1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Ronove

Ronove User

aa i'm blind. i'm sorry !

DeepBlue likes this.
  2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

i'll forgief you just this once!

3. Elesmira

Elesmira User

forgive***

4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

http://*********************/instances/250x250/48043673.jpg

btw guys don't forget to keep cm onyx's cat marathon going - lets see how long we can get it.

5. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

so we cant expose server/staff fails when they do favor other side? like qa new rule? ppl doing exploits like exacutrix door executer and etc?

6. TheLastAvenger

TheLastAvenger User

we want old topic back, this new ****s. its like old girlfriend and new girlfriend. you know all the spots of old gf and now you need to find new spots for new gf. this sux.

7. Elesmira

Elesmira User

piece of cake lol...tell logy to find em.

[​IMG]

TheLastAvenger likes this.
  8. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

as we already said, if you think someone is exploiting anything then it must be done through the correct channels, they will not be discussed on public boards due to the high risk of exposing exploits to other users who are not using such exploits - you all don't like people exploiting so why do you insist on teaching them how?

that discussion is now over.

@thelastavenger - for the last time - the topic has not gone anywhere it is still existing in this section, it is not being deleted - this is just a new "chapter" if you wish, just think of it as you have turned to the next page and stop trolling.

9. TheLastAvenger

TheLastAvenger User

why i should stop trolling is that against the rules? ^^
    sry but so far we did it just fine, we don't need manual.

10. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

before trying to make smart comments click the link to forum rules in my signature ;)

11. TheLastAvenger

TheLastAvenger User

ty for confirming that i'm smart.
    [​IMG]
    good night.

12. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

i said "trying" ;p but on serious note...go ahead and troll each other but there are limits so don't push them please and try to refrain from trolling staff when they are giving a serious answer to a question put forward to them. trolling us when we are having some fun with you is different but not when we are posting in a serious capacity.

have a good night and drive that death trap safely.

scentwander, Rosenrot, trym` and 2 others like this.
  13. blogiete

blogiete User

and how many peoples read rules and eula? ))) i read that cases section. it's lol... probably for 4 or 6 points i can get ban..

PlartatrobFab likes this.
  14. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

thats useless, since ppl will discuss in general chat ingame also.

15. CrazyDynamyte

CrazyDynamyte User

if you make a petition about a bug user and the petition is not answered in few days and that users just gets away unpunished is like a criminal is getting away because the lawyers are too busy to check that petition.... punishing him a month later will be a little bit useless because he and others who saw that worked will continue doing it.... and as you know is human nature to take advantage about a bad things if they see it gets unpunished and i think the other side has the right to complain like in real life ( ppl gather go out on strikes, yell about their unsolved problems etc.)

thank you for reading answearing to my post deepblue and looking forward to read all of others flames and dramas :d

best regards
    an innocent forum reader

16. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

all in all i thought, the times of censorship ended a dozen years ago... apparently in some countries so far is...

17. bigmanx

bigmanx User

in real life people pay taxes, they pay the policeman to hunt down criminals, they pay the judge to make justice . the state takes taxes from citizens , and citizens in turn for paying money for the goverment have the right to express their anger or the right to make demands .

this is innova property . so you can understand better, here is like going to a friends house and then start telling him how to decorate his house, when he didn't ask you . if innova wants they can ban you just for existing , it's their property .

in l2 and on this server you have the right to demand nothing . you play here just because innova allows you to play here , nobody forces you to play here.
    unlike real life, here you can just uninstall l2 and do something else. you have no idea what the gm's are doing and actually comments like this are quite slandering because you assume the gm's are lazy and do nothing . you expect the gm's to be your personal slaves to answer to you in second 1 when you have a problem .

well wake up people, you have no right to make demands, you didn't hire those gm's , innova did . they don't need to talk with all the delusional 16 y old kids that plague this server ( check scamming threads) or they would probably go insane .
    so do like the rest, make a ticket then wait for the gm to do something. if he really answers you, and takes time to talk to you then view it as a favor . he wasted his precious time for your insignificant problem , although he wasn't forced to do so . when a gm answers you view it as an act of kindness, don't be a brat and assume he doesn't do anything all day!

Troy, DeepBlue and Ksosi6954 like this.
  18. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

the thread was close because ppl like you , talking about personal things , insult , accusing and more things.

l2 = drama = flame thats true, but you need at least a bit of education

19. Sun40

Sun40 User

there you go again , forum police is back and already spoiled the thread .
    /useskill resurrection @ blah

Patri and Empristis like this.
  20. CrazyDynamyte

CrazyDynamyte User

dear mister/miss bigmanx,

you didn't understand nothing from what i wrote as i read your comment is full of flaws and we can continue this endesly discussion. what you are doing is just purely "a..kissing" the gms, making them gods saying that if they want to **** on you they want because is theyr server. etc bla bla i won't bother to exlain another wall of text to your frustrations.
    let me tell you just few things. as long as people are donating money for potions, hats, premium acounts etc... it is the gms ( and what you sayd gms are hired by innova) duty to help players, detect/solve important bugs that can affect the gameplay of hundreds/thousands of players. and as long as we pay for something and they accept we have the right to try asking for some humble bug repairs. as long as the programmers and game creators made this game with bugs and errors it is necesary that they must be fixed. this is just my opinion and i have the right to express it. but this is not the discussion here. you exagerated and went in a far way other side of the main problem :)))
    btw i don't play lineage anymore. so this i hope will be my last post here.

thank you for reading. have a nice day.

best regards
    an innocent forum reader

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014
    SnoWyz likes this.