1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Sum up of the situation...

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Elesmira, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elesmira

Elesmira User

i am not going to repeat complaints that i am completely sure you are aware of. we had multiple threads about innova's behaviour towards us (the costumers) and what are the thoughts of us for it.

in the case you missed something i 'll just link the appropriate threads :)

1)the 1st one with the most hot stuff
    2)more reactions about the same stuff. (zairakh's comment is pure gold.)
    3)another one that might help you understand why we do not want that.
    4)reactions about today's event to calm our nerves down. (well fail attempt unfortunately but still, an attempt. thumbs up for that last one at least.)

if you still cannot see what is the problem with putting such stuff in l2 store (even with the so called "reasonable" chances to get the top prices) read the following please...

lineage 2 is right now a heavily item dependant game in pvp. the last 2 updates we had (a total of more than 1 year) item drop rates, adena drop rates were significally nerfed. that means mostly that the common people cannot get items easily right now and the old players of the server have the upper hand since they were stacked from earlier.

talking about our server... core server is right now the most clean from bots/rmt/scripts compared to any other server accessible by the western communities aka ncwest and russian servers. what is the problem with that? the problem is that bots are the source of raw material in these servers while here we have much less. armors, weapons ingredients, scrolls, epic jewels exist in a much greater ammount there.

this nerfing of drops as we live it now has been taken as an action against botting. we know that even korean servers are flooded by bots so techinically this nerf was to soften the problem in these servers which are the majority. this nerf though was also implemented here and after we started gaining these notorious l2 store updates that are actually providing cash. the thing is that they are the only way to get cash here ffs!!!. in a way the server's policy is pushing us to bot!!!
    recently koreans made a poll about the update after ertheia where the level cap will be at 100.

the poll is about this :

do you want faster leveling on next update? vs do you want better drop rates on next update?

for the results click the link...

the results are just...

[​IMG]

yet we still get these updates in l2 store that are just making the people riot...do we really have to kill somebody to understand us?

[​IMG]

so after that introduction i want to ask you some things.

1)are these store updates/events i do not care how you wanna call it coming here by your decision or not? i will make it simple. do you get some new patch with l2 store stuff and then cmonyx pazak and pask sit on a table and decide if you will implement it or not, will it be on l2 store or not can we skip it or not?

2)is there some 3rd person/group that tells you to add these things or not?

3)are you slaves to his/her/their will about this matter or not?

4)what is your power according to the matter if you can send some question or ask for a change to our client from ncsoft headquarters? (i remember that the long now gone captainmoebius and some others (maybe horatio too) of your staff took a trip in ncsoft headquarters and there they mentioned the problem of the old steel door coins ammount being not enough to equip a character even with full a grade items. after 2 weeks we had a new patch making them more than just enough)

what we finally want to see from you guys is some actual professional work over here...

do not take me wrong i am not a hater and i also know that is hard to read such critics, but lets finally face the truth. the service we had 1+ year ago from you was far more better than the one we have now...

what i demand is some answers from the staff here and i beg trolls to stay in their caves. i do not want to see comments as "bb gl hf in rl bla bla" or "if u don't like it don't play it blabla". i 'm not quiting and also i love the game thats why i want to see it improved and not dead. thanks.

proposition : instead of adding chests with op items in l2 store and you need money so much, better add option to have double drop rate in items for 30 days something like with premium.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    Known, quir0, Morén and 22 others like this.
  2. Sun40

Sun40 User

one word for u my friend ... money .
    there's nothing you can say that matters for overall game future . the developers are in korea not in luxemburg or whatever .
    while they produce such nice events as "paparazzi" "spot the turtle" and "let's run from gludio to gludin on a horse with the almighty game master" , and in the same time they are killing the game content (which was at first "hardcore grind game") ... what do u think they do in here ? obviously they throw sand in your eyes , that's what they are doing .

some of us realized it already and moved on from this doomed server in particular , cuz guess what , regardless of the robocops in ncwest , the community's material is zilion times better than here . and obvious liars like some of the forum moderators and gm's that are giving u utopia event's while destroying the server balance with op top imba end game items , available now just for 1.99euro each .

there's nothing u can say or suggest to innova that will stop them adding those items , cuz from a business point of view , u r the perfect buyers - try hard kids from private servers that are used to get stuff quickly thru donation . well , enjoy it .
    you asked for it , now shut up and swallow this sadness .

3. Elesmira

Elesmira User

dude your choice to play on west but sorry to dissapoint you this server is far from dead. i also was in west for almost 2 years. i wouldn't return to them for any reason. i know their community, i know their robocops, i know their policy and i still keep an eye on it for the lulz. if this server was dead i wouldn't attempt to waste 30 mins of my life to write the things above. i also though know here that the "gms" can read. i am a believer and i want to believe that innova doesn't have the same militarised system west has in the matter of l2 store. maybe i am an idiot hoping that it is not true but well, only time will prove it and unfortunately recent events prove me wrong indeed.

4. Sun40

Sun40 User

yes , u definately seems a bit confused here . beliver , "belive in innova" , say what ? o.o
    i didn't want to change the theme's subject nc vs innova . i'm speaking about this server , cuz not so long ago i was a participant in it , and when i was closing the gap gearwise , they launched 3 strike l2store "events" purely p2w and all my efforts were invalid . so if u consider yourself an idiot , well u r not alone :)

5. BeerWarrior

BeerWarrior User

i like the way you composed those two sentences. nah, you are not an idiot, you're just attached and not willing to let it go, that's perfectly understandable. your bit is quite optimistic, i let myself present my realistic bit there https://4gameforum.com/showthread.php?t=29022&page=2&p=167789&viewfull=1#post167789

i'm not trying to change your mind, i just posted that for it to hang in there.

6. 4tech

4tech User

they should change their approach to "customer first" or core gonna die like pl project, mby not in the near future but sooner or later.

7. Slaiter

Slaiter Banned

really good work with all this constructive feedback, big +1 to that

innova should really listen to their customers, those who are playing everyday in the server and trying to work hard to get their items, the commonly called playerbase.

we've said multiple times we don't want this store events / updates , a lot if not almost everyone came here from ncwest tired about things like what you're doing from past month until today. in my opinion, someone from staff should open a new poll about l2store future update / events and everyone give their opinion there, obviously without flames, that's the best way to make your customers happier and gain a great amount of money, because potential purchasers will tell you what they would like to purchase and if you make them happier, they will be buying a lot.

related to that, on last store update where you introduced again appareances, we had a discussion on my clan's ts channel. almost everyone (around 40-50 persons) were saying exactly the same: if appearances were around 4.95 euros, i would buy not one but maybe even 2-3 to have them all.

so a friendly advise, listen to your community carefully, and everyone will be happy

8. RedWind

RedWind User

i can just said this ... once more .... eles for gm !!!

pa - 9,99 euro (+ sp 30%; drop/adena rate + 100%; spoil + 50%)

dota boxes for 13,99 (for brainless monkey only)

+ apperance + runes + vit potions

0 talismans, pvp/buff potions only from craft, no events with adds on l2 store for 0,59 ....

or back to p2p system with new l2 classic server :p

p.s. why core is near death ??

1. becouse, heroes/doters writing on core daily flame thread... only kasyra we miss for now :p over and over same persons

2. from my old clan only 1 person is still playing (from cp: few)... any others just left :p i meeting them on others servers

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2014
    Daimyo likes this.
  9. Elesmira

Elesmira User

so you just gave up. that's it?

10. Sun40

Sun40 User

well not just the server , for me it's number of things comming at the same time = bb l2 :)
    but i find it waste of time trying to fight for "justice" , mainly cuz it's a game , and i would look ******ed if i demand justice :d

11. Elesmira

Elesmira User

well, you actually did demand justice already as well but in a raging way in past...anyway good luck with these "things comming at the same time".

12. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

i can't say i m surprised. at the moment i saw the update, where you can enter most of instances without logging a box, i was like: hah... l2 store update is comming since most of the people are buying pa because of those instances... and how they will make money to maintain the servers (not that all the profit was from pa, but still...). now what i noticed is that innova eu are having exactly same updates as innova ru, so probably here the pa change thingie will come too (hail afk xp for non 99 and more) :d sadly this is the way free to play games progress, and i don't think it will change, it can become only havier (my 2 cents).

malfik likes this.
  13. Elesmira

Elesmira User

as i said, they can add better drop rate somehow in premium and instead of getting money with 95% of people crying on boards because 5% is gearing up in no time with op items cuz of strong wallet, they will be getting money with 95% of people trying to gear up with something they can 1st afford and 2nd doesn't change the balance ingame as much as putting longings, super osom enchant scrolls, godlike agathions, soul bottles+epic jewels that demand 200 people to work together in order to drop one or two each time...

btw >>up<<... still looking forward for a staff comment here.

14. Lunetta

Lunetta User

15. 4tech

4tech User

i also think they should add something with drop rate to pa, because right now drop is rly low so ppl gonna buy pa to get more items/adena during daily stuff.

16. a4se.

a4se. User

i dont think so cmonyx pazak or pask have any last word to accept or decline l2store updates. they are just cm/adm of server im alsmot sure that head chef of core project got last word.
    admins<head chef project<head chef innova corp.
    just my free minds, i can be wrong but its seems possible.

5nnaoki5o, Schofield, Nag3M and 2 others like this.
  17. Elesmira

Elesmira User

maybe, but i hate pointing fingers without clues.

18. LBend

LBend User

most publishers on game headstarts actually listen to community and their wishes, then decides to implement those which are not too resource demanding but still pleasing for customers. this is quite an old game, but yes, we would like that innova would listen to us, and would change some strategy towards l2store. they would say that they heared wishes for x2 xp event and i say thank you for that, but i wish it wouldn't end with that.

Elesmira likes this.
  19. t0reto

t0reto User

@sweetnight i don't agree with you. no matter if those isntances can be made with 1 pt, i simply dont see myself playing the game to entertain myself enough without pa. just not possible, even when doing billion zakens, or doing tezzas with cp or so whatever, i'm even making 2 istinas at the same time as healer or iss and as tank with wynn in 2 different clan parties. all those things improve my stay here on the server a lot. pretty sure there are lots of ppl who think the same. example few(just few) of my clan have 2-3 pas for exactly that reason.. and we're lets say clan of poor ppl, i could imagine ppl who have more money can and are buying also 2-3 pas at the moment. not to mention the 2 big factions who are doing both aq and valakas at the same time (for example)

so all in all profit from pa is not lost, they just totaly ignore what we're saying as u see they dont even write replies. as elesmira already said we demand answers to that if u are doing that on your own or you are forced to!

20. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

i personally know a loooooooooooooooooooot of people who gave up on buying pa because of that update. you are right, hardcore players, big factions or w/e are doing exactly what you say, however i m absolutely sure that the profit from pa cut to half (or more) after the update. the good things that will eventually come with pa soon may be will make people buy it again, but so far the free to play games are all about money, and after more than 2 years even on the most lighter shop game, you should already know that... it was always the same, even on private servers with donation system etc.
    about those answers you demand, i don't really get it... how actually will this change the things in any way? yes, we are doing that on our own, without caring what you think of it will make you quit? (i don't think this is the case though)... or no, we are forced to do what innova ru does will make you quit? it will make you more mad? or more calm? i just don't get it , but meh, i m weird bird anyway :d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.