1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

L2 Store Update: Looks to kill

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by Onyx, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. »Limy«

»Limy« User

i like how you asked the ppl what kind of appearances they like and should come soon, then you ignored them and just made it your way. :)

iExpliCity and BlackWoodz like this.
  2. Sellas

Sellas User

i hate people who ****ing about price, u just need to shut up rly. and ye i have enough money to buy all l2store 500 times so if u rly need 3 eur its np to give to you or even some1 else u just gotta ask on forums and theres nice people to give you

if we have poor ppl here i quest i can make a contest first 10 ppl to pm me get a apperance they want :d so pm me now and be fast ;] and tell me what apperance and char name in game i gift you from l2store ;]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
  3. Yolai

Yolai User

for me its a big deal if suddenly stuff which was cheaper before cost more.
    +3euros for appearance which ppl didnt even ask for ****s in two ways.
    if innova wanna earn money that much they should at least add stuff ppl asked for. example the tears appearance.
    though i dont now why u pick on me when other ppl also complained about it. smth personal? u can still send me all kind of l2store items via gift ig to yolai. ...and to elesmira. he is poor. we appreciate it. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
    scentwander likes this.
  4. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

wow you used to sell app weapons for 6 euro i think and armors for 4.75 if not mistaken...old good times...not such good move from you i guess.we still got economy crisis to some places.

5. Epyh0n

Epyh0n User

swimsuit was top voted apperance and u guys put disgusting apperances with crapy skills except tribal one which is repulsive colors ...

6. Undressed

Undressed User

i wonder if any1 even wanted that tribal one ^^ buut yeah, too bad there is no swimsuit, hopefully they will put it in soon.

7. Exarkun

Exarkun User

put more appearence stone for weapon plz !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.