1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. TheDeathAngel

TheDeathAngel User

Define everybody^^.

2. Notic

Notic User

Anybody with 2 braincells, a little common sense and who at least remotely knows how stacked you are. So pretty much everybody in this thread;)

3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i thought he got reflect from someone who had lindvior.

4. Rnika

Rnika User

Did you heard about Riordian?!

5. goduole

goduole User

Rio got rekt , he he ;p

6. yLogy

yLogy User

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/655552/

@Anxxonymous
    vvlm was product of system. He was nobody before joining TH. He was nobody after leaving TH.
    He fit perfectly to TH system of PVP, olympiad etc. After he left. In others clans, he was never so "good" as he was in TH. Not in mass PVP, not in olympiad.
    If u cannot understand it even after 2-3 years, u must be really blind or too proud to admit it.

7. Hax

Hax User

well he was in BSII and calls me a reject of clans axaxax not even once has a clan or cp rejected me :D This anxi is again full of tavern stories.

8. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

That's why we won any 7v7 , Olympiad hero status , coc hero against your CP. How a nobody can be better than you in every aspect of pvp in this game ? BA was completely dead and your members were crying that without our CP it was impossible for BA to win against EN when we got kicked because you couldn't stand that you are a bad leader. Keep denying it , soon you'll maybe grow up and find out that you were the one terribly wrong.

@Hax it's even worst you got banned , reject of server that you are.

@fapandgame you never was able to spam 2 keys in a row properly what you're talking about ? And tbh we're only on a forum , "rage" isn't something you can call while you don't hear the guy talking, but I guess that you will never know since 80% of the server have you muted on TS/mumble. So now little bug that has 0 personality , just shut up because you never achieved something by yourself.

All I see it's TH clan trying to answer me , only me, pinging me on a forum I didn't post since a moment, so who is pathetic and attention ***** ? Bunch of clowns really...

Beware Hax because Phteven will soon bandwagon and trash you as he is used to do.

9. yLogy

yLogy User

U always rejected any kind of 7v7 with words, this game aint about 7v7.
    U can check history of video section and u can find how good olympiad player vllm was in Riordian frapses.
    And again, we already know history anxxi. Repeat to us what happened to death clan few months after u left and what happened to "best CP" few months after u left death clan?

10. {IronV}

{IronV} User

hello guys old player here did TH disband yet?

Hax likes this.
  11. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I can check history and see vlm hero while having RG tag , and vlm coc hero while having RG tag.

What happened ? BA unable to win before you stepped down as leader ? Clearly , facts are showing quite the truth indeed.

Oh and we won even 7v14 vs your CP Logy. As I said to Hax , there are things unworthy to show simply , when your opponents aren't worthy frapsing , you're not showing it.

12. yLogy

yLogy User

I see Syra is 10+ times hero on several chars, can u apologise to her and say he is better olympiad player than vllm since he won hero like few times only and on 1 chracter only?

i left at August 2017, end of august actually.

In moment i left, EN was forced to have vacation, we took all castles and everybody was begging us to let castles for em, everything was totally free,.. So can u repeat us what happend to death clan and what happened to best CP or are u afraid to say it?

13. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

2 years to come back and Hax is leader since TH winning. You're not even close to it Logy.

I'm not afraid to say anything , we left server as winners. Nothing to be ashamed about.

14. yLogy

yLogy User

So answer on your question: What happened to death clan is? What happened with TH? It became best clan or death clan? Waht happened to best CP? It became death CP?
    So actually, after u left we became best clan and u became death CP

and

where is your admiration, Syra is way better oly player than some random called vllm? Did u missed it? Or u cannot check same history page where u checked how good oly player vllm was?

15. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Lel are you even serious ? Tell me one name that is the same since we left and now that was TH and is TH beside Poison Jik Iron Rio Nehel ? ;)

Syra isn't even a question since your logic is quite stupid here and you're missing half the facts. But what ever keep clowning yourself idiot.

16. yLogy

yLogy User

Are we speaking about people or clans? Im speaking about clan and about vllm and system of clan. U even proving, that even if everybody changed beside few people, clan is still best and not death :) Clan was never dead, and was always 1 from best, most times the best.

Why syra isnt question? I asked if vllm was good in olympiad. U brought some lists of heroes. So i brought same lists and i saw that Syra was much more times hero than vllm and in several classes, why is out of question? Im just using your statistics :)

u are simply arguable destroyed. Because u are too proud to admit facts or u are too blind to see it.

17. TheDeathAngel

TheDeathAngel User

That's Anxxi, 0 proofs, only claims.

18. Hax

Hax User

he doesnt need frapses to show how often he PRd on sight :D

19. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

It's not the same clan since it has nothing in common ? Changed leader , changed 90% of players.

Syra being hero more times than vlm ? Syra played 7 years , got many uncontested hero , vlm played 2 years got many contested hero and he got on other character but you're denying it for reasons. How comes I'm destroyed ? Your logic is just terrible and I wanna spare some time not argueing your ********.

As I said , if you need proof in order to know what is true , then you're just looking to boost your ego, which is something I'm not looking for.

Logy , you never said to one of your ennemy that he was a good player , yet you're claiming that you're the one not being hypocrite. The one that is blind between us is you simply. I don't need more to show how your logic is just totally stupid and that you're arguments aren't even able to help you in your claims.

20. Hax

Hax User

mitsa is good, you are not :D