1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

2. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Iron , atm im at the beach but in night i will post all i talked with you and if you see me asking for any item to get back i pay you 50 bill .
    Till i back to home you can continue writing lies thats is the only you can do as i see.

Btw anyone know who sell pvp roses for 10kk like hax say? I want also

3. Hax

Hax User

aden buy shops.
    Aden sell shop have them for 15-20m
    since months btw.

Not my problem you are busy camping gainak and spamming pm

4. xLeax

xLeax User

sadly the other Thread got closed :( , but pvp roses for 10 mil i take a bunch also ( i also take for 20m ) pm me i take big amount

5. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Well some ppl need to farm to improve while others....

"Guys i will take all pvp stones on clan ware and make new set lvl 1 for see if is worth , i will put stones back soon"

I think ware still waiting for stones

6. Hax

Hax User

nop, ware got the adena back, dont worry.
    Aug 26, 2018
    1-2 months ago might roses were literally sold for 13m each in sell shops. I dont know about barrier rose, but probably similiar.
    Now obviously price rose up after EN came back from vacation because more customers.
    But I guess economics is not your strength.

7. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Sure xd as same as when i put back 15 bill to clan ware and 1h other cp leader asled you for 8 bill and your answer was " we dont have adena atm"

8. Hax

Hax User

yes because some other cp asked before him? Or i stopped giving loans cuz some cp was waiting for their share? Ever thought of that?
    Maybe I should ask you to give back the loan you got for the kelbim fragments, cuz you didnt pay while i was clan leader even after you left the clan :(

9. {IronV}

{IronV} User

Ye I know u didn't ask others did same as with other cpls u don't have problem but others cry to u about stuff in clan , why u don't just recruit those people since they feel more comfortable with u? I was buying might roses 7kk dunno what else to add it's kinda funny what is happening

10. Akujiki

Akujiki User

Can you both shut up? it's simple. WE didn't agree with hax, we left. Hax asked us to return cause new cl, we said yes (SyRa never wanted valakas caster) not even the first one that dropped. qxb is a nice guy but for me he isn't on cp anymore, he will be always welcome if he want to come back. And who ruined our return was jik + superm and probably iron/rio for letting them to make trashtalk. End.

11. 21st_

21st_ User

12. {IronV}

{IronV} User

Im pretty sure if aranor didn't talk like big guy and was kind to jik nothing would have happen but Is good for such stuff to happen help to know who u can trust after all
    Aug 26, 2018

13. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

The story repeat itself with TH. Same leadership , another people , same problem. It's pretty obvious who is true or not...

Don't even waste my time trashing me , it has nothing to do with the truth.

Syra I might give you a job in TruthTV ;)

14. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

I told aranor to tell them to stop pull our moobs and he did the rest that come after that was all your fault.

Let them pk aranor , telling ppl we dont join cos we want caster or nothing etc etc

Say whatever you want , i will only talk with proofs while you spreading lies to everyone

15. Hax

Hax User

thats why I asked why they cry about poison having 10++ lvl6 brooches to give to CP, when in your CP it's the same sht.

16. xLeax

xLeax User

Barrier Rose Price went up becouse they NOT in Tarot list anymore, not becouse EN came back, but i guess Economics is not your Strength ( no need if theres Full Clan Wh to take things out right? )

Just returned the Favour mister i know everything about Economics

17. {IronV}

{IronV} User

ye proofs like what u said to darkyz and about the fragment u confirmed qxb request so its not big difference

18. 21st_

21st_ User

its not the same snotra has each brooch lvl6 not x3 obsi lvl6 or x2 blue cat lvl6 anyway who care about brooches.

19. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

So Jik can do/say w/e he wants and no1 can do the same to him? Idk what happened, just asking.

20. xLeax

xLeax User

Since Jik is Boyfriend of Poison and Poison is the Man with 99 Brooches, i think yes Jik is free to say/do what he want :)