1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. bigmanx

bigmanx User

here is where you are wrong and a ton of other players . gm's can't fix bugs, they are not programmers (or not hired to do programming) . only people that can fix bugs and bring changes to the game are the developers of the game aka ncsoft korea.

and gm's are like any other employee they need to follow some rules that are set by the company , they can ' t go rampant and do what a regular player 'thinks' is best for the server. you need to remember that you,the players, are in the same position like the guys on the stadium flaming soccer players for not playing better. you have absolutely no training in the field but think you can do better than the other person . that is very wrong , and people who think like that really need a cold shower to get their head straight!

Robby and Troy like this.
  2. Relic

Relic User

dat user nickname correlation to some other forums member nickname to what he is doing on that forum and person who thanked him for the post in this forum.
    lmao this just made my day(i hope im not the only one who is aware).

p.s there is certain size for topics that forums can hold w/o causing lags/bugs usually its around 300 pages so its normal that old thread was deleted stop crying guys we are all gonna make it.

airplanehandwrite likes this.
  3. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

/mod off - i also thanked kserw and countless numbers of others across the forums - what a conspiracy!!!! if you must know he was thanked for making a constructive post - maybe you should try it so i can thank you too ;)

[​IMG]

/mod on

KSERW, Empristis and BlackWoodz like this.
  4. qre8ive

qre8ive User

actually you got it wrong. if you donate money and buy vitality items, it's the vitality items you purchased. if you pay for premium, the 200% xp etc is what you get in return. you did not purchase the gm working their *** off to satisfy you. of course it is in the companies best interest to keep as many people happy as possible, but you can't demand fast bugfixes just because you bought a few items. it's like you go to the supermarket, buy a package of milk and expect the company to apply faster cashregisters, just because the current cashregisters are slow/buggy.

5. CrazyDynamyte

CrazyDynamyte User

ok read more carefully pls. and i quote" we have the right to try asking for some humble bug repairs" where i say about demands or fast repairing???? .. and yes gms must work (if they are payed to be gms) and answer our complaints... i live in a country where if i make a complaint about a supermarket that is dangerous for the customers and i have the proof, the supermarket will have big troubles. and there are thons of examples happened to me in other games where gms solved my problems very fast with a simple answer, explanation....

and to answer to your example is very easy if i am a loyal customer and purchase something i can try asking why in the supermarket is a hole in the ceiling, because from that hole something might fall and injure myself ... now you understand?.. so your example has a flaw it has nothing to do with cashregisters but has something to do with the building ( in this case the server) from where i buy something....

i hope you understand what i sayd. thank you and have a nice day.
    p.s. i wont answer to bigmanx he/she is a lost case :)))

best regards
    crazydynamyte

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014
    RedWind likes this.
  6. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

no one said you do not have the right to ask for bug fixes, we simply said that it should be done in the correct way using the appropriate processes

you (the user) report bugs to us (the game hosts) using correct method.
    we (the game hosts) report confirmed bugs to ncsoft korea (the game developers).
    ncsoft korea (the game developers) fix bugs when they fix them.
    then ncsoft korea (the game developers) send us (the game hosts) the fixes in patches which we (the game hosts) then install to the game client so that you (the user) can then have a better game play experience.

so you see, it is not a case of you shout and we jump and you have instafix to all problems - there are processes for doing things that you must follow and we must follow and they take time.

using your example of a supermarket - the processes are the same - you report the hole in the ceiling to a nearby member of staff that member of staff then escalates the report to his/her manager, that manager then has to report the issue to someone responsible for making such repairs - in the mean time that section of the market is closed off from all customers for their own protection until the fix has been applied, in the same way we do not allow people to talk about the mechanics behind a potential bug/exploit for the protection of you users.

hope you understand now what we are saying :)

regards.

7. CrazyDynamyte

CrazyDynamyte User

yes i know how the system works deepblue this discussion escalated (not my fault on that or at least i think is not my fault :d) some ppl are more crazy than me and start fantasyes giving some wrong examples that has nothing to do with what i was trying to say and blindly protecting you :d. let's end this i understand now about those rules.... was a nice chat.

thank you and have a nice day.

best regards
    crazydynamyte

Malpka likes this.
  8. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

/mod off

i don't need anyone to protect me...i can protect myself :d

but as long as we are all clear then it was nice to have some constructive conversation but can we now start talking about the size of dolan's beak? i mean come on...that duck...

/mod on

Empristis likes this.
  9. Empristis

Empristis User

i dont really get why u talk with someone that doesnt even play the game as he said....
    and also i dont really get, why the **** he cares what gms and players do...while he doesnt play!
    doh....

10. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

he used to play here, just because he doesn't play the game now doesn't make him any less of a community member then you or i, maybe he will play again in the future and that's why he keeps up to date reading the forums, who knows...but he has as much right to be here as anyone else.

if you stopped playing but wanted to keep up with the community would you like to be told that no one should talk to you? let him be, he only wanted to join in a discussion, no harm in that. i do not mind answering concerns to old, new...past or present members of the community :)

Empristis likes this.
  11. Empristis

Empristis User

yeah u are right....but the thing is....what is the reason to know what is going on in the server, while u dont play??

if i would stop playing, i dont see any reason to continue to keep up on the forum....
    anyway, different pov's different opinions....

can we go back to flames etc, cause i got bored?! :p

12. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

fixed....i tried but no one wanted to comment on dolan's beak t_t...what about gooby's ears?

Empristis likes this.
  13. Empristis

Empristis User

yeah, that wasnt so much of a trolling! :p

14. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

/mod off

gotta start somewhere xd

btw...3 pages in under 24 hours...why were you all crying again?

another victory of moderators™

/mod on

Patri and Empristis like this.
  15. Empristis

Empristis User

[​IMG]

DeepBlue and Allison_Mississippi like this.
  16. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

so, when we go to a dance house and they dont charge passes to get in, but charges for drinks and food, we cant complain because we entered for free? give me a break dude, if ppl stop buying drinks, food or for v.i.p areas, the dance house will break. the same can happen here. we can demand, because we use the "house" services. get real.

oh, i'm the one who less insults, trust me dear syra. just bcuz i tease you, doesnt mean i dont have respect.

Empristis likes this.
  17. stuxnet

stuxnet User

the server is an investment of innova, it's gonna stay up until it's economically beneficial to them. as innova adopted the free-to-play business model the gameserver is the tool for them to make you buy their products. but nevertheless innova has the rights to do anything with it, they provide support, fixes and updates (the last two they get from nckorea) to keep the server desirable, because the more players they have the higher the revenues but don't be eluded, you have no say in any policy adopted in innova and they have no obligation towards you except those you can find in the user agreement and privacy policy.

your only choice is to play or not to play here. you may complain (at their own terms), but they don't have to listen. so if they tell you that you can't discuss something on the forum or in-game you can't do it. and they can expel you if you don't comply. don't like it? you know where the door is.

this of course is my personal opinion i don't speak on behalf of innova.

18. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

well, the policy of "if you dont like, you can leave" is not good for any company.

Empristis, Ronove and Cerniymagus like this.
  19. GecKos

GecKos User

you talk about snowyz?

20. Robby

Robby User

amen to that!