1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Question: about path of destraction + donation (no flame)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by handsofchaos, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. handsofchaos

handsofchaos User

hi guys , i was wondring how u will resolve the progression of gear from 1 to 85
    if you guys dont have "path of awakening implanted -> example : http://truly-free.lineage2.com/path
    its very importand in the g.o.d update:eek:, since g.o.d is made to get ppl quick to lvl 85 to experince the whole fun of 85-99 skills and new raids;)
    so i wonder how u will replace it

and my second worry is the enchant stones and scrolls sold unlimity on the cash shop :eek: would not it make server go crazy and ppl run with over enchanted gear and unbalance the server?

2. handsofchaos

handsofchaos User

bump bump

3. Vivinia

Vivinia User

no.

you still get rewards after making 1, 2 class (full d and full c set + weapon + ss) and when you level up till 52 you get enough cash to buy whole b set, same at 61. what's better, you can afford to buy full s set + weapon long before you reach 76 level.

so there's no need for additional rewards like ncwest did.

about enchants, they are chance based. sold on boxes, you click on it and maybe if you're lucky you will get an enchant. remember old events with a chance to win weapons/rb jwls from chests? it works just like this.
    so it's no op - wanna see stupid unbalanced items? go check ncwest item shop.

4. handsofchaos

handsofchaos User

buying full s set is based on luck to find some one who sell it? or u can buy form npc?
    and will there be ssd,ssc,ssb,ssa sold by npc like in ncwest?

5. Vivinia

Vivinia User

you can buy items from c till s grade in luxury shop, s weapon cost there 6kk adena for example.
    ss are in shops till c grade i think, after that -> craft.

6. handsofchaos

handsofchaos User

still i think they should add low packs of ss b ,a,s for ppl getting lvls 52,61,76:eek: to make it more close as possible to orginal linage2:eek:
    unless i am confused and l2.eu is totaly not releated to offical linage2 contect and making it own game ;o

7. Vivinia

Vivinia User

original lineage is the one from nckorea, path to awakening was created by ncwest only.
    there will a lot of dwarfs, what's the problem to buy shots from them like it was always done?

8. handsofchaos

handsofchaos User

question: how they going to handle on launch day 2000 people in same area killing same mobs for quest:eek:
    r they going handle it same way ncwest did ?
    spawn alot mobs + alot quest items ?

9. Apophis

Apophis User

they always want something for free and if i ask if they would like to compete for some prizes they will all go mad that it's too overpowered. that path to awakening was not needed. the day i played on ncwest i felt like i had the settings of a mid rate server with xp 2x. milk to give you decent buffs (missing only dances/songs for a mid rate), my inventory was like i had gm-shop (at lvl 40 i got all the weapons) and it wasn't just a homu it was a homu + acumen + 4 ... wtf ?

10. Apophis

Apophis User

spawn some mobs/corpses and probably letting people in graduately.

11. handsofchaos

handsofchaos User

apophis, grindfest days over.
    lineage 2 is changed....
    rates are not defiend anymore as obious thingy, it all depends on vp rate and +cash shop
    homu+acumen+4 is joke in l2 g.o.d when max lv is 99
    its good idea path of awakening ;p

12. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.