1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Account login issue

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by valkyrrr, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valkyrrr

valkyrrr User

my mate tries to login today and did something so he had to enter his password twice. but when he tries to login he gets this error:

bruteforce detected. wait 3600 seconds or enter captcha.

when he does fill in that captcha nothing works. how can we fix this? or is it a serverside error

2. Eska

Eska User

hello there.

brute force (also known as brute force cracking) is a trial and error method used by application programs to decode encrypted data such as passwords or data encryption standard (des) keys, through exhaustive effort (using brute force) rather than employing intellectual strategies. just as a criminal might break into, or "crack" a safe by trying many possible combinations, a brute force cracking application proceeds through all possible combinations of legal characters in sequence. brute force is considered to be an infallible, although time-consuming, approach.

your friend need to check if keyboard language setup didn't change, or maybe he have capslock.

3. valkyrrr

valkyrrr User

i tried to log his account also same error occurs. after that fails i can normally login my own so that shouldnt be the problem

4. Kall

Kall User

good day,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.