1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Aria start (It's not kinda too late?)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by xRelapse, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alka_

Alka_ User

to your dead brain.

source http://legacy.lineage2.com/news/news.html#a018061

2. Jitte

Jitte User

3. 1tm

1tm User

yea, server was relocated after innova got lineage2 license for europe. time goes fast, already one month passed. :)

4. Krontas

Krontas User

jitte started with fail, still fail and will fail all the time xd
    thats the problem. ppl flame and blame without knowledge. :-(

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2011
  5. Jitte

Jitte User

server change in november give me a break.
    but makes my point stronger, if ncwest would have european server innova wouldnt have so many ppl

6. PrayForMercy

PrayForMercy User

here you fail again. many ppl left, including myself because of ncfail ............ i won't ever choose ncwest over other servers.

i bet 99% of the ppl that complain didn't even play on retail ncwest servers in the past. but let them talk ****.

7. darky

darky User

all ncwest server are physically located(now) in us naia is the only one with euro times on it nothing more

8. Meegosh

Meegosh User

inno should have enrolled me for marketing purpose. looks like they've choosen the wrong horse.
    no marketing around the new server opening. besides it was far too late or too soon to open it.
    imo they should have opened 2-3 servers at the very beginning, making the game easier to start and being able to control subscriptions on the 2-3 servers (with possibility to merge the 2 lighters in a few months if needed).
    so many ppl have already quit because of the awful start. regarding customer care, ncsoft is the ground zero. but inno doesn't seem to be much better, though.

9. IceAge

IceAge User

don't know why are you bashing ncsoft so much! or ok fine , because of the lineage 2 problems back then which i am agree with you! but seriously , i am pretty sure this was only l2 related! but anyway, i was playing ( and still playing on occasions ) aion! do they had bots problems? spammers and such? at start? sure, as every mmo, but they did get ride of them pretty fast! customer support? bad? i don't know what "bad" means for you, but this is what i think about "customer support" :
    if x player write a petition or an email with questions like : my quest does not work, what should i do? ( just an exemple and the quest is working) , do you expect to get an answer sooner ( or even an answer ) then player y which question is : i've lost my password, could you please help me getting it back? ( just an exemple ) ?
    i had some problems in aion and l2 and i always received my answer in maxim 2 days! ( 1-2 days in l2 exactly on the same day when they opened l2 f2p )! i don't know what problems you had, but if you say that ncsoft customer support is "grande zero" , "none" , etc then it seems you've .. had some "serious" questions/problems. and i still believe that some people are just "listening" to some "friends" who they had some "serious customers problems" and they are just "saying it" like they had.
    hence,same goes for innova! what do you expect them to answer to does kind of questions? sure, they have made some mistakes with the launch of l2 in eu, but give them credits and be patience. see ncsoft! they screwed l2 back in the days, but now they are having " a blast " with the launch of the f2p model. so i am pretty sure that innova will fix what has to be fixed in..time !

10. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and is being archived, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.