1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

The way you treat your customers is horrible

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by ithilras, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ithilras

ithilras User

got it! i need to reinstall 4game every update!

2. Eska

Eska User

hello,

we know there are many problems with our software, we really apologize for that. please try to understand us, our dev team doing everything they can to provide you guys with fixes. it need just a little bit more time. we are truly sorry. please stay tuned for further informations about that.

best regards,

3. Arciks

Arciks User

game installed worked fine,but when compared to russian version of 4game, game looks much better and everything works in there.but in eu servers premium shop dont work, damage texts dont work and much more.only downside of russian version is that they dont accept paymenets from great britain so i cant get premium account and all other micro transactions.i hope eu lineage will solve this problem soon.because as i understand we are still in beta, but russinas are long time ago live with like 10servers to choose from already.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2011
  4. Eska

Eska User

good day,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.