1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Surprised

Surprised User

"Top kek", you were free points for me

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    Kym Willer, GecKos and {IronV} like this.
  2. TheDeathAngel

TheDeathAngel User

Anxxi contradicting himself again? What a surprise.

3. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Being able and doing it is something quite different no ? Or should I give you lessons of English as well ?

4. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Don't pay attention to surprised, he was getting rekt from BD, being PS(basicly best oly class in h5) in some oly pvp server.

5. Surprised

Surprised User

br clown who has never won a single olympiad game has spoken tho, he must be right xD
    https://imgur.com/a/dBC2R

and you, 20 points sayha, won't teach me anything, but hey, you can always cry in-game chat about my macros

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    golemka, Kym Willer and Hax like this.
  6. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

20 points ? You're acting like a big boy but I never pmed an ennemy asking to leave me farm because my real life isn't going well. Btw I always finished with more points than you , prolly 20 points is the amount of points you were losing when you met me inside oly. Because you were avoiding me after : "I'll find a way to win you"

7. Surprised

Surprised User

I don't know what server you played, but for sure wasn't core, because if you ever came to my points, you'd be sayha hero. The reality was that you never passed 400 points, and everytime you went for hero, you were whining like little girl about tranks using software in oly ;)

or you may suffer from personality disorder, that would explain the stupidty level you're reaching lately.

[​IMG]

Yeah let's speak about real life, you are too handless player to speak with you about the game. My real life is going perfectly fine, if I never made up the story, you wouldn't have anything to talk about now. Forum spammer like you wouldn't leave town if enemy was outside lol

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    Kym Willer and Hax like this.
  8. yLogy

yLogy User

I really dont know, but anxxi is presenting himself as kind of factor.

Do u remember times when our clan members were begging vvlm to play Anxxi on CoC, because everybody felt like if Anxxxi gonna play his character in CoC, even full clan help wont be enough vs RGs... Thats kinda explains everything about Anxxi.

9. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

That's why every pvp outside against you I did is a dream ?
    I wasn't finishing at 400 points because I was donating points to clan members , thing you never did ;) , about your pms to Tranks everyone knows it was a lie and you just confirmed it, assume yourself please. You never was a threat as DD or as support outside oly , so yeah let's not speak about gameplay :)

Logy you know that you're the one creating stories ? Because I played like 80% of the time and the rest was due to my event in real life.

10. Surprised

Surprised User

When I played wynn outside pvp, you were still fighting elpies, and I fed more points than you ever farmed.

11. 6apxat

6apxat User

I'm just sitting here wondering how you would all get crushed at oly by Nairoby, bunch of peasants

12. {IronV}

{IronV} User

whos that girl ?

13. yLogy

yLogy User

old wynn summoner. At start of server there were 2 wynns. Kardi and this one. When Kardi got banned or left or whatever happened to him, Nairoby became top wynn untill first random made wynn and reached lv 85 and dethroned him.

14. 6apxat

6apxat User

nairoby was playing when Nickmgs and troy played and he was probably one of the 2-3 guys in the server who were able to beat nick and riordian on oly, Riordian himslef can probably verify this

15. {IronV}

{IronV} User

ok so call him back mitsa need help in oly

Kym Willer likes this.
  16. Hax

Hax User

i solo handed nairoby back to town on summoner vs summoner or healer vs summoner, np

Nairoby had gear, but nothing special if i recall correctly.

17. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

nairoby was playing wyn when wyn was the most op class to play oly , marks + exile , so nothing to be proud

18. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Funny how you talk about people playing the op class, let me know when you did not played the fotm class. Nairoby was good enough on those times if i remember correctly

19. Hax

Hax User

as far as i recall none rolled summoner because of oly only

20. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

He is talking to me cos i always changed char for play the op one.
    7 years as feoh main ( cos feoh always op even at start when 1 shot from yul ) 6 years as dual heal ( very op class) 1 year yul dual.

Sorry ikoobu im not you , i dont need change my main char.

Pd: i heard you was claiming that you was speaking with me at ts nonstop :rolleyes: