1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Innova's Recent Services

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Elesmira, Nov 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elesmira

Elesmira User

hello everyone,

by taking as reason the recent continous dissapointment we get as your costumers i decided to write once more my own feedback thread about you innova eu.

ok so from where we should start... the completely unnacceptable absence of patch notes about the new update? the months of time support requires to answer back on tickets? the absence of active "gms or cms" on our forum and the awesome fire at will of moderators against these notorious off-topic posts? the organisation of events you yourselves forget they exist? the recent failure about hero system? or the recent awesome downtimes 2-3 days ago both ingame and on forum?

ok lets take em 1 by 1 starting from the less "serious" stuff

i)events...
    ok lets talk about the so called recent halloween event. you decided to make a custom made event about halloween. cool! nice idea. i appreciate your will to do it. you make it in 2 scales. an ingame one and a forum one. starting from the ingame one. you take raids that are supposed to be killed by 1 party of low level-high level people and you add as drops some really nice stuff including pvp weapon stones. thinking about the recent tears we got that pvp weapon stones are only obtainable by l2 store items was a good idea. but!. have you considered that not 1 but several parties would try to kill these raids at the same time? propably not. the raids died in few seconds literally and left most of people feeling like idiots because the highest dps in matter of seconds party would take everything. nice... ok not such a serious fail but a fail still.

lets move on the forum contest. i 'm absolutely sure if i wasn't asking you to make the thread you said you would make to post the screens you wouldn't make it ever. ok...nevertheless tou made it good (after 3-4 days delay). not many participants, ok, bad luck i guess (not that the forum is pretty much dead last months use your fantasy why), but yet i have the right to demand from you to choose the winners and give the appropriate rewards to those who actually participated.

if by any chance you want to take a look at the contest i was bumping like a maniac click here : https://4gameforum.com/showthread.php?t=30802

ok on the other hand you made the card event. it's cool. people like such events w/o l2 store stuff included so was nice. unfortunately was just a korean made event not innova made like the above. so it does not really makes you deserve a thumbs up for it.

ii)gm, cm activity recently.... and forum rules
    ok... hi cmonyx i know you are reading this. i am going to speak about you and pazak. we all know pazak activity dropped on forum after you appeared which was okay because at least you were active. on the other hand though recently you were off for many days. many days (like 1 and a half week you were 100% off). propably there was a reason for that but couldn't innova at least replace your absence around here with someone else? people were bumping the patch notes thread waiting for an answer from staff like idiots for long, yet they still do. (yes the ertheia ones, yes this update we got almost 2 months ago)
    ok something else now. can we consider to losen up "a bit" the forum rules? i mean... it is nice to have active moderators on forum checking around but come on seriously... this "off-topic" non-stop deleting just kills the threads sometimes... do you really believe a discussion will always stay exactly on the thing it started? it develops, just like in real life it moves on and changes... it eventually makes people pissed and angry so the forum dies... loosen up a bit some things, won't be so bad... unless you wanna have a "forum rules dictatorship" around.

iii)ticket answer required time...
    in the past.. 6+ maybe even more months ago ticlkets would be indeed get answered by you in ~24 hours. yet last 4-5 months i made like ~5-6 tickets in total and all of them required to be forwarded to you by a moderator to get finally answered. (some still miss answer but i just do not even bother anymore) that's not only my case. i am not the exception of the exception i saw dozens of other people complaining about the time you need to answer them last months... question is...why innova? why? you would say its because of lilith case blabla. ok look, i understand that, we all do...but really, even if it is like that (only because of lilith server transfer job overload to you) then sorry but you it is actually another mulfunction on your services. you should be able to answer to all tickets in no more than 48-72 hours at least...but not even that happens. many tickets just stay there for ever unasnwered. i do not know even if you bother to open them.

iv)patch notes of ertheia update...
    the basic ertheia patchnotes shall be released a bit later.

posted by cm onyx, 13.10.2014 20:56

https://4gameforum.com/showthread.php?t=30668
    [​IMG]
    check date this thread is made.
    enough said.

v)hero system fails and recent downtimes.

why...why...why...everytime you tried to modify something even if it is just the server's time something must go wrong...why... god why.... ok i will not really say much stuff... they expressed whole server good enough : https://4gameforum.com/showthread.php?t=30828
    ok and the nice awesome recent ninja downtimes on server. we know what happened. we were aware of it earlier than you even. but i would like to get a serious satisfying answer about why it happened.

conclusion
    as you can obviously some up you see yourselves that innova's eu services are getting more rotten as time passes. why guys? can you explain this to us honestly? this kind of fails were never happening 1 year aproximately ago. why it happens now? you had 1 job...

[​IMG]

p.s. trolls stay on your caves.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
    Troy, VivaLa, Patri and 28 others like this.
  2. »Limy«

»Limy« User

looks like we need a rant section in this forum :)

3. D3VASTATlON

D3VASTATlON User

maybe its because i come form 10 years on ncwest, but i have never seen more people complain about gm's activity more, weather it be inside game or on forums. be thankful for what you guys have here. if you want to see what bad gm's are go talk with ncwest.

Schofield likes this.
  4. golemka

golemka User

killing the community ingame with p2w/boards. seems logic

5. QUinter

QUinter User

ncwest gm aren't existing . in innova server is good ,but maybe gm's aren't good as they suppose to be i mean patch notes should been puted before uptade .. and if understood good they still aren't seriously? and event u could do more events w/o l2 store to help average people gather adena and have fun ,i mean u made your own itiem like talisman or don't put topaz can't u make your own server event in game or smth:)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
  6. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

i'll repeat that it's impossible for us to review innova's 'care' towards this community as we don't know how they work from the inside.

i would ask for more information on that before trying to review the game's current condition like this but i'll probably never get an answer. :v

7. Teiana

Teiana User

if you think they're mocking you...

[​IMG]

anyhow, they just blame ncsoft for everything bad. if players don't scam you ingame, innova will.
    innova = scammers in my case.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
    Patri, LeRoiLion, Known and 3 others like this.
  8. Nyweris

Nyweris User

imho they focused all on russian classic... fired all admins... or mby secret plan for eu classic? who knows...

9. golemka

golemka User

or just simply copying west tactics and ignoring everything except money

10. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

elesmira on fire, rito version 0.2 incomming?xd

11. Elesmira

Elesmira User

i am not on fire, i m tired

Patri, Cursed and Known like this.
  12. Mutuhara

Mutuhara User

guys, innova don't care the eu community, don't you see it? you write here needlessly, they don't care.

R4inm4n likes this.
  13. Bingo

Bingo User

maybe if you start insulting them ... maybe they will care .... maybe ... and they will only care to ban your account on forum ... cause ingame maybe they dont even ban other ppl ...

[​IMG]

golemka likes this.
  14. turnON

turnON Banned

hi guys,

first of all i cant say here much as i'm not playing this game for some months but fro previous experience , we had more support in the place that's fact ,

if we need more support based on the feedback we have cm onyx who is monitoring situation and he knows exactly if we need more or less. cm onyx is best assigned person for this role here for last 2,5 years in my opinion - , i'm sure he will bring you your answers on your questions.

it's christmas time and birthday time of server let's enjoy.

Nurse and Schofield like this.
  15. Elesmira

Elesmira User

out of curiosity and staff member that possibly did read this can say something? or it is going to be wasted?

zloebator and Sun40 like this.
  16. »Limy«

»Limy« User

i wonder why they have a feedback section in this forum if the feedback gets ignored o_o

17. Elesmira

Elesmira User

i m getting tired innova. i am getting sick of your unacceptable constant failure on things. what are you doing with this server? why you can't do anything properly last 6 months. why?

18. QUinter

QUinter User

elesmira they don't deserve your nervous .. u don't see they don't care or pay any atention i mean seriously they could at least try talk or something ... but instead they ignore and do they're bs every time .. all over again

PlartatrobFab likes this.
  19. Summer_Rous

Summer_Rous User

guys, relax, it is just a game, if you planned playing this game this evening than i am deeply sorry, you can't. go see a movie or read a book. let innova solve this problem, it will take a lot of time :d

20. QUinter

QUinter User

the day they solve , the day i will take hero from elronia :d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.