1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Core] RedGuard DrunkZilla CP

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by WineGod, Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elesmira

Elesmira User

do you have daggers in your party?

2. vvvlm

vvvlm User

you have a really bad memory.

archers were good but like elesmira said it wasn't one hit wonder like feoh at the moment. look at past archer's pov fraps and tell me if you see a lot of 30k+ dmg, because nowadays crt @30k+ with a stacked feoh is a strict minimum, going up to 100k+.

3. Hax

Hax User

yes, when bugaimer plays his dualclass. and i agree daggers are no good to heal :d but i am talking about having another ranged dd instead of feoh isnt the worst choice (or having a good dagger in pt is also not bad)
    archers have a harder time especially cuz ppl got much more pdef/hp. in one update after ertheia (infinity odyssey or whatever) you can see that archer get some really nice boost with passive/active buffs.

4. vvvlm

vvvlm User

sadly even with these buffs i don't see archers being on par with feoh. others classes can be buffed, until feoh get their rightfully deserved nerf this game will be broken.

the amount of damage / versatility / survavibility this class has to offer is beyond insane and i don't even understand how the devs thought it was a good idea when they did this stupid update.

syzgod, Elesmira and Feegreefews like this.
  5. syzgod

syzgod User

well actually they broke stuffs in classes. and seems they don't even care. you have to wait years to make some balances but unfortunately they are just adding more stuff which making more unbalance. like this ap or the brochet thing. you have billion ways to setup a char now, but even with them you can see more unbalance. they have to remake all classes btw. with the 8 classes were more balance but less choice, less individuality. then they brought back the 32 classes but still 1 class too srong, other too weak, less usable etc. and yet not talking about how economy is dead, no way to farm etc. but this topic is not about to discuss these things. and i think everyone knows these facts. even p2w players.

iExpliCity likes this.
  6. zauliuz

zauliuz User

bs have weak point.. easy to kite and pew pew with good party...

7. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

people go around with their +6 or +8 sets and +3 jewels wondering why mages hit so much.

iExpliCity likes this.
  8. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

any info where i can see that, please <3(i love reasing about new updates)?
    you sir, got a heavy point there. but the most problem is, even without good enchanted jewels, gloom still gonna take 50% of you m def, devil's curse more 30%(and the max it stacks, in pvp, if i'm not mistaken, is 70%) and -50 element(and that is a lot).

9. iBlackbird

iBlackbird User

sorry but enchanted jewels give nothink right now :d

10. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

they give more m def. tu-dum-pss

11. iBlackbird

iBlackbird User

rly? :d man it's nothink compared to money what you need to enchant, check dmg with jewels +3 and +6 for example, there is almost no change in dmg, so yes go enchant to +8 for 3kkk adena and you will see dmg reduction from mages like 1%

Feegreefews likes this.
  12. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

well archers were bearable..

archers had 3 weaknesses that nukers dont have.

-easily targetable (except when on flash) their mobility was and still is ****, coz blinks have too much reuse compared to nukers, they also dont cancel ur target on aoe.

-aoe dmg was always average on pvp.

-they dont have any crowd control ability, aka shadow snares, multiply that for 3 and u got the best cc in the game with the best aoe and single target dmg as nuker party, targeting and skill interruption was a feature mostly used by tyrrs on glory days and nuker just does it better now..with range. lal

also nuker is the only class who can increase every class dps without needing to change m/pdef modifiers of the enemy, through elemental resistances nerfs.

even tanks with 10k+ m def are being hit with 40k nukes like nothing. how you expect other classes to hit such high values besides tyrr/healer? it's all about pvp defense.

all that looks good, but we havent seen mage boosts yet...altho prophet + archer should be nice for ganks. im disapointingly expecting nukers to get more celestials/defense measures to counter archer boosts..or some 1k godlike power skill. while wynn gets again ****

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
  13. syzgod

syzgod User

funny but even after these facts 80% of the server made/was an archer. also most cps were based on archers. and after 1 update everyone changed to mages. so it's a neverending circle anyway as i said. and ofc you are right about mages and everything but these stuffs changed after updates. actually we can say nukers are uber op atm with all their skills like they never had them before. even if they have low pdef or mdef you can't just catch them with those teleport, fast running speed, snare stuffs and can add a push too, self cele. and yeah that elemental resistance nerf is too much anyway. i still think these changes won't made for such a small server like core. on botlands (ncwest, koreans) you can get pvp armors, weapons much easier and cheaper, so you can build your char for more defense well as for offense too, but still. hope got my point.

14. iBlackbird

iBlackbird User

i 100% agree with you, pvp sets should be much more cheaper.

15. RazZz

RazZz User

16. Woodzie

Woodzie User

bump up fpr true pvp makers awaken from pve.

Rosenrot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.