1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Aria start (It's not kinda too late?)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by xRelapse, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostMyself

LostMyself User

if server close cuz no player can i transfer my char to ruoff?

2. Dudnex

Dudnex User

and how does they dont give a fack about community?

3. hachre

hachre User

stop whining around about innova at every corner you cry babies... from what i've seen so far the servers have been very stable, there has been a very low amount of problems overall. ncsoft had 8-10 server restarts per server a day in the first week alone. now they just reboot the npc server every 30 minutes. which causes a lot of problems for awakened summoners.

so i don't really see how innova is doing so bad here really.

anyway - it's completely off topic. if you don't like innova just gtfo and go to ncsoft or wherever else. nobody is interested in your made up cry stories here.

4. DevilHealer

DevilHealer User

every company has problems at the start.. however they are making new fixes every day.. quit *****ing and give them at least some time to fix problems.. at least it looks like they are trying to listen to the playerbase.

they can't be worse than ncsoft which has always had the worst service i've ever seen. only when botting became so normal that every single player botted ncsoft again gave rats *** about the playerbase and started banning bots in a ****** attempt to increase their reputation for the future.. i'll never choose ncsoft if there is another option...

5. khaot

khaot User

it was bad idea make second server after few weeks because core server was almost full and ppl wont start again (60-70+ or higher).they have friends, clans on core server.they wont start again if clan or friends will be follow them.
    they had start 2 servers in one time.only one choice exist.make to players transfer accounts.
    core server now will be almost full and ppl will be waiting for killing mob or ks :d
    how nice is this game :)

6. The50

The50 User

dont forget about the new players, who havent played in core yet. that server is perfect for them. but i wonder how many online aria will have. if its enough for solid gameplay, then no problem.

7. p@rker

p@rker User

few months max and they gonna merge it to core from what i c, hope they solve problems with mobs stats cose what ever happened it was done for sure at wrong time.

8. Fusion

Fusion User

gogo, fail faster, i want naia back into germany! :d

9. stomped1

stomped1 User

this is innova not ncsoft, they dont do merges and never allow transfers

10. p@rker

p@rker User

you really think they gonna keep 500 people server up?

11. Fusion

Fusion User

aria now has less than 1k online, lols.

12. khaot

khaot User

i count with new ppls but how many clans will be there?almost clans coming to first server not the second and there is problem with all.at start they had up 2x servers not only one.they did wrong and make choice too late.now i cant exp in almost location because 10-30 ppls on 1 mob, but im not no lifer so i playing 2 hours per day.i dont really care if i will be level 85 in few days :)
    i just want warn, that there will not any change with population but maybe worst, because if on aria server will be empty, players from aria coming to core a this is will be very bad.

13. Snapax

Snapax User

tottal bull. shi,t. what you writing

14. franko

franko User

dont care about stupid events,i will not play on christmas.
    dont care.
    good its too easy now.
    dont care i dont have money from it and there is enough players for now.

15. The50

The50 User

i can hardly see a bright future for this l2 project.

16. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

u must be blind then

17. Alka_

Alka_ User

their advertisment is rly poor, that's why it was such a bad start.

18. Yarun

Yarun User

innova is doing good imho. ncwest service is waaay worse than innova so stop crying ppl just get on with it ! i love innova and i am going to stay here on core !

19. Alechiel

Alechiel User

there you go, 4games sent an email about the new server, so now people know.

20. Estemy

Estemy User

the following are a few personal thought of mine on what went wrong, why and how.

1a:basic guide to marketing to all new games and/or servers: announce the new game/server early on. at least a few weeks in advance. you have to advertize, to make people flock to your forums, browse your twitter and facebook and to tell about you to even more of their friends so that the future population of a new server or a game is set even before it was literally born/opened. it gives time for good clans to organize, for new clans and friend-groups to develop and ensures a long-lasting future for the new product. watch the "social network" if you don't know what i mean about the creation of facebook. a new service or a product has to be made exclusive, special and grand for it to gain the startoff customers.

1b: what really happened: of course, it was a mistake not to launch 2 servers from the start, but it can be understood that, perhaps, it was difficult to prognose the amount of popularity core would gain from the start and no company is willing to invest a lot (as in many servers) straight from the start if waters are still unsure. it can be argued that the waters were not unsure (forum traffic, anyone?), but lets refrain from any such further guesswork, as none of us were there and none of us are at innova staff so we cant possibly know why exactly things went the way they did.
    however, we can point at the mistakes that are being made right now with the launch of a new server. i know that the goal of innova was that the load on core would go down with the launch of aria. what innova did: they failed to follow 1a (read above) for aria. as a new player, i'd right now log in and pick the server with heavy traffic or server where i got friends and clans waiting and that would be core. we all already know none of the core players will reroll when they are 6x or higher. thus, innova has destroyed the objective they set out to complete by launching aria. this situation called "core, lags, dissatisfaction and overpopulation" will even worsen because aria is left without any advertizing, good clans and popularity while making it gain some would have been very easy had things been done differently in the start.

1c: what i would do, right now, to come out of the mess that's called core:. plain and simple - wait with launching aria some more or close it as it stands now. advertize it to calm the playerbase demanding less lags, advertize it to gain even more new customers, give the core players some cookies that cost you nothing (some events, fun gifts that wont affect the market much, some easy fixes, christmas coupon on 6 months premium account, lower the premium prices altogether... whatever, the list is endless). when the new year starts you would have tons of new players, who missed the core launch, ready at the palm of your hand, waiting anxiously for aria. after the waiting period launch the server and create another successful marketing win-win.

all the best to innova,
    a faihful core player (who wont quit over this)
    ~estemy~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.