1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. yLogy

yLogy User

Its interesting u abusing me first time from editing docs with false information right now after i posted screenshots with suspicious changes made 1.11.2015.
    And after u just wrote what u wrote in previous posts. So many coincidences don't u think?

2. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I don't know anyone else who was doing it actively except kisgempa. I told you who would spend so many times destroying an useless document. I'm repeating myself , but you seems like you don't understand.

This is basic : Your document was useless and only you gave an importance to it. And it wasn't showing any kind of reality. It was just a way to tell to other , hello my CP deserve items because we are active when we decide to be active.

3. gothic84

gothic84 User

Am I wrong or Logy and Anxi forum superstars are not playing anymore?

If yes, why they even discuss in clans, pvp, olympiad topic?

4. TrotTrot

TrotTrot User

@Anxxonymous and @yLogy
    Guys really, go fight in pms
    It was fun for a while, but now you just both are ridiculous

5. Elenmire

Elenmire User

Brah made other plans for olympiad free weekends before merge. You can fight 1st weekend after merge, if you keep signing together, you will end up meeting each other soon enough.
    Format of the fight, he doesn't really care

6. Hax

Hax User

well we can fight, but we wont meet each other much for first 5 matches at least. Nonetheless I propose a best of 9, first to win 5 matches. We always sign with full shirts/cds. To avoid unneccessary waiting times we only sign together from the first match of the day. No item restrictions, Fraps mandatory if he wants, I dont mind either way.

If he is here at any point during the oly weekends b4 merge, we can start earlier. Maybe he will find time.

+ here if u agree

7. Elenmire

Elenmire User

Fine for him, but you should meet each other after 3 matchs max as your wave will always be clean of other EN/TH.
    A bo9 where you always wait for rebirth re use also means that it will take more than 1 day if more than 7 matches are needed

Hax likes this.
  8. Hax

Hax User

The reason why I say full re use is because if you do broken reuses one side will be like "brb 1 min toilet" just to stall time to have better chances for next match. I wanna avoid that and have fair matches without bullshtting around

we can do bo7, 4 matches should be enough to maybe avoid pure luck by many skill crits

9. OrcMaster

OrcMaster User

Bored to read all these posts. What Anxxi posted is part of a conversation when vlm made drama and eventually left clan at the end. I thought vlm cp an important part of TH family and I wanted them to stay. With drop share system you cannot measure everything. vlm had problem because some CPs like kisgempa CP (xWraithx, ScarletFuror and the rest scammers) was getting items while you couldn't find them in PvP and his CP that was everywhere in PvP might not get something because missed some people in clan events.

I just said that I agree with vlm that some CPs (including, but not only mine) got some items that might not 100% deserve because of the share system (that does not count pvp activity). Logy never kept something for his CP or someone else, he just followed a share system open to everyone in Google Sheets and it is normal that not everyone (including myself) agrees 100% with that system.

Hax, ViaAgnis and {IronV} like this.
  10. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Nope the drama was 2,5 month prior to our kick.

Logy never kept items for Rio archer :D , hello kelbim bow , best clan item ever which only Rio used until it got gifted to a CP.

Btw you can add Karmen CP also which had a loooot of inactivity and still getting items. Following table stupidily ? Please Logy knew what he was doing , he feint to be stupid but he isn't. Hax is quite good at this game as well.

Good attempt on saving the face of old BA Orc , but we both know how ****ty the clan was driven when Cursed had to leave for various reasons, and that you weren't so active for your own reasons as well.

It's my last message on the topic , how desperate people are to show a good face while they don't , it's an open topic , I leave it like this and TH member will take their own opinion on the reputation of their clan leadership.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  11. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

Scarlet was hard carrying your clans oly at that time Beeing the only person me, Harvey and few other people couldn't beat almost at all. Wouldn't call him so useless. "scarlet please camp mitsa" and many more similar quotes.

12. Hax

Hax User

same like tranks was hard carrying your oly until he didnt anymore and you guys lost everything lmao

sayha seer ftw?

13. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

that's why on the month he was missing i still made you guys get zero heroes :)
    https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/624309/ march 2017
    edit: talking about getting carried, what you think would be TH hero count if rio didn't play his sorc for 1 month.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  14. Hax

Hax User

yes back when your clan was still overgearing everyone. we saw what happened afterwards for 1 year now.
    You will face him 1v1 several times this month and still lose the hero. Will you blame his Sorc again? You are talking about his sorc as if you guys are not with 2 dragon bows inside oly lol.
    Talk about being delusional ) Enjoy the bow advantage while you can mitsa, time is ticking.

15. Surprised

Surprised User

the only thing he carried was the clan warehouse lol

Hax likes this.
  16. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

Propably i won't since we were supposed to do it either this weekend that oly was disabled or previous that i couldn't play cuz of orthodox easter, if his sorc doesn't do oly i can guarantee you, you will get less heroes than you did that march :) About bow advantage hope you manage to beat sinin and taka and their 2sa pink retris this month cuz ring and caster advantage will be gone soon and difference is, we actually have the fragment.

17. {IronV}

{IronV} User

taka has the fragment same as truth got a bow and phantom got a bow , you as clan managed to have 1 shooter fragment , a valakas bow frag drop and not even full mats for lv1 D:

18. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

My clan also managed to craft the bow paying 100b with the majority of the adena coming from our top groups, how much did TH average clan member lose so you and rio can craft their casters? How many claws did hax sell so you can have your caster? The reason phantom has lv1 thrower and soon lv2 is you, thank you. Also don't forget i have a valakas caster fragment, if you wanna list my weapons , please do it properly.

19. Hax

Hax User

you mean the claws for 10b each while there were 20 claws for 5b each on market? yes very bad deal for us.

You can fight last weekend maybe, I dont think rio will mind to fight you after he's done with sinin, unless you chicken out.

20. {IronV}

{IronV} User

u just confirm what i told ,ty i guess
    to craft lv2 weap u need 50b ? xd