1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

How to register on l2wiki.com ?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Maya Reinhartz, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

title is self-explanatory, really.

a few things have been bugging me out to the point that i was inclined to edit them~ go into "log in" only to don't find a single possibility of registering myself~

those who edit the wiki are limited to innova's staff?

if so is there a way i can apply to gain access to editing it or someone i could send the "hey! this is wrong!" reports to?

thanks~ couldn't find a good area for it~ hope off topic was the correct one :c

2. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

good question btw :)
    you do not have permission to create this user account, for the following reason:

the action you have requested is limited to users in the group: administrators.
    so looks like you can't. i am not really sure how you can report a wrong l2 wiki page (i didn't even knew it was connected with our forum/server/support till now :d ), but since the support button on wiki is connected with 4game support i suppose you can send a ticket with feedback/suggestions category on ask a question button. the staff members probably can answer, if this is correct, this is just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
  3. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

then it's a wiki that's limited to a selected few to change things up... interesting...

i would be more attracted towards acquiring rights to edit it myself but i suppose i'm a few months away from that...

i'll wait to see if this topic will receive attention from the staff... if ignored i'll be forced to send a "fix this pls" request to the entire staff through the support menu.

thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
  4. Onyx

Onyx User

seems forum downtime erased some comments :d
    so, once again - we are about to update our wiki and let all users leave comments on articles. once comment is submitted, staff members will consider adding it to the respective article. direct editing performed by users is not considered at the moment.

Sweetnight likes this.
  5. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

are user-submitted articles eligible for consideration by staff members?

if so what's the wiki coded in, php i would think?

thank you.

6. Onyx

Onyx User

i would say that if you intend to create wiki article the best way to approve it is to send it to me via pm.

it's mediawiki.

7. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

i see, now that my questions have been answered please archive this topic.

i'll be foward wiki-related content to you from now on~ hopefully the content will be appealing enough to make into the actual thing.

thank you for your patience and answers, looking foward to improving the current l2wiki.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.