1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

finally new server

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by ill, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sayune

Sayune User

seriously, ppl still low or clan that failed already on core, should go there. it's the best solution for all.

2. The50

The50 User

76+ level zones will be definately fixed. all new players wont lvl up themselves till 78 in 1 week for sure.

3. RapidBlades

RapidBlades User

well, if you compare it with the ncwest servers or the innova ru servers, core server isn't crowded.

example at the last weekend you had to wait about 2 hours while you could enter to naia server at prime time, while wasn't siege and territory war and also naia has higher capacity too as the core.
    or the cadmus is around full or full at weekend prime times.

would be better if the innova would wait still with the new server start, until the core won't be totally full.

4. 1tm

1tm User

all servers will have same updates same problems, if you make two same problems it wont make 2 another extra problems. your reasons why not to make another server is useless.

actualy i dont think that current "problems" are problems at all. if game creators made game like this, its isn't bug. i didn't had those problems at cruma tower, woundering or there is problems over there at all. current problem is crowed core server and other people complainments about nothing, scandals from nowhere because of lol-reasons, in other words biggest minus is self community.

5. taKeshyy

taKeshyy User

just because you didnt had, didnt happened, right? yes...please warn the gm's to take off the announcement. thanks.

yes, duelists and bd's arent able to get proper duals, youre right...this isnt a problem at all.

you're right, where did i had my head...sorry!

6. The50

The50 User

i dont think that core will be totally full at all. it's just not so popular server, a lot of people still goes to play in ncsoft servers, and they dont care that timezone is not good for them. people cant even find eu servers in google just typing in "lineage 2". ncsoft really cares about the new servers they have now. by the way, new server bartz will be opened soon.

7. Raze_-

Raze_- User

ok e-thug.

8. urdriel

urdriel User

will be aria a server full of mages or not? xdd

9. 1tm

1tm User

i speak for myself and for my friends. yes, it didn't happened for me, nor my friends experienced it. i read all forums to find out why that anouncement keeps bothering, and i didn't found out a thing, so to me its fake.

actualy right now you can get duals if you are rich enough. my advice would be take a brake, celebrate holydays, just wait for stamps. or you always could wait for 6 months till new expansion will show up, it could solve your problems.

10. gageris

gageris User

all close dd's of core will go to new server to level mages\summoners\ol\wc :d

11. taKeshyy

taKeshyy User

ahahahahahahahahahahah.

12. Invisible3

Invisible3 User

new server - will not solve the problems.

13. escalibran

escalibran User

yay, new server! :)

thx innova. not sure what everybody here is angry about.

14. darky

darky User

yeah because its so hard to level a toon to 80 now..

15. Shuten

Shuten User

is easy to explain.

people is angry because of th level 77 quest for only mages,
    for the omgwtf lagged server, included ss lag.
    for the pa price, for the lack of information, the delay fixing or solving some problems (we would have need the second server at the same day they opened core one)
    for the monster's level bug that allows ppl to get 1% every mob at level 78

anyone could say, so if you dont like it, leave it, but we all know why we are here and not in ncwest servers so, if we dont complain, they are not going to listen us (maybe even complaining they wont do it but at least, we must try)

16. Iskra

Iskra User

l2 map isn't big at all, it should be bigger with more places for ppl. mages have always lv up much faster than warriors so why are you angry ?
    at least will be some place to lv up, it's a little overcrowded at many places.

17. tora.HermitePasNet

tora.HermitePasNet User

opening a second server is good at all. this don't need to be explain. it's comon sense.

18. Invisible3

Invisible3 User

+ :rolleyes:

19. DarkWings

DarkWings User

is good = positive
    at all = used in negative phrases

so i don't get what you mean..
    for me is a good thing that innova decided to open a second server because i hope the server will be less crowded.
    i really don't care if you spent 2k euros on your pc to play on extra mega full details. i can't move(move - not hunt) in toi in the evenings, but it's ok in the morning. it's all about the ss lag, because i have no problem in towns at full population.

20. ytdulu

ytdulu User

i don`t get whose people who will join to new server to compete on race leveling to be nr1, they really got "brain damage", where you should play for fun. yes, compete is good thing but not in game then you are not sleeping and bla bla trying to hit max level and act like you are god then you hit that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.