1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Strange Problem! - hey nerds from innova help me -

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Fenris, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fenris

Fenris User

ok so i downloaded 4 times whole clinet from ur "fancy" downloader.
    i wont comment whole instalation process because it is joke for me.(innova staff : lets make it super duper extra crazy uber problematic - yeeyy )

so i got all downloaded andi got smthing like that on innova site:

[​IMG]

and i am clicking into play banner ... and guess what happen ( surprise ! : i cant play):

[​IMG]

seriously ? need to change my email ? and guyes what i changed it and it all over again because it wont happen... from 1 problem i land in other ...
    now - 4 times in row after full reinstal everything / full downloading everything ... what to do ?!

ahh btw why we have a russian language oprion here ? i thought it is europe l2 official not a russian one ? because russians got their off ? nop ? i am wrong ?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
  2. MaoMao

MaoMao User

man, calm down, you got red on me in hv some 2 months ago and your train that tried to take my spot still couldnt farm in peace+some bsoes on your side... it doesnt work that way, have patience and everyone will be better off.
    m

3. Invic7ae

Invic7ae User

i dont see how could it be "problematic" rather then "automatic" u just click few buttons then go do smth for an hour and after that u can play. why there are many ppl that can play and dont have such problems ? :)

4. Matter

Matter User

y u no speak english meng

12 people of my group managed to install everything from 0 while following guide provided, its actually much more comfortable to use this kind of system, you only have to get used to it.

and just a word of advise, do not make topics while flaming staff (not stuff) and expect them to help you, + use search bar to find what you are looking for before making the topics with questions which had been asked 15 minutes ago and has answers and 10 possible solutions to them. anyway, you can always take an option containing letters from g to the o and just go rage somewhere else.

5. Fenris

Fenris User

nah ... i am not pissed off ... i am just tired of **** which is around me. nc west fail - now innova show their way of providing the l2 to world ... and guess what:p
    btw that was u on dv ? 3 boxes and nuker ?
    remember that i got to much karma and i bsoed because of epix and vorpal on me :d
    good times :)

each one is learning english his own way ... but i thx u for finding some mistakes.
    btw nothing is working...

6. MaoMao

MaoMao User

only one box, the dwarf, the bish was live. you came for a few times in a long time span still red to my surprise and i changed partners at least once. you tried to prove your bot was there first by pking us. we were only 80 and 78 (not including the boxed dwarf), but you had to run while i took my pks assisted by 90% bishop, clan luck level 2 and once in nevit blessing (when i went to town to refill).
    you wont be able to pull that trick in god, you will have to declare war and will take some time... but yeah, was fun :)
    m
    p.s. nassandra wasnt live and set his bot after us, we were there already for half an hour.

7. Fenris

Fenris User

heh :p whatever i was bored and havent got anything better to do :)

btw all ur clan is moving here? good i will se some nick i know from before :)

btw normaly i am super polite and friendly guy :d

ps how to delete thread ? because i made in wrong section ?

8. MaoMao

MaoMao User

i am afraid you cant delete thread. but it is in the good section i presume. you put a lot of question in the op.
    no problem, man, we had some fun, for years i prove pk doesnt work since c5, but ppl dont believe me. one day they will and i will have to keep thinking of tricks to make them pk me :d
    m
    p.s. yeah, we move, however, we agreed we will try it out for 2 weeks, after that we decide where is better.
    so far innova wins hands down. things we never imagined are happening, like staff that keeps us uptodate, doesnt lie, doesnt cover up mistakes, ok, it is beta but it goes like in botland at live launch, which is no surprise since they couldnt afford a server for pts...

9. Fenris

Fenris User

ye... but other side ( i mean nc west) got a bit to big ping for me :p
    so i will stick here i think ... beside donation prices on nc west are crazy :d

10. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to appropriate section.

11. handsofchaos

handsofchaos User

fenris , i had same issue.
    i resolved it by make new account, and dont lock it atm with protection password.
    cuz you will not be able to launch game.
    i will point the issue to our admins.

12. Eska

Eska User

good day,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.