1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Is this a Joke?

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Illmater, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illmater

Illmater User

hello,
    im kinda old and experienced l2 player, and im playing this game till beginning.
    l2 was always a farm 2 win game, like in korean style and a lot was changed, but i like it(mostly).
    i came back to l2 and after week of playing here, i have only one question, what the fck have you done with adena? it's kind of event or bug or im too old to understand system of adena drop rate etc.
    in zones like forsaken plains i can drop like 10 times more adena from 1 mob, than in 80+ zones, what the hell?
    secondo, how can i farm adena? please any gm explain me how, because during quests or farming i cannot earn as much adena as am i spending for bssr. yes you will say "go to instances farm and sell items!" but nah, third day in row and 1 drop - ear - nothing to add, but it doesnt matter.
    tertio, everyone can read posts in game chat like "we will punish and ban all adena sellers etc. etc.", but the truth is that even in big cities like aden you can see shops like "cheap adena! visit www.xyz.com" and it seem's like you're not doing anything with it.
    quatro, how can i earn like 1 bilion adena to buy weapon? when i cannot farm it in this scale, buy it or ??
    in my opinion, you, gm's are selling adena, there is no other way for it. you're not doing anything with this problem, ah sorry adena drop scale is seriously big enough to force players to buy cash from you.

there always were problems with adena in official servers, but not like now and here, for me its just kinda joke.
    waiting for fast respond from any of you, innova employees, and of course from you players, share with me and server your opinion about this.

valar morghulis.

2. Reckless

Reckless User

the reason the weapons are so expensive is that there exists a lot of adena in game from the earlier versions. you cannot compete anymore with the people who played back then, sadly.

3. Trancelvania

Trancelvania User

what back then :d ? the server was opened as goddess of destruction as far as i can remember.

4. panini

panini User

2014 and ppl still picking up adena when they lvling new toon? whats wrong with the ppl really.

about that gm's selling adena and other propaganda, is just nice. if you cant make money, you are not so experienced like you think/write. end of story.

Painsoul likes this.
  5. Reckless

Reckless User

yep, and in the beginning instances such as fortuna, baylor and istina dropped significantly more valuable stuff. also, the adena drop amount was way higher. note that goddess of destruction covers multiple big patches, e.g. harmony, tauti. much has changed in these updates, especially concerning the drops.

6. Illmater

Illmater User

i said that, im playing this game from beginning, not on this server.
    you said that im not as good or old player as i said, when i cannot farm enough adena, no i just dont know how to farm it and i asked about it in this topic, but haters gonna hate.
    about gm's selling adena, its not propaganda, but im not the only one who's thinking in this way.
    even old l2 player like me, after long break have problems with things like that, but think about it from different point of viev;
    you're new on server, lvling subclasses, doing instances on main, trying to collect gear and you need adena.
    what you have to do to obtain it? buy items in donate shop and sell it? no, it's a game and i dont want to spend $$ on it, there must be another way! so lets go exp, there will be some adena from mobs! nah, under 100 per mob and bss arent cheap, what's next? ofc there are instances, as new player you need items, and adena but there will drop nothing, or even if it drops you wont get it, but you're lucky! you won an earring! and you can sell it in gludio for around 6kk!
    ok now seriously, gm's should think about adena drop rate or maybe they could add some daily quests with "big" adena reward.
    you dont see this problem, because you're playing here for long long time.
    im playing l2 till c2, ofc i had some breaks but i know a bit about this game, and the 1st thing i saw here after week is adena problem, and only solution given to me from people when i asked them, was "buy items in donate shop and sell them" and personally i think that's pathetic.

7. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

make multiple chars to 85, go zaken, go freya, go oly. it's money, dont complain, just go do it.

8. holyox

holyox Banned

join their club dude, go greed and mindless like them.

if wasnt for these noobs farming tons of toons to put their hands on a blessed zaken, the server ll be dead 24/7. lol! all the lowlv toon u see on the game is a zaken box roflmao!

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i lol hard one day when i joined a freya party to finish my cloak and some guy said that he ll run into that instance with more 30 toons kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk same goes with the legendary tale quest kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk or u can join the other club the aden l2store sell vip club kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk core players!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    max11 likes this.
  9. CrossFire

CrossFire User

joke is so much fun

Crazy0ne likes this.
  10. Schierke

Schierke User

this game is for korean players!!
    in korea all ppl got xx kkk adena, thats why all is expensive ingame.
    we should got our drop/adena patch for our servidor thats all.

11. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

kkk

i loled

12. Elesmira

Elesmira User

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

13. golemka

golemka User

you forgot free k's !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.