1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Account Removal

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by LSD25, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSD25

LSD25 User

hi!

i wish to remove my account. the purpose is *the new pk/reputation system*

explanation: on lvl 62 i did -12500 reputation points because of 7pk. it wouldn't be a problem if i just could use teleports in cities.... yes, getting into city is a big challenge (guards having you on 1 hit) , but getting to the right hunting spot is just impossible...

so, i see (i think so) three ways to resolve this problem:

1. get rid of negative reputation (almost impossible because of teleports, which cannot be used, "soe to *city*" also cannot be used)
    2. delete character, wait 7 days and start over (to preserve nick, and that's a waste of time for me - i wanna play game!)
    3. delete whole account and start over with new one (to preserve nickname - faster (and best for me) option)

maybe there is a fourth possibility - to change nickname? or maybe to delete character immediately, without waiting 7 days? that would be a very good option for me...
    i'm not interested in keeping my inventory, the base is to keep my nickname "as is" and start over.

how does innova team see this case? please reply...

greetings, and lookin' forward to hearing from you!

ps: to those, who wonder, how is this possible to do -12500 rep (i'm a tank class)
    there was a nuker wearing karmian... ks'ing my mobs... did hit him without soulshot, crit was landed -> pk... he came back with lol-friends, got all down... that's the story.

ps2: i've managed to lower negative rep by 800 in 4hrs, but it's pointless to continue lowering by online @4000+... not worth of time spended...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011
  2. Cheyron

Cheyron User

m8, you can do new character on the same account without needing to delete the old one. up to 8 characters per acc is possible afaik

3. Yarun

Yarun User

have you read it ? he want to keep his name.

4. ShorterThan5Characters

ShorterThan5Characters User

delete and wait 7 days

5. LSD25

LSD25 User

man.... 7 days.... thats eternity!... and i've asked to reply from innova team, not you, guys :p

6. Gizensha

Gizensha User

when you are level 85+ it takes ~20 mobs to get karma from 1 pk.
    wait patiently and then punish people who did anything to you.

7. Asmodeus

Asmodeus User

lsd25 - if you read message ingame then you will be know that gm team don't help ridding off pk. so they won't delete char only for that that you don't want wait 7days. they won't delete account either so...

if you got low lvl - delete char, wait 7 days and start again with same nick. or start game with similar.
    or
    sell yourself. offer adena for clan/party/players for protection and helping to rid of pk. there's lots of place where you can done it really fast. at my clan we do it minimum one per day - protecting someone from us and lowering his bad reputation.

8. Etherial

Etherial User

dear lds25, as players stated correctly above, the gm team can't help you get rid of reputation / karma..and unfortunately can't delete your char and / or cancel account.

your only options would be clear your reputation or delete char, wait 7 days and create new with same name since you wanna use same name.

unfortunately name changes, sex changes, and other account services are not available yet.

kind regards.

9. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

closing old/inactive thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.