1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Do you like the way you look?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Hentai, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hentai

Hentai User

you look foolish. either you have such low understanding of semantics and the english language that you think it's ok to post that as an announcement, or you just think misleading people will get you more money.

learn to friggin' phrase the f*ces coming out of your mouth.
    "you will gain the ability to use 10 items for regeneration, keeping and boosting your energy."

you won't just get 10 items from having a premium account, like it sounds from the wannabe professional posts you keep making.

innova, can you honestly tell me you like how this makes you look? you look like a bunch of amateurs trying to run a server. it's sickening and people are mass fleeing to ncwest as far as i can see. also, way to not do any market research for the pa account price. doubt the price will pay out more than a 6 euro price would have, but hey.. i'm not managing this place.

you look like a bunch of amateurs using all sorts of moderators assigned from your player base.

i love how people are considering playing swtor or even going back to wow after this fiasco @_@

2. ilovecookies

ilovecookies User

people can go swtor, but honestly that game is piece of **** :d

i understand your point, im disappointed too. and probably going to quit end of this week. if they are not fixing lag problem+this damage reduce ****

3. Hentai

Hentai User

heck i don't know why they made that game a mmo anyway. think people are just tryin' to find something to do to avoid studying for exams.

4. LincraL

LincraL User

failnova :f
    prv servers are more proffesional

5. ilovecookies

ilovecookies User

wont agree with that statement :d

6. xRelapse

xRelapse User

so far i thought that official server provides long term of playing, but now when i see these all dissapointed people, i'm not sure, and wonder if it will die in few months or not, because l2 without huge community is boring as hell, and now most of community here is dissapointed

7. Hentai

Hentai User

well i've been following the forums since the server began (after atempting to play for a bit and realizing it's probably not worth it) and it seems there are more people complaining than anything. i know people mostly come to the forum to whine and complain, but there's a biiiit too much of it going on for it to be "usual". i guess what innova and ncsoft are trying to do is revive a dying game with their last attempt.

there are still players who want to play the game, but their expectations are high and for the most part of it have not been met so far.

8. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

well for the l2j server i came from its true-much better maintenance, fast fix of bugs reported, patch notes for every single update/fix they were making, and most important-its trully f2p(donnations accepted ofc, but are not affecting game at all, u can buy cosmetic stuff only, so all are equal). i`m gonna give innova chance as its still new server, but if it keeps like that(it looks like a fail l2j server atm) i`m gonna return there, they`re working on god already.

9. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

closing old/inactive thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.