1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Bots on Pavel Ruins

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Arcyk, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcyk

Arcyk User

i reported bots on pavel ruins over 7 days ago. i got message from gm after 2 days. rly i'dont understand much what he just answered to me lol. anyway, bots still farming event items. every ******* night. mob by mob, pickuping only event items. they are in every pit and on outside too! only dark elves archers. earlier was warcryers.

i know there are always some botting ppl,, i know there are bots in many places, even i know on ncsoft server is worse, but i don't care. bot is a bot. (sr)innova move your *** at least when the event is on! i think is not so hard to clean up this mess.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
  2. LeoLee

LeoLee User

can u copy gm msg?

andomyml likes this.
  3. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

oh thats just our anti-sea monster society guy at his finest dont worry about him he just bot to proof something that he believes...

4. iBlackbird

iBlackbird User

i feel like they are here only to do restart every week :(

5. procc

procc User

in their words, they mostly are.

6. Arcyk

Arcyk User

yeeeeah i've got message from friday from gm! ofc botters still botting. whole ****ing army on pr. can't farm event items cuz bot they did. n/c, just pathetic staff.

procc and MysticLilac like this.
  7. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

writing forum posts about bots will not get any action any faster as the forum staff are not the support team so is pointless to post here. you wrote a support ticket and now let the support team investigate the situation and take any action if neccessary, this is not something that can always happen instantly, it can take months to gather enough supporting evidence to take action towards botters. they will not likely message you again with results of investigations so if you are waiting for that, please do not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.