1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. yLogy

yLogy User

Doesnt YoloWhatEver asked exactly this with his question about IronV in time when he wasnt playing ironv, but archer and moved fully stacked tyrr to pve clan?

So Slaiter u know how to do only things yet. U know what to do in catacombs because i learned U and u know how to use channelinvite because i learned U. Too bad i didnt learned to read U...

2. YoloWhatEver

YoloWhatEver User

Why would it be a joke? you claim to know the brooch status of another player, I am asking how you managed to do that. I don't see what is funny about that.

3. yLogy

yLogy User

So u wanna tell me u asking me seriously how to know if a person has 6xlv6 jewels?

Truth is i quited game so i dont care anymore. I used program called broochcheck2.1 beta. Will u report me or what?

4. MrOurk

MrOurk User

First it's teached not learned, second I didn't learn how to do cata raids from you since I never talked to you back then, specially like after we started doing them in ally again back then after they were closed, a little bit after the ally was broken and it was then when I had to learn how to do all those things on my own just in case and oh well it paid well, keep thinking anything I know it's thanks to you if that makes you happy tho

5. YoloWhatEver

YoloWhatEver User

I seriously believe it would be better for everyone bothering to read your posts if you typed what you want to write in your original language on google tradudction and then copy paste the english result in here.

6. yLogy

yLogy User

U just read my document i made for Shiny. So go and ask him... We were losing almost all to BS since i wrote document with strategy, BS won exactly 0. Same strategy is being used till now with few upgrades, but principles are same.
    U know why i know, why u used it. Because i did little mistake. And i picked regroup in A sector small middle room and its not really best option.

7. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH best correction ever made !

SnoWyz likes this.
  8. MrOurk

MrOurk User

idk who made the strategy, all I know is I learnt the way RG was doing it back then and when we were losing 80% or more of those raids to TH I suggested Elronia to make couple of improvements that all of those were thought on my own, that's it, whoever made the tactics or not I never cared much, even less to read a document, I just figured out on my own what the cata looks like and how we were doing, what we were failing to do and made those improvements that's it, if you wanna reward yourself that 50% of what you suggested as plan back then is working until today gz, achievement unlocked

9. St0ne

St0ne User

Just saying,
    "Taught" is a word.

10. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Ye I know but I don't think it's correct to say I learned you instead of I teached you, but w/e

11. Hax

Hax User

more like some of our friends likes to start DDoSing again.

First TS during Anakim and now me on spawn minute )) Sad but i have lost even the slightest bit of respect left.

12. yLogy

yLogy User

Too bad i didnt really learn U to read.
    All u made was that u was working with people on improving. As i said, system is from 95% same.

I can tell u example from Baium, because its not actuall anymore.

When it was about first hit, people were making soulhounds 80 lvl to jump fast and speak with npc first.
    Changes like drilling people techniques of double jumps or getting more soulhounds to increase change are not systematic.

Systematic solution was to analyse entering sequence and find out, that people entering baium zone by turn, how they were invited to cc/pt. So people from cc leader party were always close to baium and people invited to cc as last were close to doors.
    With this systematic change Danaya was making first hits and i was trolling mages like Sepsa, @Amethyst etc that Danaya is more skilled as mage than them... :)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  13. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

When ironv untags to kill raids, he is playing archer, when I untagged to help my new to server cp members Exp while I was out of party, I'm a care bear. (didn't make a single % untagged) . Logyc.

14. yLogy

yLogy User

U was pvping inside clan, than u found out u cant xp bcs u getting killed so u untagged and tried to xp. Still not sucessfully, but still.
    So mitso, atleast dont lie. U was tagged, failed, left clan, failed more. ( time range 1h or so) Basically u left clan infront of my eyes after u got stomped.
    So we just moved pve toons to pve clan same as u had from start, while u got killed and left clan to continue level ur friend or w/e.

15. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Talking about Logy no ?

Btw Logy is quitting because I'm destroying him everywhere , never lost against him. I'm the reason why he is quitting.

16. {IronV}

{IronV} User

ela bots i left clan with my toon coz i was using it only for pve back then lamers like mitsa and kempa left clan drop tag same as kengaa was hiding until his yull is ready with +13 pvp bow hehe

17. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

Yes of course exiliados proud member. You left clan cuz you wanted to rat raids :)

18. Hax

Hax User

and now we're back at ratting competition by ddosing :D

19. yLogy

yLogy User

No im quitting because people on our server dont know how to realise some person has 6 jewels lv6.
    But than i find out,a guy talked to U for 5sec so i understood all and came back already.

20. YoloWhatEver

YoloWhatEver User

Next time, he will have a bathroom emergency and blame EN for poisoning his food.
    Jun 28, 2017
    now you can with brooch BR but before you could simply equip 6 times the same useless brooch it just to cast it.