1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Kym Willer

Kym Willer User

If u think we didnt got nothing "for a while" you are just totaly wrong :)

2. Hax

Hax User

no
    the short version of his text is:

l2 doesnt give enough drops.
    l2 requires donators to secure top farm, clan farm is only a small % of the gear required.

if you fail to understand how the game works, thats your problem.

3. Palkah

Palkah User

Even weak parties can be useful by scouting castles, destroying crystals, being a distraction, resets, cancelling rebirths, meat shielding (keep in mind most AOEs in this game can hit a maximum of 21 targets - with an exception of Feoh 36 unless thats changed - so 21 lvl1 characters between you and the enemy basically nullifies his first shot), or just popping their celestials and focusing the top enemy DD - they won't kill him, but if together they deal 30% damage of a top carry, it's significant help.

4. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

People are too bored and are constantly creating meaningless drama. Sad where this game is going...

Hax likes this.
  5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i know those strategies. but the point is - if you feed only donors, those who doing dirty work sooner or later wont do that. whats the point to make fun for others while you get nothing for that?

6. Palkah

Palkah User

Sad that the process is so slow

I never said feed only donors, they feed themselves with L2Store. I said feed them bare minimum they need to keep winning and give the rest to the pawns. Like when Helios Ring was added in some events, it could be bought from Market, sure, but it was way better to just give them that item from clan, while the donor uses his money to buy something much more cost-efficient and easily available.

Different example:
    Imagine you have access to farming a single 50b (on market) item once per week. It's much better to give it to that donor so he can use 50b he saved to buy some claws for example, than to give a 50b item to someone who will not benefit from it cause he misses a lot of cheaper gear first which would help him much more.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    Hax likes this.
  7. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Process is slow because of the players, if donors stop feeding we either get a quick fix or a quick death, way better alternatives than this slow and painful death we are heading imho.

8. TasoOLiZz

TasoOLiZz User

not wrong but for the different example that you mentioned, with the prices that are now in the market a 50b item meaning 50b if u sell it, lets say 45b to sell it fast, with the prices that already exist for armors/weap nowadays at the market even some basic jewels, a "pawn" or a non factor to pvp can EASILY gear up and start farming for himself slowly some adena , e legit amount i mean even on afk macro, but i dont think they even do that, ok give items (= money for claws) to top donors but until they get their lvl3 and "win the server and stuff like that and secure the money income for their clan" they will "win" an empty server cause people that dont take anything from store lets say they are only game farmers (which i doubt they still exist such ppl on this server on in l2 in general) they will hit a point , i dont want to stay even for start that they wont be able to kill anything, so you have to give some things pretty expensive for example to jump that long gap which is from zero thing to legit farming, than giving rubbish like some dyes or 1 talisman from anakim-lilith per half year.

9. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Every cp that were in th for a decent while got way more than 50b worth of items each. If hax was giving only dyes and 1 anakim per year that clan would be empty what do tou imagine xD

10. TasoOLiZz

TasoOLiZz User

clarify decent while pls in order to not have any confusions :) and you talking for cp which is still 7 ppl so everything you say is /7 so lets say 50b/7 is 7b each person, yeah ok around 1 talisman each :p

11. Padj1l

Padj1l User

You think a 100 ppl clan can give 50b per person ? By decent while id say 6month +-

12. TasoOLiZz

TasoOLiZz User

well i didnt say that but for the glory days that TH were farming lets say the most rbs that are on the game the profit sure was way better than 7b every 6 months for a person, like really we talking about 7b per 6 months???and u think this is viable amount to give to someone in order to play? of course is rubbish, and i dont think they play 100ppl on TH active that they can "demand" items from raid sharing...and in those 100ppl we are talking for the "stacked" ones too?something isnt right then in the whole kind of thinking owning a clan you know :)

13. Padj1l

Padj1l User

You're critisizing but you don't even read what people say, it's been said 100 times we didnt share daily raids, weknow why and it has proven quite efficient imo. Anyway believe what you want and gl finding a clan that will provide you enough adena to be competitive in this game.

Kym Willer likes this.
  14. TasoOLiZz

TasoOLiZz User

bro i am not judging anyone or anything not even TH or EN or whoever must be criticised from big sides i know i am not the one to judge, but lets say facts you know, we dont have to hide ourselves behind our finger, everyone knows even the underwear of the opponent and the sharing and the tactics and every-*******-thing. and also if it has been proven quite efficient no one or SURE LESS would be dissapointed but for some strange reason i would say more than 50% already is xD but still i dont want to accept the 7b or close to a member which is active to every EPIC rb lets say every 6 months, even for a 100 member-clan which i say again isnt 100.or at least at epics. and we talking about epic rbs like dragons helios and the small ones liliths-anakims and whatever else u want to add. those drops in 6 months even if u get half of them or even less worth B I L L I O N S with caps not just billions, especially on good old times. i just dont want to see ********, you know, around thats why i even commented here.

15. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

you are doing something wrong , you try to discuss with people , but they are not people they are just flags , they will say whatever they need to say to increase their fame in clan even if they think the oposite

that ppl from th side writing now on forum was complaining all day about shares , even some of them pmed seleniia for clan but what happend? ironv did a good joob he shared what he had cos if not he know the clan will disban , so now they have some feed for the next months

[​IMG]

16. goduole

goduole User

7b in 6month is ok for padjil xD

17. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Im not the one who gave that number if you're capable to read, can you do that ?

18. goduole

goduole User

Ofc this number mby wrong, but its not 50b for bronch or etc :D same period 7memb cp, while 1 guy can get it and u dont :D

19. panini

panini User

and when the 2 top pt cant carry anymore the clan, meatshilelds are terrible, the clan will end up without castle?!
    :50:

20. 21st_

21st_ User

You can farm afk ez on atelia on top spot without rune 2/3billion in a day just have to kill deadwish and take his spot xd dunno how ppl plan to gear up their cp
    Hoping every 4/5month maybe 1big item their cp will get from clan that cost 30b

Robby and {IronV} like this.