1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Temporary Core Daily Discussions Part 2 - Clans, PvP, Olympiad etc

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

Dear Users,

Due to an issue contained within the main thread for this discussion we have had to temporarily remove it.

We apologize for this and hope that we can solve the issue and return the main thread to you all as soon as it is possible.

For now please continue your discussions in this thread whilst we look into the situation.

Remember that the following still applies here:

Now remember all that the following will not be tolerated in this thread and this is your official warning:

Inappropriate language - This includes avoiding the chat filters - they are there for the protection of others and if anyone repeatedly tries to avoid these filters they will receive appropriate penalties.

Discussing warnings/bans - Self explanatory and this goes for both in game and forum penalties.

Any of the following types of propaganda - If you think someone is botting/exploiting a bug/committing RMT of any kind then please use the correct processes for reporting such things via support These are not appropriate discussions for the forum boards and are generally only used to start some flame war between two sets of people. All evidence provided, if any, will be investigated fully by the Support Team and any actions needed will be taken.

Any forms of discrimination - A person is exactly that, one person...he/she is not a nation and one persons actions does not speak for an entire nation so we will have no more of this type of discrimination or any other.

Off-topic discussions - Self explanatory - If it is not about the Core community either Forum or game then it does not belong - We do not care about other servers, other forums, other games or anything else outside of this community.

Making things too personal - We will not tolerate anyone bringing another User's real life circumstances/family/personal details such as pictures/contact details etc into any posts on the Forum boards and here is no exception.

Keep it clean everyone.

Regards.

2. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

wow what happen? and only with that one thread?

3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

with one page. chrome shows that there is mallware or something.. other pages was ok.

4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

Yes and so for everyone's safety we have had to temporarily take the thread down whilst we look into it, we will not put our Users at risk so I'm sorry guys but we had to do this to protect you all, I will do my best to get this resolved as soon as it is possible but for now I do not have any solid time frames I'm afraid.

mitsubishi likes this.
  5. Vonak

Vonak User

yep, chrome was spoting a malware from some **** memegenerator that was probably included into one page

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2014
  6. Yolai

Yolai User

i bet it was in one of elesmira's posts... [​IMG]

7. Elesmira

Elesmira User

i only do it from one site and it never had issue before :d tbh i m not the only one using it, stop spreading propaganda yolka.

8. Yolai

Yolai User

just for the future:

[​IMG]

let others do the meme-job!

9. Elesmira

Elesmira User

[​IMG]

10. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

Ok guys, stop with the image war please especially when you all now this issue was connected with images being posted...not really smart now is it ;)

We have a solution for the problem and I will be re-opening the other thread shortly but be aware that there will be many posts effected by this.

We advise that no one uses memegenerator for images in the future as it will be blocked by us from now on to reduce risks to our Users.

Regards.

mitsubishi, Knonfonfone and evbxkuhyt like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.