1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Enough~ Ban on Dual Boxing~

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Maya Reinhartz, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

untrue.

i can see the benefits of dual boxing, it's never needed though, there aren't in-game checks that will only allow players that are dual boxing to participate in certain things.

feedback
    feel free to express fair criticism of the work we are doing. we welcome suggestions and great ideas as well.

i'm sorry if i'm not allowed to suggest what i think is right. :rolleyes:

it's not about preference nor is the issue exclusively related to iss enchanters; you should be 'locked' to what's available, this is a mmorpg that the literal focus is pvp in different forms, the most notable one being castle sieges. it's a social game and people should play with others rather than themselves or a small closed group; bear in mind small closed group means the same 6 people you'll be playing from beginning to end with, sharing accounts and making sure most characters are online all the time and the regular cp yadada.

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

so explain in one sentence why dual box is bad? cuz i still don't get your point.
    i pay for pa. pa allow you to dualbox. if you have 2 pa accounts so you can log 3 chars.. noone wants you in party? well.. who want's iss who most of time spam in forum?

3. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

i won't be respectful with the next person that assumes i'm doing this because of not being benefited by dual boxing myself, i'm not stupidly selfish and idiotic as you all that need a problem to be yours in order to care.

there are answers for that question in this topic already; we've tackled three issues so far: "game design, iss buff bots(as razzly put it) and less people doing content intended for more."

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014
  4. Undressed

Undressed User

its kinda hard to find it in all that spam :))

but many players have differend opinions on this, just need to accept them.

5. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

your post doesn't doesn't help keeping this topic clean. :eek:

why would you join a discussion without reading what was previously stated or asking for someone in it for a small summary.

6. Undressed

Undressed User

it dosn't, but its short and nice, so it wont make it much fuller. ^^

and i guess every1 who joins the discussion reads it, but when there is much stuff its harder to find the ''most important reazon'' you created the topic for. or maybe even read half of it... (just what i think)

7. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

there's a lot to read because this discussion has attracted attention from some people, negatively or positively.

nobody that is unwilling to read a three pages topic should join its discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.