1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

They living in fantasy land...
    Also, people get bored blaming Innova/devs since they get zero response, so instead they create meaningless drama and blame each other to keep things interesting, at least in forum.

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

you can't blame innova. there is nothing to blame about them. everything is fine, there is no problems from their side. everything is your imagination

3. Kym Willer

Kym Willer User

Guys, everyone complain on inside their clan with each other specialy when u like/trust in ppl, I dont see nothing wrong in that, also everything I complained with syra and with the ppl from your cp that I had some kind of friendship, about hax or whatever stuff from clan, was same as I told him in PM and same as I told to cpl or whoever was in all the clan or cpl meetings, ofc I complained many times and i would be complaining till now with him why he didnt put cleary info inside clan doc to be in everyone eyes w/o asking, but also everything i asked him personaly where it or that went, he answered with no excuses or hiding something...
    2 years or more in this clan, i got a "no" as an answer twice, one time for a kelbim frag, answer was "no, cuz your cp didnt showed up last month at night kelbims" (cuz night is our cp time) other time was 15b(to buy something) if iam not wrong hax said "clan has no adena atm", besides that E V E R Y T H I N G I wanted or asked, also my cp members wanted or asked, we got, every single **** we needed we got, every help asked we got, from every members, specialy from iron/rio cp, they help me since day 1 I joined this clan, and the trust guys like Logy had on me since day 1 when joined the clan, nothing pays that...

ps: sorry my broken english xd
    Sep 26, 2018
    5b daily :*

7thSin, Hax and {IronV} like this.
  4. goduole

goduole User

If other membs can say same as u anak, ur clan wouldnt have problems atm, no?:D

5. Palkah

Palkah User

If only there was a way to give everybody as much as they want out of thin air... Oh, wait, billionnaire Visa xd

Hax and {IronV} like this.
  6. Hax

Hax User

padjil, verb, geddys and anakiny alrdy said smth. thats like more than half our clan alrdy xD
    While my system was by no means perfect, i still did my best and as anakiny said, everyone, including syra, got what they asked for from me.

7. Takanodan

Takanodan User

8. {IronV}

{IronV} User

Gm

Hax likes this.
  9. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

Does people in your constant party share the same opinion? Does someone really expect for current TH members to throw their leadership under the bus and lose any chance they have to get any share at all?

10. Kym Willer

Kym Willer User

iam playing this game for 4 max 5 years maybe, and in this time, the ones i saw crying for gear/items from clan 90% were ppl that does NOTHING to deserve what they asked (this in the clans I played, and ofc there is exceptions), I had ppl in my cp also that does nothing to clan, and cryed about items from clan, and my answer to them was NO even before asking clan for some stuff that i knew with 100% sure that i would get to that person if i ask the leader, but i see also what people does and how they care for the clan before asking something for them, we are rn 9 ppl playing together in my cp, 7 from 9 got what they asked for and are happy with the clan, 2 of them never asked anything and they dont even want/need to, also they dont care which clan we play, those 2 are the ones that cares more for cp than for clan itself, but what I ask and what we need to do to the clan they do, and they also dont complain about clan since cp is getting stuff and getting better
    So yes my cp share same opinion, and I dont want nobody to throw nothing under the bus to lose any share, I know and I have good idea how things had/have to be shared to the clan to be able to win/fight in the game, same as i understand when some people that was in YOUR clan Mitsa come and tell me that "x" person got this and that more than the other group, and it's clear and understandable the reason...

Bers Ser likes this.
  11. Bers Ser

Bers Ser User

Sorry I'm new here but you win anything from speak about other clan or other people shared system? Or you have the right to speak about it's because you are in a forum and in a forum you can speak about all you want for you have free Right speak or what? So I can speak about any clan and I'm right because someone have say to me “In that clan we were slave and under one cp you can no doing enough ik points” (Don't know the name of the point you gain from that list sorry) or other “in that clan them give all to one cp so them are scammer” so when you join a clan you think people have to doing think in you wait? So what you wait of doing thing's? I want to learn a little big about it's some people don't have to donate or be in the game for more than 3 time and have all to win the big clan's. So in interesting about it. Or it's a secret or you only speak bad about other people for you have right to speak about it?

Maybe I have mis something but want to learn the right way to doing your clan so strong that you don't have to donate and all the drop you share are equal to all the people of the clan. Or maybe you do all that playing more than 10 time on day so?

12. Geddys

Geddys User

Actually you gave ppl much more. You gave them FUN and a REASON to play ( from the point of losing everything till EN going for 1 year break ) for a really long time. It didn't really matter if your character was front line mega-killer or backline assist. Everyone had their own tasks and equal share of fun. But I guess one need to be grown enough to understand this.

Robby, Hax and Kym Willer like this.
  13. Kym Willer

Kym Willer User

Turn down for what:3048:

14. Hax

Hax User

Well taka was quite happy to tell me how he had no clue what happens to en items and how the share system wasnt good :( Maybe he will deny it now to not be thrown under the bus, but dont try to make EN seem like a saint in regards of sharing.

General idea is clear: despite the lack of documentation after a while, I still gave everyone what they asked and tried to help them to my best knowledge with what they needed. If people expect more then I am unable to do anything because the game is limited in regards of what the clan gets and what the clan can sell/share.

Anakiny did complain a lot, like some others, but on the other hand i have not really dissapointed them either

Kym Willer likes this.
  15. Takanodan

Takanodan User

I never really told you that. I knew what was was being done with the items. And I also knew even before coming to TH that rio and iron cps were getting most, so share was the last reason why I'd go to TH. I think it's pretty clear the reason I joined TH was because avatar and musa and the others were there.
    It's true that I didn't agree to some recent decisions on EN with dragon weapons, but from most cps getting 100b, kinda equal epics/pvp weap stones/7s/etc, it was clear that TH had a mentality to feed the 2 top cps more and EN was giving to all cps (not taking into consideration dragon weapons).

But well, I don't deny that some groups do more than others (in pvp and pve), but finding what's "fair" or "what will make you win", and if those 2 are the same or not, is the clan leader's challange, with the support of those who he hears and take suggestions from. And each cp and each person can find how much share means to them, compared to the other aspects of the game (friends, pvp, pve, way ppl treat each other, etc.)

ps: funny you'd pull me into this discussion :p

16. Hax

Hax User

as I said, I know you will deny words like "i have no idea what happened with raid drops", it's understandable.
    Also Iron and Rio getting most is still nothing but a lie if you discount dragon weapons

17. randomflavor

randomflavor User

rio +iron got raids drops from over 1 year+ and not only that you stoped going to raids as a clan so that iron can farm raids alone. if that is nothing aka 4b+/day worth of drops . What share did you give to low geared cp's? Ah wait its donate to get gear cause from clan only 2 cp's get stuff. I wonder how ppl still go camp epics knowing all new claws will go to same 2 cps where all drops went.

P.S. 100b/cp that kenga gave is 10-20x times more than you ever shared to non top cps.

18. Takanodan

Takanodan User

Seems you are salty enough to start spreading lies.. ouch

19. Kym Willer

Kym Willer User

again about raids, i give up on this forum :D

20. Palkah

Palkah User

Can't we all just get out our teddy bears and start eating cookies?

TrueStoryBrah likes this.