1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Ertheia release

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Trigger, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trigger

Trigger User

to be honest, waiting for fixes for lineageii is the most useless thing,
    since there are bugs that exists years, we live with it, we get used to it.

just make the update and do the weekly maintenance as usually and fix the bugs in that way.

if you did on ru month ago, you can do the same here.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
    Elesmira likes this.
  2. Cobra

Cobra User

that is just an excuse like always, not the real reason. once be honest with the community.

3. vulpi

vulpi User

stop playing with the player's patience .

4. syzgod

syzgod User

have they ever be honest with the community? no. so don't expect much. everyone knew won't be any ertheia update in this month. be realistic. they can hardly manage a merge or a normal pts. they keep telling promises but never kept them. they don't even write "dusting the server" nowadays after maintenance. no real news or any helpful info, nothing. they have already failed with 2 servers. sorry but really hard to belive in innova anymore even if i like l2.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
    Known likes this.
  5. Petya91

Petya91 User

dear innova gj again! oh wait no!! -_-

6. Skizzo

Skizzo User

nothing new....

7. a4se.

a4se. User

fail as hell.
    what fixes will be inplemented? probably like that
    - fix the name of npc in (example) gludio town
    - fix the name of quest item for ertheia leveling quests
    - fix geodata of one tree on forest of mirror location...

and for that we will get 2 weekd later ertheia when ru server alredy got it...
    this is really funny.

8. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

people are waiting ertheia to come back since one month now...

Shorla likes this.
  9. MirOo

MirOo User

i bet the qq would be the same, when they had released it with those bugs. just wait a little to get the update with other bugs and than complain again :d. it wont change a thing

DIUBLITH likes this.
  10. Mutuhara

Mutuhara User

don't worry, they will postpone this date too with 1 more week, as usual. ;)

11. Lillim

Lillim User

hmm then ertheia never come becouse the gam have always bugs

12. TPAKTOPA

TPAKTOPA User

yay! we will have ertheia 15 days (half a month) later because of few bugs, amazing! those bugs cant be fixed in maintenance i guess...innova team keeps "impressing" me. just have in mind that ncwest has ertheia for almost 2 months, russians for almost 1 month and we must wait more....gratz innova, gratz!

13. Negnal

Negnal User

or maybe they will not even start working on ertheia and then lie us that they are "fixing other bugs" ?

14. TPAKTOPA

TPAKTOPA User

i agree, negnal...it is typical for innova to keep lying us so nothing new...the only thing that keeps me playing here is my bro...i was going to move to ncwest. let us hope that we will get it in october so we could start our ertheias :p

15. Anneke

Anneke User

why everybody is crying about ertheia update? keep ur tears for now cos u gonna qq really hard about ertheia wizard class in oly!!! iam sure that future posts ll be like "gm plz delete ertheia class" and stuffs like that! about bugs.....l2 always had bugs and ll always have just accept that and keep playing if u like it, if not w8 for the tetris classic server!

16. Hachy

Hachy User

1 private server has more event/work than this server with full gms.
    i hoppe u gms start open eyes u are winning real moneys for ur work
    so plz start work on that bug and put this new update, we always need
    to be the last on everything

Known likes this.
  17. TPAKTOPA

TPAKTOPA User

anneke nobody is crying, i just say that nobody from innova team is working...and btw i will play ertheia too so i will not complain, trust me. like you said l2 always had bugs so live with it! let ertheia on and and fix the bugs during the maintenances every tuesday.

syzgod likes this.
  18. syzgod

syzgod User

right. noone here is crying. just no point to delay something without any info why it was delayed. they say bugs but we know nothing about possible bugs since pts is not working as it should. also russians or ncwest have ertheia since ages so i bet cirital bugs are aleady fixed. if there is any cry that can be because this innova team is incompetence to do anything right. atleast they should stay hidden and quiet till they know anything that might work as it should. they shouldn't say any eta about update or just spray infos about how the tests are going or so. like it was before anyway. let the players test too write bugs etc.

and why people are waiting for this update? because some people are aleady reached endgame and more are close to that so they got bored. also they are waiting for new options, possibilities, better drops, new challenges, a bit better crafting and spoiling. should i continue the list? in normal way server should get updates much sooner to not get bored too fast. like you reach 99 then new content to hunt then this sp stuff with ap to continue hunting and then a new content or event to do anything.

Known and TPAKTOPA like this.
  19. Elesmira

Elesmira User

actually i see many people crying. many guys seem like kids that are waiting for santa's presents. you understand guys that ncwest does not have any actual relation with innova do you? west might have the update even the same date it is released on korea. that does not affect the date innova decides to release it. we were always getting the update after the russians so it is not something new. also you could also consider that the company should let the game community to develop in a patch. it was clear the last time that epeisodion was clearly delayed to be released cause of the amc blabla stuff going on.

people from core went to amc (servers with epeisodion in them) while we did not have epeisodion on core or on lilith back then. you cannot release an update for 6 months and then decide to put the next one bypassing 2 months. the fail was the 1st time they needed to release epeisodion. that + the recent events aka server transfers & l2 classic propably pay significal importance to the delay of the release.

i 'll tell you why people await this update. it is not only what you said. when you are coming from a x5000 private server where you were working 1 week getting everything top existing by farming or donating and then you jump to an official server and your own vanity is making you wanting to get everything the same fast as you were in the private servers makes you getting bored in the speed of light. you do not need to have a server being an update jumper. you need yourself to not be a server jumper (with everything that means). moreover epeisodion was the most incomplete and failed update i 've personally ever seen. the reasons are many and i am not going to say anything more here. you know them.

realise guys few things. there are huge difference between hating and giving constructive feedback to a company no matter what they do good or bad. i remember when i joined that core's staff did a much more "active" and pleasing work. still then you could find haters. i remember plenty. you just now multiplied because obviously innova has financial problems from core. also realise that our staff has not as much responsibility and power into how to handle stuff like "releases of updates & l2 store updates" as their actual seniors in russia. you are at the moment shouting and raging to a secretary for the fails of her boss.

i 'm not devil's advocate i just try to make you guys think some things before hating.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
    zxudsthm likes this.
  20. syzgod

syzgod User

that's why i said they should spray infos instead of promises because they can't keep them. if they keep doing like this noone will belive them. isn't that better to say "guys we don't know, we are working on it, we have a team to test the pts, we are fixing, getting fixes etc." also with transfer "we will see what we can do, we can't promise anything, we might have a techincal problem to transfer everything blabla". isn't that easier to say the truth and be honest with the players? people will lose fate in innova and move the hell out of here after cash out like some did already. also with this lilith stuff we all know it wasn't worth to run anymore so. "sorry guys financially not worth to run lilith anymore". easy as hell. if everyone knows the truth but they are lying it's just generates stress for a long, if they tell the truth it generates anger but for just a short period of time. they should employ a psychologist or an advisor. anyway i'm out from this argue.

Known and TPAKTOPA like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.