1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Overly active moderators

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Thunderlane, Nov 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunderlane

Thunderlane User

oi, the censorship committee. **** is not avoiding chat filters **** on the other hand is. you get the difference? and again using references like having a good time with your collective mothers - is not avoiding chat filters, savvy? it'd be so bloody nice (now why this ain't censored?) to stop trying to kill the forum some day after so many years of trying to play chinese communists.

now about off-topic. answering to a previous comment doesn't make a post off-topic, this is how discussions usually go, they sometimes go off course and come back. i don't know what your real life experiences are but there is a certain point where a topic different that discussed overtake the main one and it's definitely not when four people for example say "hi pony, nice to see you back".

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2014
    Maya Reinhartz, procc, Noisia and 3 others like this.
  2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

replacing any part of a filtered work with any other letter, symbol or any other means is a chat filter avoidance...purposefully writing the first letter of a filtered word and starring the rest out is still avoiding the chat filter, if you know it is a filtered word do not try and use it or if you must use it then write it correctly and let the filter do its job.

chat filters are in place on public forums for good reasons and rules are in place for those of you that wish to avoid chat filters on public forums. extra notices were also publicly made to every single person who has access to the forum, warning every single one of you from avoiding chat filters amongst other things, so our advice is, quit trying to avoid them or better still, quit speaking with inappropriate language at all, you have had your warnings and no one can be fairer then that, if you wish to continue to violate the filters and the forum rules then do so at your own risk.

as for your off topic statement...nobody stopped anyone saying hello to pony or anyone else, but the trolling and flaming that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of that thread is off topic, the comments which were removed by the moderator team yesterday had absolutely nothing to do with the video in question.

we have core daily discussions thread where you can all have your "hi, wb, ty ty, i'm not back" or whatever day to day chat you wish. learn to post appropriate comments in appropriate threads and you will not have any issues.

Rosenrot and andomyml like this.
  3. procc

procc User

deepblue go fix server bugs, you spend tooooo much time here doing nothing important, other than pissing off all people with stupid forum "rules", and also killing this forum with them...
    i know your are nothing, and you cant change those "rules", but you can go to innova administration and tell those idiots, that server need's more care, not forum. and they should give you a job to do something to improve server. for example you like a lot to ban people, so they should give you a job to ban bots in server, there is a lot of bots selling adena, you could ban them every minute, and satisfy your banning fetish.

RedWind, golemka, LeRoiLion and 2 others like this.
  4. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

actually deep is not responsible for server...she shouts and trying to keep everything under those ''stupid'' rules here in forum cause this is what her boss told her to do.get in her shoes and think yoursef working somewhere and go one day to your boss asking for new position or w/e.you cant do it in real life office so you simply cant do it at innova too cause even if their project is a game they dont stop being a company.she is just doing her job and what her supervisors tell her to do.if you want to ask for ban or w/e or srv bug fix you should ask it from the devs/gms or whoever else but for sure not from her.i am angry too for many things with innova but lets be honest deepblue cant do anything for those things and its unfair yelling at her :p i did a similar post months ago asking for some attention and fix srv knowing that deep will give me penalty but i didnt care cause that is her job and i knew before that i will get punished but i didnt yelled at her so you shouldnt do it too.

Maya Reinhartz likes this.
  5. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

just read once again the title of deepblue : super moderator. now brain a bit , you got it ? nice boy.

don't try to flame someone when you're going to show yourself as a clown.

6. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

plus :

as you say they need to give her rights for ingame interfere like ban fix bugs(if she know how to do it and allowed) or anything else to improve srv.i want improvement too as all but flaming the wrong ppl wont help.

p.s. razzly is super moderator too but i dont see anywhere to mention his name too...simply cause he cant do anything just like deepblue ;p

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2014
  7. procc

procc User

idiot... "super moderator" means nothing...

8. melcz

melcz User

you are wrong. she has power to give you infraction or even worse. ofc you can start another forum acount after like many others.
    only in game she can not do much.

9. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

it means that she is above you in this forum , no matter what , she has to censure you ( between others) because on every post you make you're agressive without any reason. try to think about yourself , what is wrong with you before flame others.

10. Tinael

Tinael User

on forum you can set up censure for some words and they are getting censored automaticaly. no one need censure them. but for some reason, even if you write something what's censured after, mods here feel like they need to give you ban. so where is the point? i agree with bans after flame, insults etc, but they are banning even if you actually say nothing.

BiteMe, Glanarielle and BlackWoodz like this.
  11. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

there is a chat filter noisia, the problem is that people, yourself included, try to avoid the filters by adjusting the letters in the word, replacing them with symbols or trying to partially self censor the words themselves...all of which are blatant attempts to avoid the censor on those words and that is a violation and when people learn to just let the censors from the filter do its job then they will receive less penalties...simplez :)

12. BiteMe

BiteMe User

procc, get your head checked. this is one of the most ******ed forum mods.

dear innova please keep deepblue away.. as far away as possible from our server

deepblue: get a cofee, go on a date ( if it's hard put some makeup on) you need to loosen up

RedWind, Known, golemka and 2 others like this.
  13. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

if they decide to punish you , they may have a reason. actually , i see some people in this forum that don't make the difference between mods and game masters. and those people are quite aggressive , moderators are just here to remind them their stupidity.

14. RedWind

RedWind User

jjajajaja xd 100% true :d

yep, deepblue should to change his fuction in this circus ;p so mucho bots running everywhere go ban them, you have new direction, from now on

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014
  15. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

what you didn't understand ? deepblue has no power in game. really people , before posting you should read and go to google traduction to look for the traduction of moderator. seems like you don't know this basic word.

16. ERiPwn

ERiPwn User

a.m.a.b ! give freedoom to users ! we has the right of speech !

drama quuen mode : off
    mods still ****s

RedWind and Noisia like this.
  17. Razzly

Razzly Banned

im afraid you define word "freedom" in a slightly different way. because there is free speech on forum and we do not remove anything except ones that violate our rules. becoming a member means that you will obey rules - if you didn't read them doesnt mean you may not obey them.

and rules are very simple.

regards

18. ERiPwn

ERiPwn User

there is no freedom in anything here . every single topic is strictly censured from some pseudo-**** moderator

Kakarott likes this.
  19. Razzly

Razzly Banned

well this is only said by members who only tries to flame, swear, complain, discussing bans and bringing no positive opinion to the one's topic.

regards

20. ERiPwn

ERiPwn User

thats what i said .. communism at it finest . if u do not say how brave inn()va team is they will remove u'r posts and give u ban :d
    im out of here anyway , not intersed to raise my post

golemka likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.