand w/o heroes and stuff it also wasnt too hard.

15. randomflavor

randomflavor User

Why do all TH talk like Ramona even matters in dim siege pvp? Are there more than 10x +10 pvp sets or more than 10x +13/14 pvp weapons on ramona? You can take almost any 2 pts from TH and they will be more stacked than both top clans from Ramona. 80% or more of them are wandering 1shots when not on cele.

16. {IronV}

{IronV} User

if i remember well my party go 7v thb/ksk once not sure if we had other pt around but still this doenst change the fact that those ppl were enough to make our 2 top groups play separate

Hax likes this.
  17. Hax

Hax User

and this is an important factor. Only 1 dragon weapon each pvp to take care of.

18. Naito

Naito User

Yes really doesn't matter, many of them have better geared character than me, and yes they doesn't matter...

[​IMG]

19. TheDeathAngel

TheDeathAngel User

Just to make it clear he didn't hit 519k because he is ubergeared but because I had no buffs, lv1 battlefield syndrome and new+old iss enchanter debuffs + healer debuffs + feoh debuffs.

20. Notic

Notic User

Its funny that your ego got so butthurt about this that you need to come here and explain yourself, when everybody already knows this :D