1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Notic

Notic User

Just like your crying. Never ending saga

2. PowPow

PowPow Banned

@iVoid u forgot, alot videos, i go remember u, not alot time ago, just 1 week ago, what is the Syro PT and what he do in PVP, just check the video in the part where they appear and check the game play of them, haha they are a joke.

U have totally reason, when u say "they only know use all and gank ppl afk pve"

BTW, panic have them (Syro) when they see us, instanc PR!, we can gank them just with one person or with one suppor for example, and they PR, PR! but care! after he come here and will say "i never make pr", "i never go to the cave".

3. iVoid

iVoid User

Damn imagine if u actually had TWO purges and healers in general instead of ONE ... ou mai gaaad

4. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

since we have war up , i dont see you out of town and i spent all my time out , mb you talk when there is only 2 ppl boxing all party.
    i Log all days at 22:00 and play untill 0:00 and i never see you D:.

second thing , check your videos on your channel , can you even see any proper pvp?
    what mean proper for me? Ok a 7 vs 7 for example or like you like yo say 1 vs 14 but in same conditions , no be afk in siege and go pvp each 30 min use rescue + brooch + us + rescue + brooch + other ud till tehtruth pt arrive , when you are fighting ppl with all uds or brooches on resue cos they are fighting other ppl not only going lfp each 15-30 min.
    5 min of video , 1 min of intro , 1 min under brooch , 2 pt ud we arrive at middle of fight after we was fighting 6 pt of swat , you show us when we arrive but when you saw all swat on back you change camera D:
    other thing in whole pvp how many kills by muslari or shasha? ok sasha killed 3 2 of them herasmus one guy with TW set haha xD now you invited osom averno to cp lets see if you can handlee any pvp after all uds off w/o call papa thrut,

so back again to your youtube channel and show us any proper video of your cp ALONE kiling other cp or any video for more than 5 min , or any video where you fight w/o brooch or ud , you have? :30:

5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

the one who cry was you who can't afkbot

6. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

@PowPow i checked again your whole channel and i really cant see any video of your pt vs other party or more where you dont cut or where you dont are withh all brooches and uds , really , amazing players xD

7. Notic

Notic User

This video shows nothing except you sitting 1/4th of the time on brooch br, 4 UDs and heroic skills and not able to kill them until 20+ more people came in the from the castle... Proud moments of EN getting carried by randoms?:D
    Apr 11, 2019
    Ofc I cant I need lv 6 greater jewels +16 armor sets and dragon weapon to do anything in this game :(

NiNeTT likes this.
  8. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

said by someone who flame me on forum .

reality bro , your videos and your gameplay su...

9. zauliuz

zauliuz User

that was about pvp. but it's ok. if your goal is farm refinery until server collapse it's enough what you have.

10. Notic

Notic User

You know so much about everyone and everyone's goal, tell everyone what is your goal by crying on all channels about the game you don't play?

11. zauliuz

zauliuz User

why so mad? cuz bad like whole your afk party?

12. Notic

Notic User

Why would I be mad because of a clown like you?:) And why are you so interested in my goals or my parties? You have some sick fetish obsessing with other people?

13. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i just spam around, idk why you crying.

14. Notic

Notic User

Good thing we all know why you cry all the time from your 132216513 posts about the same thing

15. PowPow

PowPow Banned

check this aswell, 4:35 in foward

16. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

What to check? Video start with ppl of your pt dead , 2 min and only kill aranor then video end ,wow xd its normal you get mad , you guys spent more euros in last 2 months than me on 7 years and all you can do is videos of 2 min and cuts xd.

17. Notic

Notic User

Check what? You have mass pvp, looks like fun, what else ?

18. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Example , this is a video of pvp , no cuts , not only showing when we kill , dont be shy to show when you die or pr.

19. zauliuz

zauliuz User

dude... take few to wipe your tears
    [​IMG]

Leckter likes this.
  20. Notic

Notic User

Keep it, you'll need it later today when you start crying about everything related to l2 again