1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Overly active moderators

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Thunderlane, Nov 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razzly

Razzly Banned

if you have nothing else to say except what i mentioned then it will be best idea,
    regards

2. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

iz that another topic for our lovely deepblue?:x

@eripwn you forgot that you play on russian platform xd so if you're looking for democracy i suggest you to start search somewhere else

3. RedWind

RedWind User

this is not 1st day on this server for me........ :d rly
    next time - just punch the monitor from your head pipboy....
    now it is clearer for you, huh ?
    (g_ _o)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
  4. QUinter

QUinter User

traduction? :d god that sounds funny .. at least u're clown in game and in forum :d

but on topic i don't get why u ban all the people if they break some rules , i get that u become member on this forum so u must follow rules ,but it's like u can't say anything or moderators gonna ban u ..it's like u try manipulate us on fear of ban
    p.s.s anxxxi u can try reply my comment ,but better don't waste time on google "traduction" :d

kyclop likes this.
  5. Onyx

Onyx User

dear fellows,

there are forum rules and we all abide by them. if you think that some changes in those rules will benefit the community - you are welcome to discuss it with me. if you think that infraction you have recieved is not fair - again, discuss it with me. if you are permabanned on forum and cannot send me a pm, use facebook or support service. i'm all up to hear your voice when you need to be heard :)
    the only thing harassment of the mod team will lead you to is a forum ban by me.

in short: be nice and you will be treated nice, and if you think you are treated unfairly you are welcome to start a civilized discussion.

at this point i'm closing the thread as it does not serve any meaningful purpose.

RedWind likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.