1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Ertheia release

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Trigger, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trigger

Trigger User

yes

/10char

its from your pts2, just no comment, you dont even know what you have?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    c4rlito likes this.
  2. Limaro

Limaro User

read my previous post once more. xd

3. Norekien

Norekien User

i started to test pts yesterday and i don't know if im playing the proper server since i've choosen the one with a korean/chinese/whatever letter and i just want ask you for one thing.
    plsssss adena with capitol letter. it says adena instead of adena and it's really strange :c

4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

this is the feedback section not a bug report section. if you have noticed bugs or localization errors on the pts server then please post them to the pts section.

5. Norekien

Norekien User

the fact is that i don't know if it's how it was supposed to be working or not :d

6. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

understandable but it would still have been better placed in the correct section, we can always tell you if something is not a bug and working as intended or not but please make it in the right place next time :)

7. BloodyQueen

BloodyQueen User

i only got this to say to you 4game and all your staff so be sure to deliver the message. we are the ones the keap this game running, not 4game. cause we are the ones the give your paycheks in the end of the mouth. if we stop playng you have no choice to shut down cause you have no money to pay your employs so remember this very well. we are wat keaps you guys were you are now so do yourselfs a favor and start working serius or get a new job! garbage man would suit you guys very well... just saying. do your job well or dont do it at all, and that sayde you are obviously going to lose money whit this delay. this is a business, or you deliver or you lose, simple has that! wat else theres to say?? and this is not a complaine is a obvious sugestion!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
  8. Viena

Viena User

you are absolutely right if 4games was only depending on lineageii when it comes to business revenue. even though lineageii eu might not get the profit they are aiming for, still it provides a base revenue to cover overall business expenses, enough to keep the lineageii branch alive. else they would have closed all eu operations for l2 by now don't you think.

so if you state that your money or even l2 branch revenue pay's the bills is only partial true. never the less whether there is profit involved or not, customers may expect a certain level of customer support. on the business side, they decide how much customer support they will provide. will they try to keep everyone happy or just the majority? and where do you fit in?
    the thing is, eventually they will deliver, maybe not according your expectations but i do think the majority of the players are ok with it.

personal i have no problems with the delay for valid reasons when the new estimated date of launch is reliable. i think the majority thinks this way. hench some of my friends who still play na will start here once the update goes live and they appreciated that the delay was announced in time so they had some extra time to prepare. customers will not leave because of a delay. they will leave if the delay was not announced (in time). they will leave if a broken server is put to live and interupting your gameplay when ever it needs to restart or losing your instancezone timers because of bugs, loosing your l2 store items b/c of unexpected downtime of the gameserver. this will make lose customers!

oh and there is nothing wrong with beeing a garbageman. its honest work that needs to be done!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
  9. iRayDeN

iRayDeN User

the server it's dead, p2w did this, bb

zloebator, Known and procc like this.
  10. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

the door is open , and if you have nothing else to say , you shouldn't post at all.

11. Known

Known User

anxxi if you don't seen how nice and full this server was even 1 year ago before p2w events, you have no rights to say any word about his opinion.

12. Akujiki

Akujiki User

if server is dead, just quit and go out of forum. ppl that rlly want to play dont need ur lol opinions about population and this p2w didnt kill l2, commmunity did. a lot hypocrisy when everyone is buying l2store.

max11 and kisseta like this.
  13. mthoniasso

mthoniasso User

hummm boss jwls in the next update in the l2 store?? or brooch system ??no one can deny l2 store kill the game and when ppl said "commmunity did" it's truth, paying pa acc its not enough???? how many pa acc are currently active??? well put more l2 store and lose more ppl :)

Known and ReewOxize like this.
  14. Trigger

Trigger User

ru just got the patch that you talked about, https://4gameforum.ru/showthread.php?t=793681
    at one time with lineage 2 ru

they are already on the second "big" update on ertheia, and we still have nothing.

Subba and VodeViowSek like this.
  15. a4se.

a4se. User

thanks for equal treatment of core compare to ru servers :)

Known likes this.
  16. Known

Known User

hey i have idea, leave that ertheia and prepare to implement infinite odyssey from now.

17. Subba

Subba User

could we atleast get some patch notes to see what we will get (hopefully) next week?

18. khaot

khaot User

because ru > eu
    ru = chief for innova :d

kisseta likes this.
  19. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

what about there is still people on server that are actually enjoying and are playing ? so mucho dead servidor.

Allison_Mississippi likes this.
  20. Elesmira

Elesmira User

blazing swamp is already updated on the chinese letters (pts2) server i checked it for my leveling guide :d . idk about the rest.

so...onyx...are we going to get ertheia or ertheia + this patch?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.