1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Play button alternatively working and russian error.

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Sentrosi, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sentrosi

Sentrosi User

hello,

i already had some problems installing the game, mainly because of vc++, which i resolved with the help of this forum, and the game lauched without problems after that.
    but, since ~3days, when i hit the "play" button, there's just the orange rolling thing appearing for approx. 5seconds, then it disappear... and nothing happens. i can keep doing this multiple times without any changes.
    but, what's even strangest is that, sometimes, for no reason, it works... i hit the "play" button (either being the first time since the computer rebooted, or even after hitting 25times the button...) and the game launches, and i can play like normal. so that's one strange thing.
    second thing, as said in the title, when the game launches and frost appears on screen, i have a russian text-error popping, but the game still launch without problem, so i'm not sure what it is nor what it says, so i made a screenshot : [​IMG], if someone can translate...
    i tried to disable all firewall/antivirus software (i have bitdefender 2012), but that's not working either.
    i tried with ie and firefox, i have java up to date, i don't have any viruses, i cleaned the registry. same results.
    oh, and i tried reinstalling the 4game app multiple times too.

does someone have the same problem or know how to resolve it ? i looked on the forum, and found nothing related to my problem, but maybe i missed it.
    thanks in advance.

2. Kall

Kall User

good day,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.