1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Premium automatic charging or illegal abbonements

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Annabello, Nov 25, 2014.

?

What do you think about changing the fee during automatically extendet time?

1. I want at least an information before changing the fee / charging!

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. It's ok

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. I don't care.

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annabello

Annabello User

i have ordered a premium account the day before yesterday for 0,01€ for 2 days and then you charged 1,29€ for the next two days automatically.

now think about - how ever i could trust you with autmatically continuing and charging my wallet?

SoloSweelsgof likes this.
  2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

price for premium account for two days is 1,29 €. if it's the first time you are taking a premium account, the price is 0,01 € for two days.

pitsi likes this.
  3. Annabello

Annabello User

.. seriously - would you like to get a higher fee after you took an abonnement, without having the information about this when you ordered?

4. procc

procc User

annabello next time read what you are pressing :) no one forced you to press "auto renewal" ;)

RedWind likes this.
  5. Annabello

Annabello User

what the hag you talking about? i read what i "click on", maybe you should read more carefully before post.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
  6. procc

procc User

who forced you to press "autorenewal" ? :)

7. t0mas

t0mas User

you see 1 day for 0.75e and 2 days for 0.01e. it seems normal to you ? don't you think it's some cheap price only for the first time to test premium ?
    do you see any logic to put at 1 day 0.75 and 2 days 0.01 ?

and yet you complain why it get higher lol. poor gm/moderator maybe they are not perfect but omg, sometimes they have to deal with... terrible ppl.

regards,

8. Razzly

Razzly Banned

dear user,
    your statement is false, all information are visible clearly before you choose.

proof:

well... greedy loses twice they say...

regards

9. Annabello

Annabello User

@procc // noone forced me, but that's not the question
    @t0mas // do you really think the people are terrible who takes care about a good game with equitably conditions?
    @razzly // sorry do you think the bigger the screenshot the more true it becomes? think before post and ist not about greed or that i can't affort this little fee. it's about contracts and trust and honor. i made a contract with 0,01€ the day and pressed autorenew intentionally. if 4game is allowed to change a fee during a running contract it becomes unfair and i can't trust anymore, when it comes to much higher fees. let's say i'm ordering 6 month for 39 €, and having enough € on my account to play the next 3 years and then (following this crazy rules here) 4game decides to change the fee to 195€ for 6 month and charging it, when you guys are right here then this would be ok. wrong forum maybe here?

10. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear annabello,

there was an announcement made here on the forum that clearly states that the offer is for users who have never purchased a premium account before. clicking auto renewal means it will autmatically renew at the standard 1,29€ rate because you had already used your one time 0,01€ usage for being a first time purchaser.

regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.