1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. goduole

goduole User

"Game mechanics"

2. 0mGand3lol

0mGand3lol User

Without offense. I spend my time and watch the fraps but i diidnt found you in any pvp? or you played another char and not alexandrina?

3. Naito

Naito User

He put the frapses to show, that everyone on server already destroyed SyrA. Those frapses are not with him, lel...

4. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

its imposible to win all pvps D:

but im still more lvl and im still playing , while you guys only cry cry and cry

[​IMG]

:102:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  5. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Rio isn't even part of this discussion why do you have to show 1y old pms xD

6. Hax

Hax User

syra always like to show old pm and chat msgs.
    Maybe i shouldve screened it when they wrote on clan chat that im the best leader they ever played with

Anxxonymous likes this.
  7. iVoid

iVoid User

Its so sad that you know my name ( even though you wrote it with so many mistakes) and i have no freakin clue who u are ...

Anyway like Naito politely explained , i never said it would be my PoVs ( i dont fraps i simply dont like frapsing [ really hate editing ] ).

But thats fine , being clan jumper and claiming how much fun you have , while trying to abuse pk bug , trying to win ( or at least claim to win) while joining different clans every couple months .

Lets make a trivia @Naito ! Lets list all the clans that syra haven't joined and list all the people left for syra to play with .

I guess list would be rather short!

8. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Just found it and its funny

You dont even belive on what you say.
    All ppl know thats not my way , i dont lick im not friendly and not even talk about write that kind of bull.. in clan chat xD
    Poor haxito

@iVoid mmm between your emoquits , lets say you play active this server 3 years , how many clans? 3 , 4?
    Naito? I think more , between his emoquit also , 4 years active play? Even less and clans ? 5 , 6 ?

Im here since day one w/o quit and lets say i change "side" 3 times? And at the end im always playing with the same ppl in diferents tags so cant be called change side.
    I know you guys spent a lot of time and money specially naito and cant do a sh.. but your try hard make me happy.

9. iVoid

iVoid User

I spent 4 years ( quited 3 times ) and was in RG , and EN , now in DDZ . Thats it .

Total of 2 sides on the server. You were OOC ,BS, EN, TH, and now FF , in total 5 . If we go forward with your " understanding" ( which is hard to say , since your english skills are quite limited and most probably valued to A2/B1 at the best , and you are dumb as ****) , i played with 1 CP in RG/EN ( same people) , so your argument is once again invalid .

How long will everyone take , before they realize the waste of pixels you are and you will be in iIiTower or whatever was the name of your box clan ( btw are you counting iIiTower to the clans u were since u had wars and was considering yourself active pvp player ? In that case number raises to 6++).

I hope lanz is not as bad under ur desk as you in game..

Edit : Forgot the OOC part , when people still believed in the rumors that you are a girl , not a kinder surprise with toy under the belt.

10. Hax

Hax User

?
    when u got the helios ring lvl2 you exactly wrote that either in my pm or clan chat, i dont remember exactly, maybe one of you in clan and one of you in pm (one of you means lanz and you)
    But keep denying because lying is your 2nd nature :D
    Even your current clan wants to get rid of you xD

11. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

You are just funny is not like a chat a lot with you out of clan things , and i dobut lanz or me pm to you for say "you are the best" let me laugh xd.
    Ofc there are ppl who dont like me , i know it they know it and all know it that dont change the fact we are able to play in same clan w/o problems.
    I prefer know who hate me , than use other person items and chars for 4 years and now call them scamers.

Sincerity is not well seen in this game thats my curse

12. TheDeathAngel

TheDeathAngel User

There is difference between sincerity and disrespect.
    Apr 9, 2019
    As long as you act the way you do, you have no future, and the longer you keep it up the harder it'll be to recover your dignity.

13. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

You dont even respect your own words and you blame me for say what i think , claiming you are the best your clan members loyals etc
    When the reality is , you was using ironv cp chars and gear in olyms for years , you got fragment and claws for free thx to ironv cp chars and gear and now you calling them scamers in hero chat.
    You claim your currents clan member are loyal to you , while they try to backstab you already 3 times.
    In resume you are all hypocrites

14. iVoid

iVoid User

Di.. digni something what ?

First use simpler words , so HE is able to understand you , it took me 7 readings on his post , before realizing what he meant ( or at least i think i do)...
    An second ... do you really think the same gender couple ever had dignity or that they will be able to restore it ... cmon

15. Padj1l

Padj1l User

What ? XD

16. Hax

Hax User

i wanna see where rio called them scammers without making it be a joke. Iron fully deserved that weapon but both weapons were eventually made as a team. Especially my cp ans iron cp had to always work closely together. Some other specific ppl helped a lot too.
    Just dont be so sad being two faced like you are :D you should really stop talking. EN doesnt want you, TH doesnt want you, KSK only invited u cuz of seleniia and they will insta kick u if rio/me join xD

17. iVoid

iVoid User

After all this years being kicked left and right , HE will leave before being kicked , claiming " I DONT WANNA PLAY WITH RIO AND HAX THEY SCAMMORS" ( tried to get down the his level of English most probably i failed miserably ..) .

18. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

I only have 1 face sorry.
    I don like EN so who care if they want me or no.
    Th came to me already 5 times and i always say no.
    Im with seleniia thats all i care atm , lets say you join "ksk" thats will only show what i said , yours words have no value

Hax likes this.
  19. Hax

Hax User

sorry every clan wants you, i forgot to acknowledge your supremacy

20. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

I didnt say that sorry bro