1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Frost is dead...

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by LHC, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunderlane

Thunderlane User

define fair? even online chess isn't always fair... and mmorpgs were never fair.

2. Zerrb

Zerrb User

mod edit : inapropriate language

and it really ain't such a big deal either way. name one mmo that has no cheaters/exploiters. just one.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011
  3. 1tm

1tm User

reason is simple, there is no reason to continue on such unreasonable topic. such things isn't welcome, and isn't propagated at all.

we would consider your opinion if you would say not just emty words. you said that you leaving, wont play here again and you still didn't have any proofs, said zero arguments and gave none facts. and you still here, trying to make us sad?

understand, that we got what you wanted to write. over ten post saying: "i dont playz here, frost sux becuz of innova, hacks-bots-rangers everywhere, because i say so. i no play here - other have to no play here too" - its just immature. face it, noone cares what you wrote. just to say "do it", without saying why i doubt that some one would "do it". i hope next reply will be less offensive. :)

4. Thunderlane

Thunderlane User

wife's on banquet, did the daily quest and i'm too lazy to farm on x1 without bot. since i don't want to bot and pa is still not buyable... so i can read book and troll forums :).

5. LHC

LHC User

if you dont care dont reply, move on to spam another topic
    fair game means frost would do the supposed job and no one woud benefit from that cheaters software

and im sorry, im not supposed to post a video or evidences about frost being cracked
    if frost developers want to test it, they are more then able to do it.
    if innova really wants a clean gameplay, thats the reason frost exists

so if you guys are willing to play with that kind of people, the ones who bypass frost protection, move along dont spam or troll this thread

6. Thunderlane

Thunderlane User

go play with gameguard imo, with your utopia views you'll get heart attack and die in an instant :d.

and btw if you do want fair gameplay reporting correctly is important. you don't want to do so so you're benefiting somehow, huh? you bot? conspiracy!!! the bot cries catch the bot!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
  7. Zerrb

Zerrb User

i am willing to play with that kind of people, and i do. i have absolutely no problem with that. the thing i have a problem with is people like you who don't connect their tongue to the brain before they speak. if innova and the frost developers are able to do it like you claim then it's up to them. if they want to google for that **** that supposedly bypasses frost for more information they will do it. nothing you say ......... will change the way innova or frost developers view or act. oh wait, it would - if you had proof.

which you don't.

now shut up and back to the dumb corner.

8. Thunderlane

Thunderlane User

c'mon that was rude, now he may emo and run away.... and we were having such fun. but yes if you want something to be done you post several links, not saying go google for one of the most...

9. LHC

LHC User

are you 10 ?
    have you read the rules for l2 ? have your read forum rules ?

10. 1tm

1tm User

first of all, use urban dictionary for another definition - spam or troll. secondly, why you bother posting if you dont play here? not to mention this pointless discussions that you made. and for last but not least, you already broke first 3 forum rules, as you said before you aren't community member anymore. so what keeps you here?

why you shouldn't suppose to post those "evidences"? as i mentioned before you aren't somewho special, important or smth. that we would listen to you. so yes, because of that we kinda don't believe you, in other words don't care. and you wanna that fellow community wouldn't argue with you? look at first pages, one your negligible post gets dozen significant answers, one after one. its hard not to post, when you trying to only harm community for no reasons. your misleading posts may defraud other people, so it deserves right answer.

mate, don't get us wrong, this is forums, if you don't want critique answer, you shouldn't post.

11. Zerrb

Zerrb User

i am not rude. i just have a zero-tolerance towards ********.

12. r3ni

r3ni User

this is how things are made.
    innova made frost to prevent common cheats -> cheaters making cheat that bypass anticheat -> frost updated to prevent new cheats -> repeat.

13. Gigiikun

Gigiikun User

frost can be bypassed?, so as gameguard and still many people play l2. we always cry about bots, but without them l2 were not l2.

14. klp1tyklop

klp1tyklop User

the funny is how u troll and screaming that u know everything..when u actually know a ****..
    u flame him bc he didn't have any proofs that it work..
    and u doing the same by posting non stop clueless opinions..(there are some post about that l2tower, as they say its even not recomended to have on your pc at all (for your pc safety).when they claims that it works on every official and doesn't work on some x1000 private servers)
    and as u said master of l2 u play that game for years so u should know there it's not even gonna be a program against those bot programs..
    and yes those sheets works frost fail after 5hours of the grant opening and ncwest after 3days..maybe the only thing that may work against those programs..it's a update that will give u xp with other way(example quests) and a future smth like (path to awakening) which are not offering from this server..

15. 2Good

2Good User

it probably doesn't exist an anti bot blocking 100% of bots, but frost is at least blocking some, or even most.
    what do instead ncwest give ? servers more easily bottable than privates ones.

16. klp1tyklop

klp1tyklop User

you know there it's much talk about frost and the awesome work that it does.but to be honestly i dunno from where it comes..when i first logged on server i though it's smth good and strong and i say it may work for some months...the second day of the server i found 4 difference programs and i tested the 2 of them..and it was enough to know it's not a good program..

17. Arcain

Arcain User

frost doesn't ban new software right at start. it usually monitor how it works for a while, then there's a decision made, just like in mentioned software few pages ago. you may get randomly disconnected till they decide what to do with that, but it won't last forever. it blocks all the nasty software that helps during pvp unlike gg, so there's still some hope ;-)

18. xdeath2

xdeath2 User

meanwhile in toi:

[​IMG]

19. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

zranger or some other?

20. 1tm

1tm User

no worries, already for most of people there left very few days to complete ring from quest, quite same thing. good luck to those guys up there. :)

shortly, in my view its silly to hide nick or just to post on forums only once. i at least hope that you'll read my "clueless" opinion, but by judging your previuos post i doubt that you will. and if you will, feel free to take some advices.

first of all you could add some punctuation and write in full words and sentinces. you should work more on english. i think you should read twice or more what i wrote, because as i can see have no idea about it. my posts has 100% positive replies, about what flaming, screaming and troling you talking about? i wrote what i know, if wouldn't be entirely sure i would say that before posting. also i would say that you should check your word dictinory too, please note that some words has wrong meaning.

"and u doing the same by posting non stop clueless opinions.." - you mean that my post which i gave advice not to use l2tower, because some people already suffered from it? or that part, which is shown in their website, about private servers and officials compatibility?

"there it's not even gonna be a program against those bot programs.." - actualy there is and every mmo has them. for example innova uses frost, ncsoft officials uses gameguard. consider to rewrite your sentince, because it hardly makes sence, i guess you ment not it. if you didn't know those protections are constantly updated, which fills their weak guarding parts. if you didn't got what people are saying till now, as programmer i could say in simplier: there winning and losing sides, curently frost is on that winning side.

"it's a update that will give u xp with other way(example quests) and a future smth like (path to awakening) which are not offering from this server.." - currently god is most quest based update ever, what "will" are you talking about? its already implented. again, already you can get all avaible items in easiest way without any other offi server bonus system.

p.s. i would recommend to you to get a good sleep, because such offensive level is not acceptable, you are only showing how "smart" you can be. as i mentioned to previuos guy, you are taking about things in wrong way. do i have to remind that this is forums. as i noticed some people can't take criticism, by insulting other you wont be more right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.