1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. iVoid

iVoid User

People for some reason always tend to forget that L2 is a long run , not a sprint... You winning by CRP , waiting a CP to join and ?
    What will happen in 2 , 3 months Syra? We've seen it multiple times , clans fall and rise...
    What happened to RG , to BA , to BS and now TH ... TH is pretty much Rio atm... Only EN stayed ( not saying they didnt struggle or they were always on top of the top) , but yet again , they here ...

What made you think your project , for the 5th consecutive time will work ?

2. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

i disagree with this also as also told him id rather quit server than playing with braindamaged things like omnislash and youself but still you have no place to say anything like that bcs u switched siders more than a hooker *****

3. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

i dont change sides , i just play where i feel more confortable , when i dont like and cant change it i just leave , i have my own opinion , i cant stay in one side where idont like the ppl but stay in silent just for the win.
    there are not much value ppl in this server , all talking on back etc etc acting like happy friends while they are just rats , so dont hate me cos i have my own opinion , you are the one who feel proud of play with ppl like rio , when that ppl can sell you or their familly just for win or have full char for olyms.

i play with ppl not with tags , is not my problem there is not much decent ppl in this kind of games

4. 0mGand3lol

0mGand3lol User

lol malakes, is just a game everyone is free to go where he wants why is so big deal if rio make ally with mitsa or syra with avatar and i dont know what else

5. iVoid

iVoid User

I guess @NiNeTT you are forgetting the motto , the enemy of my enemy is my ally ...

Well i am not in EN or TH or FF , but i havent heard of any official info for the moment. But you commenting temp allies and side jumpers , when there wasn't a single clan that u were not in... is funny.

If tomorrow the people you like playing with join Rio and u have to be ally with mitsa, what you do ? Stay in FF or join them? U said it yourself its not about tag , but people you are playing with, yet again everything is always connected to the tag.. i haven't heard ( correct me if i'm wrong) of a CP ruling server alone and taking dragons etc.. for that you need ... guess what .. a tag.

You cannot blame people for doing temp allies / perm allies against common enemy , while u were in BS, TH, EN ,FF and god knows what else . You were in every winning side .. Have to agree with Assazhi , but yea what you are saying has no value , nor to say any weight .

6. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

as i said , but seems time didnt changed you alexandrina , is not the same , i wasnt claiming TH is my soul , TH is my son im proud to be TH and at the end he is just another guy who only want win and win at any cost.
    Can you say anyone who was not on diferents sides? no all are the same , but there are differents kinds of player , players who only want play where they feel more confortable and players that are proud to be one tag and in 3 months proud of be other tag.
    Also as i said , with this example , riordian you playing in pt with the same ppl trashed his cp , the cp that made rio where he is , cos he was not more than 1 random feoh in serap in ooc when he started , 4 months w/o poison and omnislash in pt with rio .

easy example for you , you can be a normal football player and change teams , noone will care , you cant be the captain of R.Madrid and join Barça

7. iVoid

iVoid User

Easy example ... Luis Figo , Ronaldo ... both moved between barca and R.Madrid and both honored for their brilliant mark left in football history.

Point being is that you didn't read what i said.

Enemy of my enemy is my ally ...

I was trying to give you a hint , but i guess have to spit it out ( i may not have changed , but so do your English skills , or the lack of them more precisely ).

People don't like you, no one had , no one is , no one will ... They would rather destroy you once again and keep you silent for another 6-8 months , and fight between each other .

If more clarifications are required lmk.

You were always my favorite Syritka , i would always translate for you!

8. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

who destroyed me? silent for 8 months? why? cos there was nothing going on no cos "someone" destroy me and for sure i was not in silence.

everyone hates everyone in this game , but the smiles you get is acording the items you have , nothing special

9. iVoid

iVoid User

Pretty much everyone destroyed you ...

10. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Im still waiting for all that destroyers if you can show me it pls

11. iVoid

iVoid User

I just wrote lineage 2 syra in youtube ... guess what the first 4-5 links were...

who hasn't destroyed you ?

12. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Avoiding my videos ofc .
    Your way to say destroyed is awesome .
    First video 2 dragon weapons plus 10000 eu gear more but ok destroyed.
    Second video 3 vs 7 ok destroyed
    3 video hero fear silence and brooch , ok destroyed
    4 video just trying to see 1 vs 1 but ppl jjst want frags i didnt flaged , ok destroyed
    Rest about ireflect 1 shoting ppl and not cos overplayed , ok destroyed.

Your can do it better , come on xd

Also tell me where are all that ppl now ?
    Sorry for you but i only make videos like 3 vs 7 , proper 7 vs 7 and good fights , no 7 vs 3 , hero fear + brooch , all that ppl eat floor like champs , the most recent riordian , so yes im destroyed

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  13. iVoid

iVoid User

is it only me or its just excuses after excuses ...
    Dragon weapons , 200k EUR gear .. are you the only one fighting vs them ? Are you are our knight on the white horse? - no ( you are probably just the horse ).

Your videos are going to pop everything u can , while people are farming and kill them , very fun much wow....

14. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

my videos are the oposite of pop skill and thats all sorry for you

15. Hax

Hax User

rio is still in TH. Dont know where u see TH destroyed or disbanded. TH cant fight EN and KSK decided to bust balls, so EN protected TH. If TH joined KSK, things would prove difficult to EN, but once again: should rio play with ppl who alrdy had a 2nd chance, trashed him hard and are now in ksk, or should he accept ENs help instead? Sure he can say no to both and get pked anyways.

Like Assazhi pointed out: You are the last person to speak :D

16. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

at least i have more word than you as i see

17. goduole

goduole User

Pls syry i farming u with 3x less gear then u and im counted as noob feoh here xD after u went to scam mode u will quit one day with scammer tag, after those years of playing here, gratz :) i know u dont care, but aranory care xD

18. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

What scam?

19. Notic

Notic User

Flaming people for switching sides for the sake to create content for themselves... More people need to do this instead of sitting in top clan in a one sided game and crying there is no pvp and blaming others for not fighting

TranpeGG likes this.
  20. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

That's why we all hope FooKsK succeeds and finally bring some balance to Core, it will hard since the leader has to tame 24/7 all those ticking time bombs in there.