1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

About rhw hide cloak option...

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Marcalv, Aug 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Endellion

Endellion User

hi, i wanted to ask the staff about the option "hide cloak".

actually once i activated it because i do not like the forced hairstyle "pony tail" that made ​​him my white elf has equipped when a cloak. but even if you disable the cloak to not be viewed, the game retains the forced hair and never recovers the original unless you remove the cloack completely. i wonder ... this should be so? in other games if you put invisible coat or hull, the game back to old hairstyle but here's impossible ... by obligation have to wear "pony tail" would be possible in the option "hide cloak" the hair back to the original?

thank!

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

change haircut. or use hat and your problem solved.

3. Endellion

Endellion User

that does not solve anything. if i change her hairstyle the game continues to make my character a ponytail even if the cloak is on hidden option. and if i put an ornament simply, the game cut her hair. especially if your character is female and with long hair. if someone likes the ponytail then can add it to the hairdresser. everybody wins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.