1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. iKepler

iKepler User

I know for sure I lethaled him at least 3x (one in Gracia, one 4 colours and one in 3 corridors, last one was funny because he got 2x Lady Luck proc after lethal and still died), I think there were more but I'm not sure.

I even remember Mario saying I was using hacks for 100% lethal because I never failed any try.

Anyway I'm not sure why we are discussing this when topic is about TH/EN share :D

2. {IronV}

{IronV} User

Eneas made phteven quit

3. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Over what period did your CPs get this ? Because it looks quite similar to what my cp got tbh and we didnt share raids so I dont know what all the fuss is about :D

Hax likes this.
  4. Tazman

Tazman User

Dont think i got killed by book once during last week of coc but im 100% sure i never died to danger/trooper.

1. 2014 is the last time i had l2 "programms" on my pc, how many ppl from your grp could say that?
    2. You did get the belt nothing else. Full PVE grp with like 500euro donation during whole play time vs full PVP grp with dozens of thousands eur spent yet we had ~250 pts adventage last day so pretty sure coc was "secured" for us. Too bad i had "random dc" 30min before coc and couldnt log for 2h same as half of my grp, after we finally managed to log in, first coc we signed we met you - grp vs grp and we did what we have done past week, destoryed you. Unfortunately i got like 5 marks TWO TIMES in row for winning and your grp took the lead with few points, 1min after you took the lead server went down and never came back :D So ye, guy who let me in for 2 rounds of coc in the last day "did the work".
    3. We had help from Dodger grp which was mostly him alone and Rodica grp who signed with like 3 players for 30% of last week rounds? You had 4h 70ppl event, ofc 90% of this ppl were book bots who had no bloody idea what are they doing there beside wasting time but still...

Yet reading thb members flaming Starboy's party... He secured probably like 5-10 heroes for thb every month by playing 4 characters or more, making enought pts to feed every hero pretender, enemy had to avoid him etc. Doesnt metter if its his skill or dozens of thousands euro at work. W/o him your clan would have 1 hero - trooper who never had any impact on hero list beside his own status. Same goes for mass pvp's, his grp had like 80% fire power of your whole clan... Also his ppl took from my grp some 97/98 bosses early in the server for thb favour. And exactly the same for 101/103 bosses, starboy's grp members were the only one reason thb had them for most of the time and his grp were called when thb untaged trash were laying on the ground next to the boss. So srsly instead of flame his grp thanks him so you could make couple of euros and your clan actaully stood longer than a week vs unemplyed.

Palkah and {IronV} like this.
  5. Cordana

Cordana User

From where is the info about new server?:D

6. Hax

Hax User

as I said, its ok taka, you will never openely admit it on forum and I dont expect you to. No need to be so defensive lmao, I just asked if you lied to me or to mitsa in this case, but honestly I dont even care. I was directing it to mitsa that even his close cps complain :(

7. Takanodan

Takanodan User

you just look sad now :x

{IronV} likes this.
  8. {IronV}

{IronV} User

Like to taka just coz hax talking bad about me when I got no net !

Hax likes this.
  9. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

will we finally get to play together best friend?

10. 21st_

21st_ User

nop u didnt destroy me inside coc ,u were avoiding us till last week where u had rodica/otherme help and we lost also castle that last 2weeks coc cuz i wasnt here that siege when i had leader cloak on hush i got your full party alone and won even... but yes we were avoding the last week but i dont know from where this kelper came up with his fairy tale that he lethaled you or danger/trooper killed you ;D

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  11. Palkah

Palkah User

Me + Crystallize + Bait + Kuryl killed Hush + Eneas + Starboy + 1 healer at least 2 times during last 2-3 days, rest u were avoiding

12. Eneas

Eneas User

[​IMG]

Palkah and {IronV} like this.
  13. {IronV}

{IronV} User

Omigi eneas forum warior

Palkah likes this.
  14. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Wow, thought you blocked me. But camon, last time? Cuz there is a video where you chase ppl in hide. Not trying to flame or something, not need for you to confirm(no1 would, ofc), but don't need to pretend.

15. Palkah

Palkah User

Trooper was always running like a monkey, u could draw a map of his paths without seeing them. Plus Crystallize said he never had programs on his PC since 2014. Never said he didn't have people on his Oly channel commenting with tips :)

{IronV} likes this.
  16. {IronV}

{IronV} User

@Yolai hello from the other side

Hax, Leckter and Yolai like this.
  17. Yolai

Yolai User

18. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

ramona drama :puke:

19. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

That trooper did it everyone knows. He can say whatever he wants, he was chasing ppl in hide and that is a fact.

20. Hax

Hax User

You are bad even with internet

Leckter likes this.