1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. -V77-

-V77- User

Anxi can read our minds. And he know we think he is good. ;P

Kym Willer, Hax and {IronV} like this.
  2. Naito

Naito User

What do u want, he is pro, but weak class and no gear. Same as phtphtvenftfw

3. {IronV}

{IronV} User

Kym Willer likes this.
  4. Naito

Naito User

And i am saying that i am pro ? How many tiems did i said it ? Btw if you don't know the story with pom dont repeat it like a ****

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2018
  5. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

The actual answer is I don't need your approval to think it.

@V77 I doubt that players still playing this dollar war have anything to read in their mind ;)
    May 24, 2018
    Phteven playing weak class ? Archer/dagger weakest class.

6. Naito

Naito User

@Up
    No he is not, but no gear.

7. fapandgame

fapandgame User

Look at the guy, he's so mad right now!

He speaks about clowning people, when the only clown around here is in fact him. ^^

8. {IronV}

{IronV} User

Is this the time of the year that we lf merge with RU ?

9. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

So we just figured out that you're a total failure :D

I mean when someone getting blocked on vocal server because he is annoying and spaming ********, is saying to you that you are a clown , well you can only laugh at the guy :D

Well I just laughed.

10. goduole

goduole User

Why peth chosed dagger to evolve into sonatas for masters, then complains about hes week class/update or whatever ^^ Let the guy play he loves iron !

11. Kym Willer

Kym Willer User

R E K T
    ASUHDASHDISAUHDIUSAHDIUSAHIDUHSADHIUASHD

12. Naito

Naito User

What rekt, if i never was asking for playing with pom. So what are u doing now is just being stupid and repeating something what you even dont know.

I didn't left bbl, because of that i was not playing with pom. We had specifc setup and i design this cp composition, thats why we were playing 2 tank setup and i change to Saggitarius. Party was focused on bbl as main damage dealer and my job was giving him second target with star token, camp dead top enemy dd if we drop him, provoke enemy to go defensive skill, so most of the time i wasted my skill just to force enemy use defensive, then bbl could easy finish on his skills als count enemy defensive or trying to target some1 with flash etc, he didnt lose time on all of those things cuz i take care about it. I never attack people before him, always wait for his target and assist, so all weak people was dying before i could even shot to them. The same with sacrifice Zelthar has top cd on his tank, so bbl was playing perma flash/sacrifice i didn't had it, and the tank which should protect me didn't had even pvp set, so his sacrifice didnt protect me at all, another story is that from 2 tank most of the time we had just one active, so he didnt protect me. This way i always was forced to play a bit more defensive, use some walls, ground, trees etc. As dead person cudnt help.

I told him enough on the moment when he was trying make me stupid, he was trying to convicne me that, POM doeanst matter on Archer, is not important and dont help. I just give him question, so why do u cry for this POM all time if this is not helping you. He repeat the same, POM don't matter, so i told him **** you, thats all.

Now compare this story for what are u talking about, I never asked or make drama for pom, that i dont have it. Just was saying that POM matter, and next day on clan meeting without my asking for it, Eternal said that POM is very important for archer, and archer without pom sux.

13. {IronV}

{IronV} User

dude i doubt anyone here cares about the story it was just a good troll quote relax

14. Naito

Naito User

Yeah so if you are serious top player, don't troll like this. This is really not nice if another and another person after you repeating and believe on it.

BBL even was asking me to comeback and play with him again. He understand, that my game style was giving to his cp a lot help, even with my low gear, compare to his.

Aaa and i didn't even mention on one of the most important things. I was recording our pvp, and analize them, looking for our mistakes, then show to cp, The same with enemy, was looking for weak point so we know who is doing what, and could focus on important person to win. It cost me also time to make this fraps, edit, mark the secific second and analize the material i had.

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  15. Hax

Hax User

According to naito, top playesr and especially Clan Leaders are not allowed to troll on forum @{IronV}

16. Naito

Naito User

if you don't have anything worth to say, just don't say, troll = spam also its a domain of peasant

BTW if somebody dont believe, you can check this fraps. My job was to camp Kirf (top dd in enemy pt), provoke them to use rescue, give token, and assist.

I am not saying it was my super epic game and i was pro on this video, i was effective, bbl finished them on his skill after rescure was gone.

17. fapandgame

fapandgame User

I don't take into consideration what hateful and moronic people think about me, mate. They have the freedom to think however and whatever they want to think. Last time I checked this was kind of a free world, no ?
    I am the same person I've always been, and I will continue as such, and I'm still doing my best for the community I am apart of. And I will not change who I am on the inside to suit anyone's needs or desires. I've delivered to whomever I was obligated to do so, and I will continue to deliver as a clan member (very few of you squids really know what it means to be a "clan member" anymore, novices all of you... sad really), even when not expected to do so, it's in my nature to be helpful and kind. And sometimes an idiot. (As Iron and Tiruz like to point out on many occasions). :)

I cannot say the same about all the two faced skunks on this server (especially in EN) and who blocked me on TS/in-game, as you like to spam. It's their choice, it doesn't affect me whatsoever. Life goes on. Game goes on.

The bottom line is, Anxi, I am still playing, you are not. I got the right to speak, you do not. What failure ? Who's a failure ? You or me ? I don't get it. ?
    So, all being said, let's get things straight once more: Get lost, clown! :1:

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  18. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Iron you are a moronic and hateful person :D

You said it above it's a free world , I don't need to be playing to have the right to speak. You just clowned yourself here.

You're a clan member insulting your clan mates right here hahaha. Best clan spirit hahaha. Please give us more lessons on how to be a good clan member !

One more time your opinion doesn't matter , it's belonging to you only. Have you anything else to point out instead of your opinion here or you're just waiting your time saying things and it's opposite in the same post ?

19. Hax

Hax User

20. Betr4y

Betr4y User