1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

re-learn old skills book in l2 store request

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Zebedin, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zebedin

Zebedin User

how would this work

book of old memories: forget an awaken skill, allowing re-learning of 3rd job skills. all enchants on current awaken skill are lost. no sp refunding. no adena refunding.

usage #1: when right clicked, will open up a window that contains all current awakened skills and their enchants. when clicking any skill, at the right side of window, the corresponding pre-awakened skills are displayed (for confirmation). there shall be a confirm button, that when clicked, will display a popup confirmation (confiming all the losses, etc)

usage #2: on skill enchant window, near at the "blessed enchant" checkbox, there will be a "forget skill" checkbox (that requires this book of old memories).

(idea taken from other server, what you think about it ? want to see this item on core l2store ? comment and up/downvote if you like)

2. qre8ive

qre8ive User

better if they just make it so you autolearn all skills on awakening....

Naito and Ronove like this.
  3. Razzly

Razzly Banned

well you would like to have old skills while koreans make effort to leave no possibility to keep old skills and they are replaced by new ones. so i don't think it will be ever considered.

does sh still has skills from 3rd job ?

4. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

keep old skills is a variation of build. it's good. if that item exist would be awesome...
    mages re-learn arcane power. sr based archers re-learn rapid shot and fire. tyrr's with glad base would get duelist spirit back.
    etc.

5. Ronove

Ronove User

koreans have been since god update removing advantages of 2nd/3rd class skills.

first hotfix was removing of 2nd class armor mastery on healers.
    at harmony, changing bd/sws songs/dances to not be better than iss stuff + judi buffs not stacking with basically anything.
    day of doom was changed to be affected by level of target (not landing at 99 level bosses like it was before that), slh 2nd class passives only being applied in light armor when some kamael feohs would keep it at 4th class, etc, too bored to find more.

at this point i'm guessing: any advantage from 2nd or 3rd class skills, is purely an oversight from developers or lazyness by devs to fix it or staff to communicate it.

6. zosiek

zosiek User

actualy they make it morre and more brainless frendly, u get old modified skills/selfs that actualy give u some laughable 10% p atk. its not about ur game knowledge and organisation anymore like it used to be(stacking buffs/debuffs/certain clases setup), its about ur equip and f1. wonder when theyll remove cc 100% crit dmg, since this only one of few that is still giving decent boost. in 10 chronicles we will end up beating ourselfs with fists in game with no buffs. still now it isnt rly much diffrence from that

just as example now playing othel is ******edly easy. shadow step every 5 second and basicly same as backstab. old times u had chance once a 40 second to 90% stab some1 with it. and rest of the time u had to have particular technique and timing since bluff was like 10% in equal gear. that made diffrence between pros and handless ppl. now my cat would play at considerable level with random head-keyboard punches

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    iExpliCity and Zebedin like this.
  7. Razzly

Razzly Banned

dear zosiek,

i understand that you may not like this kind of game improvement but you don't have to make a show in every possible topic how terrible it is. please do not spread toxic as others may like it.

to everyone else - please go back to the root of the topic. in order to talk about something else, please make a proper topic.

regards

Zebedin likes this.
  8. Bandaalk

Bandaalk User

absolutely +1 on this.
    the reason is simple: you give everyone one more chance to be equal. and let's be honest...this is not really about equality because people are manipulating this feature changing class after awakening to get old skills on any class through an l2 store item.
    therefore would be really fair to have another item to give the chance to anyone else (oldest members who couldn't do it maybe for lack of game knowledge for example) and balance things either in l2 store and into the game itself.

another solution would be what qre8ive said. so +1 too on autolearn if the 1st solution isn't possible

edit > a 3rd possible solution could be at least to prevent some kind of mechanics exploit by giving it a small sense of balance:

e.g. old reflect on tanks: only sigel hell knights who leveled up as a dark avenger and never changed their 4th class, are allowed to keep their old reflect. in the moment they change class they automatically lose it.
    this way only true sigel hell knights are the one who have the chance to reflect a bit more dmg and this will be one of their key features which diversify them from the other 3 tanks.

moreover this goes along with some way of seeing the classes themselves: as 2nd and 3rd class the dark avenger is the one who reflects dmg. so it is for what concerns the 4th class. a key feature.

as it is going now, you just reroll, lvl up as da, keep old reflect, change specific class.
    it is just a mechanics exploit permitted by the l2 store.
    imo it is fair to have a counterbalance in the l2 store itself.

hopefully this get the attention it deserves.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
  9. Nyweris

Nyweris User

so all would be da or iss humans etc... best is to delete those 2-3rd skills, but gl with dat... there is no justice... just justice league.. xddd

syzgod likes this.
  10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

here they forced peoples to delete those skills when with nerfesodion update removed old skills oe.

11. Bandaalk

Bandaalk User

that would be the best solution imo too. they always seem to understand what the problem is but eventually do half or just part of the job leaving the most important part untouched.

let them reroll all the same class if they want....noone will keep them from doing it. at least there will be a meaning about 4th classes. :)

imo i keep saying this is about balance in the store and exploit of a mere technical quiddity.
    therefore it is something that requires the least effort to be fixed and could also bring innova some little extra income if balanced through an additional item in the store itself.

12. Nautica

Nautica User

koreans changed that long ago, you still see enough dark elf feohs with ap and etc. on korean servers^^

13. Zebedin

Zebedin User

ofc and thats my point

this is broken and they dont even bother to fix it on korean servers lol

but hey, what should i expect from game that give ncsoft the lowest income

14. Known

Known User

the lowest income because of that mistakes.

15. Nautica

Nautica User

well i kept one old skill too on my character because it simply fits my playstyle more, but well for other people that ****** it up to keep skills that suit their playstyle more i wouldnt mind such an item for them, at least the qqs would stop :d
    but tbh wizard spirit > ap in oly is just one example that the old skills you keep always have a disadvantage over the new skills in some areas, so if i wanna boost my pve power as feoh i take ap if i wanna have it easier in oly i take wizard spirit, you cant really say they are op, they are just different and act different in different areas of the game.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
  16. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

wrong, powi still better than drum in many classes. duelist spirit for open pvp still better than berserk.

17. Zebedin

Zebedin User

Known likes this.
  18. syzgod

syzgod User

actually it's funny to read koreans wants to fix balance but they still keep 2nd, 3rd class skills. first remove them and after try to fix balance. i think everyone knows they are making a huge difference. would any gm or innova staff member maybe refer to them those skills are making a huge impact to imbalance? so i still think they should be remove, auto replace with 4 class skills. imho. but i think here shouldn't be any discussion. they have to be removed, replaced, end of story. even they change a lot of stuffs without asking the community so.

Known and jlobe like this.
  19. Known

Known User

true voice of reason. nothing more to say.

Eru likes this.
  20. Zebedin

Zebedin User

now i hope that they (innova staff) take this thread serious and share it with l2 developers or something
    or maby they stated this problem while on trip to korea ? dunno but this problem is real here.

my healer was always human and i got rejected to join cp cause i didnt had powind. it shouldnt be like this
    not talking about archer/duelist/nuker that learned new skills

cm response would be very nice here

Bandaalk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.