1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

re-learn old skills book in l2 store request

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Zebedin, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bandaalk

Bandaalk User

it is so strange to see such an important feature being ignored and left in the dark.

i'm glad to see some activity in this thread after months of silence and some feedback from the staff itself would be really appreciated.

2. Nautica

Nautica User

well removing the skills would make more people mad than happy for sure, but anyway let's take a look at some reasons why the staff would never do it:
    1. on every official server it's the same, with the difference than here on core the skills lost all their oe
    2. everyone has the same chances, everyone can do a character for that if he likes it
    3. like i already said, every old skill you keep comes with a disadvantage, really don't know why some people only look at the advantages and forget about the downsides of the skills.
    about such a book in store i would't cry, but it would be something that would only work with the support gm's that do it ingame otherwise there is no way to do so.

3. procc

procc User

if it is possible to keep old skills, then everyone should be able to rollback new skills to old skills without leveling up new character.
    it is very very stupid, that now you need to level up new character, just to keep few 2nd/3rd profession skills...

4. Nautica

Nautica User

well tbh if you liked some of the old skills why you didn't keep them then? like i said all skills got advantages and disadvantages, people should know their playstyle to know the skills they will be using.
    making a new character to keep them would just mean that you gave up skills that you seem to like in the first place, but why would you remove skills you like? well i really do not see why someone would do that. :eek:

5. Known

Known User

don't know what you trying to say. in my opinion new skills where made for better balance, and now balance is messed up because of someone with old skills. i think you made re-roll and now you will be mad if those old skills will be deleted. don't be selfish! and yes there are skills what gives advantages only (pow). in my opinion it is better for all (not good for all but better than actual) to delete old skills from 85+ characters.

Freezer likes this.
  6. Nautica

Nautica User

i am trying to say all skills got pros and cons, even pow has cons don't be blind.
    and those skills will never get deleted, because korea doesn't want it.

it has nothing to do with being selfish if i state that all skills got pros and cons and know that korea would never agree on changing it.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
  7. Known

Known User

any simple disadvantage of taking pow? blessing of saha? in most cases you won't use that skill (iss buff).

8. Nautica

Nautica User

disadvantage of pow is:
    1. you lose 20% mp
    2. you get 30% more damage from critical skills (yes daggers will hit you 30% harder, 60% on skill crits, even 120% more on cced skill crit)
    3. you do not trigger cc so less damage for daggers. (half damage)
    4. less run speed
    5. it only lasts 5min and costs spirit ore aka money

9. Known

Known User

you don't know what you talking about. because blessing of saha is same buff as drum melody. healers don't buff (self only on oly but they can take drum from npc), all party members taking buff from iss (boxed or player). next time think before you say something. you need to learn many things.

10. Nautica

Nautica User

lol, blessing of saha is different from drum melody, seems you need to learn this game.
    and keep in mind i talked about drum.

Mdrg97m384h likes this.
  11. Known

Known User

12. Nautica

Nautica User

13. Known

Known User

and now i know about what you talk. not about what i ask :p and you say that i'm a noob?! just omg! nothing more. i was asking about "any simple disadvantage of taking pow?" not of buffing ppl with pow :p i know that pow is not as good for some classes. but for aeore himself there are no disadvantage of having pow buff and don't taking blessing of saha. and yes blessing of saha is same buff as drum :p

14. Nautica

Nautica User

it is not the same buff, you even linked the descriptions of both skills, what about reading them?
    and i already listed the disadvantages if they aren't a reason for you to keep it or not it is because of your personal preference.

about taking pow or not it's personal preference like i said, because pow suits mages more for open pvp, yes there i agree with you, but keep in mind if some healer wants to lower the dmg of daggers and auto hits on him in oly or any 1vs1 he will probably take saha, like i said pros and cons everywhere.

just an example, on naia 95% of all healers didn't have pow, but who cried about that? right, nobody.

edit: i really hope the gms will take a thought about adding such a thing, so people can get the skills back they obviously traded away, aslong as they limit it to 1 time per character and it won't cost more than 10 euro i am fine with it.

5nnaoki5o, MNQS89 and Mdrg97m384h like this.
  15. Known

Known User

ok not exactly same drum is better "party members equipped with melee weapons/bows/crossbows have increased critical damage after receiving an amount of damage."

Nautica likes this.
  16. Nautica

Nautica User

glad i could help :p

17. Known

Known User

but still its not disadvantage ;p

18. Nautica

Nautica User

got a wall of text above, i agreed with you that pow is the mage buff and since healer is a mage is good to keep, only reason for a healer himself to not get it is crit. dmg..
    but pow is anyway the skill with the least disadvantages anyway, all other old skills are by far not that good as this one.

19. Known

Known User

and now i can agree :) there are other skills like additional reflect or debuff resistance but that skills are good on oly only, and mage arcana power what is good for pve but on oly is a ****.

Nautica likes this.
  20. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

that doesnt make sense, how does pow has cons if every party has an iss that can buff drum melody? on oly u can take drum melody from npc instead of pow. so no, there is no downside to have pow cause u can get the drum if u need it vs daggers. worst example u could think of.

wrong. arcane power is one of best skill for pvp. 1 day u will see many mages that run constantly with 1 million m atk. without arcane power, they cant reach this value constantly ( it would be at 700~800k instead). wizard spirit m crit rate is useless on outside pvp cause u cap it long ago at 300 or less. go watch korean videos and check nuker destroying parties in 1-2 aoes coz of 1million m atk due to this toggle.

what you guys tend to forget is that some skills from previous update, do not take into count the current game. one thing is giving a class a fixed amount of boost, another is giving a multiplier that gets boosted every update passively simply because of the continous introduction of p2w, enchanting measures, boss jewels, active and passive skills.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.