1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

oh, i plan to come back.

2. Ronove

Ronove User

we already see u back mostly at hb oo female elf named snowyz

3. Patri

Patri User

true he gave me full recomends days ago now my name is blue.

Sun40 likes this.
  4. likas

likas User

deepblue using mucho emoticons, picturus, /mod off tagz and d* words...

...core detectives assemble, something is not right here!

*dolan you perverts.

5. Nyweris

Nyweris User

so guyz, lets troll a bit? like another 300? :>

edit:
    dude, what tauti? you no see my dualz in screen?... and 0 epics, no belt etc and no mana, couse i thought you total noob xd

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
  6. Empristis

Empristis User

he isnt??

my world just collapsed....

Cerniymagus likes this.
  7. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

i just miss the comics of dolan and gooby adventures, was in my head after seeing some old ones whilst going through the old thread so it was on my mind when i picked someone to troll xd if you jelly we can troll you :d

Empristis and Cerniymagus like this.
  8. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

me love you england.

cheshire likes this.
  9. xMikuu

xMikuu User

so i dont get it, so you saying that we are playing on a server that gm's dont know how do the work, or they are working on a game company without known of the material¿ so why the **** they are working here? to make money? is just stupid, im lifeguard on my city and if i see a guy on the middle of the sea i have to go and save him because is my freaking job and i have to know how to save the guy because to work here you need a known thats the same **** here if u dont have the known of the material why you are working here¿ if you put the free 2 play model is because you think it give's you more benefict than p2p but that don't mean that you are less than a player that play's world of warcraft for example, so what if they pay 12€ month to be able to join the game they are gods? the gm's are ther to **** his balls? no the gm's are there because is his job and you cannot report a bug 3 weeks ago and still dont get an answer because they dont know programing you understand me? is his ****ing job and a guy that is working and like his work go and study or learn how it goes like so before type stupidities on a forum about that we are **** because we dont pay to play go away from here.

regards.

10. Alarion

Alarion User

so mad and so typical for ba members ))

trym` likes this.
  11. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

http://*********************/instances/250x250/34601475.jpg

Empristis likes this.
  12. Sun40

Sun40 User

this is what i said , i haven't been playing for 1 year , and some gm told me i should not post here unless i'm activly playing . but i found this racist and made 2 new accounts for maximum friendship .
    so there you go , thanks for backing me up , friend .

13. JahRasta

JahRasta User

well, it wasn't gm, it was forum moderator who told u so,
    and they are two different things

14. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

if you have some evidence to support this claim please provide it via a private message to myself.

regards.

Eimants likes this.
  15. Sun40

Sun40 User

no it was actually ingame while they were giving out the buffs , at first i called him alcocholic , but then he buffed me and i made friends with him .

16. cheshire

cheshire User

[​IMG]

yeah

Empristis likes this.
  17. Empristis

Empristis User

[​IMG]

flaming_sock and johnfistikis like this.
  18. stuxnet

stuxnet User

first of all to clear some stuff:

they [innova] obviously have to work within the law, now what law that's tricky, we're talking about a russian company based in luxembourg with players of all of europe. but no one is saying that innova can fraud you or that they have any intention to fraud you.

now every company lives on their reputation. a huge company like blizzards has a better quality service because their multi-billionaire company depends on it and they can afford it. you can't compare activision blizzard (revenue: $5b) with even ncsoft (revenue: 700m) let alone innova systems (revenue: 36m).

regarding fixes, innova can't edit without permission the game content and relays on ncsoft for any kind of bug-fixing. ncsoft provides these fixes as packages whenever it suits them better, but most of the times they are released for every region (ru/eu and na) at the same time so you are not discriminated for playing here instead of the other region. this means that any bug on this server you can probably find in any other server of the eu/ru/na area.

last but not least, at the moment core has a shortage of staff, i won't speculate on the reasons but this is how innova is working at the moment and everyone will have to deal with it. a bug-free and a rapid response at your support ticket aren't guaranteed anywhere, innova never promised you that if you make a ticket it will be answered within 24h you have to understand that they can run on technical difficulties like any other company in the world even the biggest companies.

you should try to understand the work that innova is doing and try to figure out the difficulties that they could encounter and maybe lower your self-importance and transform your arrogant claims in educated requests.

for what matters the forum remember you're a guest here and you have to respect the rules of the host even if you don't agree to them.

19. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

just shut up already, please

20. Elesmira

Elesmira User

basically this is what he said : https://4gameforum.com/showthread.php?t=27502&page=5&p=152900&viewfull=1#post152900 + this https://4gameforum.com/showthread.php?t=27502&page=5&p=152907&viewfull=1#post152907