1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Greenlight - a good way to get new players

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Sellas, May 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sellas

Sellas User

so basically, you can submit the game to steam greenlight and if there's enough people voting yes the game will be added to steam. steam library on its own gives it a good way to promote itself seeing as there's like 5 million people online at all times. people will just click on f2p games and find l2 here which can bring a lot of new players to the game. with the whole new casual approach i think that it may turn as a success. the only thing you've gotta do is to register a steam account and add the game on greenlight with a fee of just $100. it will be worth when the new players come. you will then ask people to vote for the game to get on steam and with our dedicated fanbase it will be easy to get it on steam and the potential of new players coming may do a good for the game health. tldr: please consider doing that and get the game on steam to bring new players. there's a mmo game "rift"' which's playerbase has been doubled just after getting on steam. the potential is real.

2. Epyh0n

Epyh0n User

would be awesome i wanna track l2 time while adversite game

3. Jarno

Jarno User

as far as i know (from ncwest), lineage 2 (na, eu, korea, russia etc) will not be added on steam and innova can't add their own version. they follow korea's orders.

as soon korea make's that move (i doubt they will) , all versions will be added on steam.

4. hachre

hachre User

it's really impressive how ncsoft is trying everything they can to go bankrupt. if anyone is still holding shares of this scam better sell now...

Maya Reinhartz likes this.
  5. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

i'm not sure how big steam is in korea and i would say that the korean market is ncsoft's target audience.

evbxkuhyt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.