1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

120 hours not able to play...

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by lppzaz, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lppzaz

lppzaz User

can you please address the fact that since your last update i can not log in and can you address the fact that i want a refund for the wasted days on my premium account?

2. JahRasta

JahRasta User

its not the place to brag about, if u want something, write and create ticket at support

3. Razzly

Razzly Banned

hello,

did you really wait 120 hours just to come here and complain instead of send a ticket to support team ... ? if you didn't do it yet, do it now.

best regards

4. lppzaz

lppzaz User

https://4gameforum.com/showthread.php?t=30879

no one is doing anything so i wrote it here, you take people's money instantly but when you make **** ups that affect people you don't seem to give two ****s. i have messaged this eske guy asking for an email because the logs he wants won't send on a pm as he instructed me to do he does not respond.

this is also not the first time the problem i have had has happened, another person also posted on my thread saying they had the same problem and had to re install windows to fix it.

i have done all that and it still presists.

i contacted eske on skype, he does not respond.

this is supposedly a legitimate business? seems more like amature hour to me.

just refund my money paid for the premium account and i will leave this ****hole you call a l2 server.

and i will spread the great experience i have had here with my friends and anyone else who will listen.

cheers.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
  5. Razzly

Razzly Banned

as i stated again - contact support team in this matter. forum moderators can help only within small area and we are not able to help with in-game or funds issues.

regards

ps: https://support.4game.com/

Schofield and zxudsthm like this.
  6. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

i had a similar problem about a year ago and i couldnt login from nowhere neither my pc nor laptop.i contacted support waited for response gave them the info they asked and eventually they fixed it and ofc they replaced the days i wasted from premium.so for this i guarantee you dont have to worry speaking by personal experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.